Guns N Hoses Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation

Unit #115 11055 50th Street S.E Calgary AB T2C3E5
Guns N Hoses Roofing. In mckenzie lake
Owner/Manager
Keith Arsenault [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Guns N Hoses Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation

Reviews for Guns N Hoses Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation

Derek  in Calgary

I recently purchased a new home and the home inspector recommended that I get more insulation blown into the attic. I called Guns N Hoses based on the reviews I saw on HomeStars, and I am glad I did. I am extremely satisfied with the work that was performed, and the customer service I received from Neil Richmond was nothing short of outstanding. The work was completed as promised, and Neil took before & after pictures for my reference. I have no reservations whatsoever about recommending Guns N Hoses to anyone who is looking for Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation work. I will be calling them again.

Job Price

Thank you sir for the business and the review.

From first call to completion the re-roof on our home went just as Kenny explained. We were notified a couple days in advance when the job would start. On that day the supplies were delivered, the bin was dropped off and the crew started. All the old material was continually cleaned up and the bin was picked up right after the job was done. There were no delays or suprises and the new roof looks great!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for us! We really appreciate your detailed feedback.

TimS in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Had Neil in to re-insulate our attic. Showed up when he said he would and did everything he said he would do. Even a little bit more. Have no hesitation in recommending them. Professional the entire time.

Job Price

Thank you Tim for the business and the review.

ElronFid in Calgary

I had a great experience with Neil at Guns N Hoses and would recommend him to friends and family for any attic insulation work.

I brought Neil in to assess my attic after I noticed some condensation issues. Neil spotted a number of contributing problems (too little insulation, bathroom fan vents poorly installed, insufficient shielding around fire place vent). On the spot he identified that water had built up in one of the bathroom fan vents and was near to bursting into the attic, which he quickly provided a temporary fix for.

He provided a rough quote, which turned out to be the final cost for the work (no surprises!), which included blowing in new insulation up to R50, installing new bathroom fans with new ducting and vapor barriers, sealing areas susceptible to water staining, installing baffle vents and insulating the attic door.

The day of the job, Neil showed up on time and completed the work in 5-6 hours and left no trace of him and his crew ever having been there!

I definitely notice a difference in how much warmer our upstairs stays now following the work and have been up in the attic a few times and noticed a major reduction in the humidity. Thanks Neil!

Job Price

Thank you Logan for your detailed review. The issues you had were very common this year as new and older homes were tested with harsher winter conditions. Take care.

HomeStars in Toronto

We contracted Guns and hoses roofing company to replace the roof of our home and have come away extremely satisfied.The staff from office personnel, to sales, to the men doing the work, were great.The original scheduled time frame that we discussed was met, and we had a beautiful new roof.Not only were the workers timely each and and every day, but their cleanup after each work day ,is to be commended.We definitely recommend Guns and hoses.

Job Price

Thank you so much for sharing your comments for other clients to see. Referrals are the greatest compliment a company can achieve.

HomeStars in Toronto

We had our roof, as well as all soft metals replaced. I was very impressed with the all the working teams. They were prompt and knowledgeable, friendly and hard working. They got the job done quickly and cleaned up afterwards. A great job from start to finish. Thanks guys!!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate the feedback!

Jade B.

Fantastic job and very fast and professional! From the first consultation and inspection to the finished product, everything was exactly as expected! Would highly recommend.

Job Price

Thank you Jade for your very kind words. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience, and we thrive to help every client the same way.

michelle

They were responsive and kept open communication throughout. They were efficient and cleaned up very well. I really like the friendly service.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the kind words Michelle!
Winter projects are always a little tougher to complete and clean up.
We will be by in the spring to make sure it's 100% clean

Thanks again!!

Calvin & Betty in Calgary
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Truly AMAZING SERVICE. Neil of Guns N Hoses Insulation Services just left our home after installing 2 bathroom fans. We met Neil at a Home Renovation Trade Show when we were looking into having more insulation blown into our attic. Neil completed this task in March 2015 - so we were well aware that his service and attitude was impeccable.

Neil is punctual, courteous, meticulous and knows his business. While in the attic installing our bathroom fans, Neil noticed some settling of the insulation and is coming back to top it up - "part of the service". This was the second time Neil used this phrase.

The first time was after we noticed a roof leak in September 2015. We asked Neil to come back to ensure the insulation had not been damaged. Again, he set up and appointment to pop into our attic, crawl to the other side of the home and confirm that no damage had been done.

We have absolutely NO HESITATION in referring Neil to anyone who may wish to utilize any service he provides. In fact, we asked him to let us know what range of services he undertakes so we don't have to research anyone else. He has become our "go to guy".

Neil - thank you again for all your help. It is very much appreciated.

Job Price

No thank you Betty and Calvin for the business and the awesome review. I always try to treat my customers like I would like to be treated providing exceptional products and services before during and after the work is completed.
Take care

Cindy in Calgary

I had my attic insulated by Neil approximately 1.5 years ago. At the time I was impressed with how professional they were. Everything was done according to what I was told, on time, cleaned up after, very respectful and no hidden costs. They went beyond to ensure we were satisfied. Just this past week I had some condensation that caused water to drip from the bathroom fan vent. I called Neil to see if he could help me as I was not sure why it was dripping. Not only did he come take a look he also fixed the problem which was not his to fix. He replaced the fan's piping to the roof no charge for his time or the installation of the new piping. Thank you so much Neil.

Job Price

Hello Cindy thank you for the business and review. Ongoing support and follow ups is part of our workmanship warranty. Glad to help!

More about Guns N Hoses Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation

Not just roofing anymore! We are also professional installers of Siding, Eavestroughs, Soffit, Fascia, Attic Insulation & Solar Vents! In addition, we have our Infrared Thermography Certification, and we offer Thermo scans of your home to detect heat loss and moisture issues! Call us now for your FREE VIDEO ESTIMATE!