Reno Depot

General Contractors
95 chemin du Lac Leamy Hull QC J8Y

Reviews for Reno Depot

1 review Aurora, ON

Lack of customer service - wrong prices on items

Limited wood inventory/ selection. Didn't end up finding what I was looking for.

Ended up buying some planter boxes but one didn't have a sticker with a barcode so the cashier called for someone from seasonal. After 3 min no one called or came so I purchased my other items and left that one - cashier was totally rude about it, like me waiting the 3 min was an inconvenience, guess I should have just left it to begin with. I went back to grab another one with the barcode and went to another cashier - the product scanned incorrectly (Good thing I took a picture of the hanging price tag). Cashier called for a manager for an override - we waited 5 min and no one came so I ended up leaving the item AGAIN. This time the cashier was apologetic. Too bad the front end employees are not empowered to be able to completed orders if they require overrides - If they need a manager then maybe one should be available. Overall bad experience x2 which is enough to prevent me from wanting to come back (especially with another hardware store within walking distance).

nabil in ottawa
nabil in ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen

They were very good. They showed up on time and I was happy with the kitchen. The price was reasonable. They left the place tidy and clean when they were finished.