Moldings / Mouldings
Moldings / Mouldings
Benchmark Painting Ltd.

Reviews for Benchmark Painting Ltd.

Peter
Peter
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Living room, hall, washroom and all ceilings

Our home had been severely damaged by a faulty gas fireplace. Carbon makes a very uncleanable mess of everything. Thanks to benchmark and the special undercoat they used. Our house was finished in 3 days. Some people may have been fine but because of my health a couple of extra airing days was necessary. Its looks fantastic!

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on Benchmark Painting. We are so pleased you are happy with the work! We look forward to the opportunity to work for you again in the future!

locket8108
locket8108
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Bedroom and bathroom

Bedroom and bathroom painted found the young lady very polite and a great job was done.

Perry
Perry
1 review Burnaby, BC

Repainting the interior of a 2 bedroom & den condo

Benchmark completed the work in accordance with what they said they would do and in the time frame they committed to. The job was very well done!

Hi Perry,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Benchmark Painting! We are very glad to hear that you are happy with the work. Our team knows how important it is to ensure our clients receive on schedule, high quality work.

We hope to work for you again in the future :)

Benchmark Painting

Margaret791 in Port Moody
Margaret791 in Port Moody
1 review Anmore, BC

Bedroom &kitchen painting

Awesome job by Sean.Showed up on time and didn't waste anytime getting to work. He was really organized and neat.Excellent detailb was give to our many patches on the walls making sure they were nice and smooth before proceeding with the painting. We are so happy with the work and look forward to getting some more painting done in the New Year. Our thanks to Brett as well who was very patient with all my questions and promptly returned my calls.This is a great company to deal with.

Hi Margaret,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on Benchmark Painting! Your positive comments about Sean and Brett have been communicated with both of them as well as our entire team. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the work and our team members. We take great pride in what we do and appreciate the kind words about our company.

david_sylvia

14153 23A Avenue
Surrey
BC
V3C 0B8

Baseboard,wall,door-frame and door painting-all completed to our entire satisfaction-a quality and professional job.

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Benchmark Painting. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the job!

diane_nikki
diane_nikki
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Painting, plus crown mouldings and baseboards.

Quality is perfect. Done on time. Crew was very respectful and explained everything to me. Very pleased.

Hi Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Benchmark Painting. We are so happy to hear that you are happy with the service we provided. Your kind words will be passed along to our team!

Catherine from Maple Ridge
Catherine from Maple Ridge
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Perfect.... as usual.

This is the second time I’ve used Benchmark Painting for work at my house and I am equally, if not more satisfied after this job. I did my due diligence - calling two other companies for estimates just in case, but they couldn’t beat Benchmark both in price and professionalism.
I am still amazed at Benchmark's painters' attention to detail, the perfection in their brushstrokes and their patience and willingness to handle every hurdle. Dana in particular was so agreeable, so helpful and so exacting in her work. Plus it is such a relief for me not to have to move everything in preparation for the painting. every painting, every knock knack, every piece of furniture was moved and replaced without a word. I cannot praise them highly enough. I cannot recommend them more.

Hi Catherine!

Thank you very much for writing a review on Benchmark Painting. We are so happy to hear that your second experience with us was just as satisfying as the first. We have passed along your comments to Dana and the team. We hope to work for you again in the future :)

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Good Work

I went with this company based on reviews and 1 personal reference. Although this quote was one of the higher ones I decided to go with them. The staff is pleasant and we all got a long well. The only issue was at the start I did not hear back from them for quite a long while but once the ball was rolling start time and completion date were both met.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our company. At Benchmark Painting we strive to provide excellent customer service, timely response and excellent quality work.

Avi
Avi
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Office painting

I called Benchmark based on a friend's recommendation. The estimator arrived exactly on time, provided a thorough and detailed estimate and separate it out into three jobs as requested. I proceeded with the first level (office only). The painter arrived promptly at 8 am, was professional and did a terrific job ... the office looks fantastic! Will absolutely use Benchmark again when I am ready to paint the rest of the interior. Strongly recommend!

Hi Avi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our company! We will pass along your kind words to our team and we hope to work for you again in the future.

The Benchmark Team

More about Benchmark Painting Ltd.

Best Painters in the Fraser Valley!

Benchmark Painting is a family run business providing residential and commercial service to the entire Lower Mainland. Our team of professionals offer quality interior and exterior solutions for any project, large or small. Benchmark Painting has earned and maintained an exceptional reputation by delivering exactly what our customers expect in a professional painting.

Moldings / Mouldings and Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Voted Best Painting Company 2010 by the consumers of Homestars.com! Rooms starting at $99 each including all paint and labour. 3 room minimum required. Call today for details. Call today for this promotion!
Residential & Commercial Specialists Benchmark Painting is committed to providing top quality workmanship as well as superior customer service. Benchmark's team of professionals offer quality interior and exterior solutions for any home or Business, both large and small. We offer free estimates and a limited one year warranty. Ceiling Re-Texturing Has water or a renovation damaged your ceiling? Benchmark painting is an industry leader in ceiling repair and re-texturing. Surface Preparation We never cut corners on surface preparation. We will sand, caulk, fill and prime all surfaces as needed. Thorough preparation is essential to quality painting. we will always apply two coats of paint. Your work will be done exactly as contracted and as scheduled. You can expect this and more from Benchmark Painting. Moulding Installations Benchmark Painting Provides all your moulding needs with the attention to detail and quality our clients have come to expect from us.
Premium General Paint
Cheque or Cash
5 Star Rating - Member of the BBB
Rooms Starting at $99 each (3 Room Minimum Required - ask for details)