Guns N Hoses Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation

Unit #115 11055 50th Street S.E Calgary AB T2C
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Guns N Hoses Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Guns N Hoses Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation

s h.

So thankful to Kenny for coming over and meeting with my insurance adjuster. I had been battling with them for months and getting no where. Every house on my street had hail damage and they were all getting their roofs fixed. Kenny was kind enough to meet with the adjuster and he really fought hard to get them to agree that I did gave lots of hail damage. His knowledge was impressive and he certainly knew what he was talking about. The roof crews and eaves guys worked in 30 degree heat. They were so nice and I would absolutely recommend them. The cost was excellent and I am so happy with the completion. Thanks so much!

CGYhomeguy in Calgary

This review is long overdue! Our insulation was very old in a newly purchased house. Neil was able to add lots, and helped keep us warm last winter! Highly recommend!

Janine B in Calgary

We've gotten the Guns N Hoses crew out a couple of times to our home in the past couple of years. Our house is over 50 years old so we've needed attic ventilation/insulation, new shingles and eavestroughs fixed/replaced. Kenny & Neil are great and make me feel confident that the work will help to protect our house. Very happy with the quality of work too.

Thanks Janine ,
It was great working with you and making your home up to date .

Neil did a wonderful job. The work was done on time and for the estimated cost. He took before and after photos to show the attic insulation work that was done. He also recommended an excellent new bathroom fan and installed it as part of the project; the new fan is much quieter than the old one. I have already recommended him to my family and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Job Price

Bathroom fans can help with air exchange in your home, even more on a hot day as it can pull some of the warm air out through the roof.

Thank you for the business and the review ... take care

JT in Toronto
1 review Okotoks, AB

I hired Guns N Hoses to:

- insulate and drywall my attached garage
- improve the insulation in my attic and fix a few minor issues
- install two bathroom fans which were larger than my original fans
- reinforce the ceiling in 3 spots so that I can later install ceiling fans

The work was done exactly as promised and was done on time. I found Neil to be quite personable and he made sure to fully explain what was done and why. I'm very happy with the completed job and Neil made it clear that he is only ever a phone call away if I have any questions or if any issues arise. I would definitely use Guns N Hoses again.

Job Price

Thank you Jeremy for the business and the informative review. Ongoing customer care and support after the projects are completed is key for GNH to make sure you get #Value for money
Take care

Derek  in Calgary

I recently purchased a new home and the home inspector recommended that I get more insulation blown into the attic. I called Guns N Hoses based on the reviews I saw on HomeStars, and I am glad I did. I am extremely satisfied with the work that was performed, and the customer service I received from Neil Richmond was nothing short of outstanding. The work was completed as promised, and Neil took before & after pictures for my reference. I have no reservations whatsoever about recommending Guns N Hoses to anyone who is looking for Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation work. I will be calling them again.

Job Price

Thank you sir for the business and the review.

From first call to completion the re-roof on our home went just as Kenny explained. We were notified a couple days in advance when the job would start. On that day the supplies were delivered, the bin was dropped off and the crew started. All the old material was continually cleaned up and the bin was picked up right after the job was done. There were no delays or suprises and the new roof looks great!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for us! We really appreciate your detailed feedback.

TimS in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Had Neil in to re-insulate our attic. Showed up when he said he would and did everything he said he would do. Even a little bit more. Have no hesitation in recommending them. Professional the entire time.

Job Price

Thank you Tim for the business and the review.

ElronFid in Calgary

I had a great experience with Neil at Guns N Hoses and would recommend him to friends and family for any attic insulation work.

I brought Neil in to assess my attic after I noticed some condensation issues. Neil spotted a number of contributing problems (too little insulation, bathroom fan vents poorly installed, insufficient shielding around fire place vent). On the spot he identified that water had built up in one of the bathroom fan vents and was near to bursting into the attic, which he quickly provided a temporary fix for.

He provided a rough quote, which turned out to be the final cost for the work (no surprises!), which included blowing in new insulation up to R50, installing new bathroom fans with new ducting and vapor barriers, sealing areas susceptible to water staining, installing baffle vents and insulating the attic door.

The day of the job, Neil showed up on time and completed the work in 5-6 hours and left no trace of him and his crew ever having been there!

I definitely notice a difference in how much warmer our upstairs stays now following the work and have been up in the attic a few times and noticed a major reduction in the humidity. Thanks Neil!

Job Price

Thank you Logan for your detailed review. The issues you had were very common this year as new and older homes were tested with harsher winter conditions. Take care.

HomeStars in Toronto

We contracted Guns and hoses roofing company to replace the roof of our home and have come away extremely satisfied.The staff from office personnel, to sales, to the men doing the work, were great.The original scheduled time frame that we discussed was met, and we had a beautiful new roof.Not only were the workers timely each and and every day, but their cleanup after each work day ,is to be commended.We definitely recommend Guns and hoses.

Job Price

Thank you so much for sharing your comments for other clients to see. Referrals are the greatest compliment a company can achieve.

More about Guns N Hoses Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation

Not just roofing anymore! We are also professional installers of Siding, Eavestroughs, Soffit, Fascia, Attic Insulation & Solar Vents! In addition, we have our Infrared Thermography Certification, and we offer Thermo scans of your home to detect heat loss and moisture issues! Call us now for your FREE VIDEO ESTIMATE!