Design Alley Interiors Inc.

Interior Decorators
2250 Tyner Ave Port Coquitlam BC V3C2Z1
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Coquitlam  >  Design Alley Interiors Inc.

Reviews for Design Alley Interiors Inc.

AB Floored from Vancouver
AB Floored from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Project

I was recommended to Design Alley from a friend who had used them when she was remodeling her house for a fresh look and she couldn't stop raving about them, but when I saw their work, I would've done the same thing. So then it was my turn to give my home a face lift and I called Design Alley as I was eager to see what kind of ideas they had for my house. Ronnie came and gave me a preview of what she had in mind for my kitchen, powder room and living room and I fell in love with her plan. In the end it was exactly as she had laid out and I couldn't be happier as everyone now comes to my house and comments on all the rooms that were touched by her magic hand.

Sarita in Coquitlam
Sarita in Coquitlam
1 review COQUITLAM, BC

Kitchen and Family rooms

Over the last couple of years I have been updating my home room by room. I picked the colours, style and furniture for my living room, dinning room, bedrooms and laundry room but once I got to the centre of my home which is the kitchen / family room I was stumped. I needed to somehow update my central kitchen/family room to work with all my newly painted rooms without changing my expensive granite counters or tile floor. I needed help. Ronnie Vanstone of Design Alley not only brought it all together but she updated my kitchen/family with a fresh and contempory feel that makes the whole house work. The finished space is amazing and the service and quality provided by Design Alley is outstanding. Everyone who comes to my home raves about my kitchen/family room. Thank you Ronnie.

More about Design Alley Interiors Inc.

Design Alley Interiors Inc provides Interior Design Services and professional Renovations by Award Winning Designer Ronnie Vanstone. Including colour & design consultations, full interior design and renovation services, new build design specifications & in home staging.