Guns N Hoses Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation

Unit #115 11055 50th Street S.E Calgary AB T2C
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Guns N Hoses Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Guns N Hoses Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation

P in Calgary

I contacted Guns N' Hoses about adding additional roof vents, to my very hot house. Neil quickly deduced that outflow was not the real issue - rather there were no baffles to connect the soffit intakes to the attic space - so there was virtually no air intake! All fixed up now. along with added insulation. Very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Work was done quickly and v. cleanly. Am looking forward to a cooler house next summer and lower heating bills this winter.

Job Price

Thank you for the business and review. Blowing insulation in without first putting baffle vents in is never a good idea. Lower air intake is key to a functional attic.

Nicholas Gartaganis from Calgary

We contacted Guns N Hoses for GNH Konnect service. Neil Richmond came to inspect our attic space, including insulation, duct work, seals around the sky lights, and so on. In particular, we had been having problems with two bathroom fans dripping during the winter. Neil clearly explained what he discovered, showed us pictures and answered all our questions. He recommended adding insulation, replacing the bathroom fans for improved air flow, and installing proper duct work for the fans and the dryer. Neil showed up as scheduled and completed the job on budget and in a timely fashion with no mess left behind. He showed us pictures of the finished work. Neil is personable and professional. We really feel he went the extra mile for us. We heartily recommend his services to others.

Job Price

Thank you for the business and review. The bathroom fans is a common problem and dryer ducting getting clogged if it goes out through the roof, all good now... take care

Danny in Calgary

From the first time we met, Neil explained the problems with our existing insulation installation, he established a price and date to do the work. He showed up on time, did the work, explained what he was doing as the project progressed and he showed me the finished product, no extras, very tidy. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for the business and the review. Getting the job done right is always our number one goal. Adding additional tasks like replacing out bathroom fans to improve air exchange in your home is a service that we built on as we focused on improving our business model. Take care Dan

From the time of the quote up until the installation, the process was easy and professional. We had extra insulation put into the attic as well as our bathroom fans and ducts upgraded. Too early to tell if we'll see heating cost reductions this winter, though just knowing that we've got extra insulation and an overall better installation than what the builder did is worth it.

Job Price

Thank you Matt for the review and the business.

s h.

So thankful to Kenny for coming over and meeting with my insurance adjuster. I had been battling with them for months and getting no where. Every house on my street had hail damage and they were all getting their roofs fixed. Kenny was kind enough to meet with the adjuster and he really fought hard to get them to agree that I did gave lots of hail damage. His knowledge was impressive and he certainly knew what he was talking about. The roof crews and eaves guys worked in 30 degree heat. They were so nice and I would absolutely recommend them. The cost was excellent and I am so happy with the completion. Thanks so much!

CGYhomeguy in Calgary

This review is long overdue! Our insulation was very old in a newly purchased house. Neil was able to add lots, and helped keep us warm last winter! Highly recommend!

Job Price

Thank you for the review and the business.

Janine B in Calgary

We've gotten the Guns N Hoses crew out a couple of times to our home in the past couple of years. Our house is over 50 years old so we've needed attic ventilation/insulation, new shingles and eavestroughs fixed/replaced. Kenny & Neil are great and make me feel confident that the work will help to protect our house. Very happy with the quality of work too.

Thanks Janine ,
It was great working with you and making your home up to date .

Neil did a wonderful job. The work was done on time and for the estimated cost. He took before and after photos to show the attic insulation work that was done. He also recommended an excellent new bathroom fan and installed it as part of the project; the new fan is much quieter than the old one. I have already recommended him to my family and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Job Price

Bathroom fans can help with air exchange in your home, even more on a hot day as it can pull some of the warm air out through the roof.

Thank you for the business and the review ... take care

JT in Toronto
1 review Okotoks, AB

I hired Guns N Hoses to:

- insulate and drywall my attached garage
- improve the insulation in my attic and fix a few minor issues
- install two bathroom fans which were larger than my original fans
- reinforce the ceiling in 3 spots so that I can later install ceiling fans

The work was done exactly as promised and was done on time. I found Neil to be quite personable and he made sure to fully explain what was done and why. I'm very happy with the completed job and Neil made it clear that he is only ever a phone call away if I have any questions or if any issues arise. I would definitely use Guns N Hoses again.

Job Price

Thank you Jeremy for the business and the informative review. Ongoing customer care and support after the projects are completed is key for GNH to make sure you get #Value for money
Take care

Derek  in Calgary

I recently purchased a new home and the home inspector recommended that I get more insulation blown into the attic. I called Guns N Hoses based on the reviews I saw on HomeStars, and I am glad I did. I am extremely satisfied with the work that was performed, and the customer service I received from Neil Richmond was nothing short of outstanding. The work was completed as promised, and Neil took before & after pictures for my reference. I have no reservations whatsoever about recommending Guns N Hoses to anyone who is looking for Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation work. I will be calling them again.

Job Price

Thank you sir for the business and the review.

More about Guns N Hoses Roofing, Exteriors & Insulation

Not just roofing anymore! We are also professional installers of Siding, Eavestroughs, Soffit, Fascia, Attic Insulation & Solar Vents! In addition, we have our Infrared Thermography Certification, and we offer Thermo scans of your home to detect heat loss and moisture issues! Call us now for your FREE VIDEO ESTIMATE!