Avalanche Contracting - No Longer In Business

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Avalanche Contracting - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Avalanche Contracting - No Longer In Business

fred in Toronto
fred in Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Deck retaining wall fence

Started months late, showed up 1 or 2 days a week, ran into winter, didn't do what was asked, never came back to finish job. Took our money and ran.

Pretty much everything you would think could go wrong did. No building permit, got written up by city for leaving rock on the street. Messed up the boulevard.

They didn't order the right stone, used what they had, then couldn't use the pavers we wanted. Weeks delay because they never ordered the product the it was out of stock. They didn't want to follow our design, they had their own ideas. That created huge stress for my wife as she would call me at work crying about how they weren't doing what we asked.

Everything was extra. Oh we didn't include that in our price, that's extra. So you build a fence and the gate is extra? You do a deck and the steps are extra? You didn't see the basement window in the way of the deck, that will be extra? And use of a square is optional?

Amateurs with a big truck and lot's of promises, trust me, we know what we are doing... B.S.

Save yourself some serious headaches hire somebody else.

They also use another Company name Artastone.

Jane
Jane

basement waterproofing

From the time I gave my deposit unti1 a shovel was placed into the ground 1.5 yrs had elapsed. They did not return my phone calls and I did not recieve interest on my deposit. They did not parge as written in the contract. It was only after involving the city inspector that the job was completed properly.

Review has 1 previous version
dekil
dekil
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

pool

They did a fabulous job doing the interlocking and the retaining walls unreal workmanship. The pool has been a real job. They planned designed and executed everything. They sourced all the materials and brought them to our house and installed them.