Benchmark Painting Ltd.

Moldings / Mouldings
14153 23A Avenue Surrey BC V3C 0B8
HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Surrey  >  Benchmark Painting Ltd.

Reviews for Benchmark Painting Ltd.

Becks in Langley
Becks in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Moulding install

The Benchmark painting team did an excellent job installing crown mouldings in our house. We also had them paint the entire interior and it was a 10/10 job! The guys had their work cut out with some major wall repair and you can't even tell where the holes were! Thanks Brent and Benchmark Team, it's like a new house!

Our sincere thanks for your glowing review. We are always so pleased to hear from customers that experience Benchmark Painting's full array of services (mouldings, painting and texturing/repair work). Customers such as yourself appreciate not only the quality of our work, but the convenience that comes with our "one stop shop" services. We're so happy to know that you're enjoying your new living environment, and again, thanks for making the time to share your Benchmark experience.

Darlene in Vancouver
Darlene in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

kitchen walls and hall way

So pleased with Benchmark's painting. I ended up with a really professional job. So pleased with the outcome. Sean fixed all the little marks in the walls that come with a 30 year old house. The job was done quickly and efficiently. Thank's Benchmark.

Hi Darlene, thank you so much for sharing your Benchmark experience and your high level of satisfaction. We always aim to complete our jobs with absolute professionalism and with as little disruption to your home as possible. We are very glad to hear you were so pleased with the outcome. Thanks very much for your business.

sheryl in Delta
sheryl in Delta
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Paint & Crown mouldings

I had the guys at Benchmark do some painting and crown mouldings. I had them in to paint previously and was very happy with the work. They did a fantastic job this time as well, very friendly and professional.
Thank you so much!

Hi Sheryl, so happy to hear that you had another great experience with Benchmark Painting, and we're especially happy to hear how pleased you were with the crown moulding work the Benchmark Team did for you. We really appreciate your continued business!

k klinck in White Rock
k klinck in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

interior walls and ceiling

renovated our townhouse and had Benchmark fill and paint whole interior of house. Always punctual, always left clean and great workmanship. This is our 3rd job with them and we are always satisfied.

Thank you so much for your repeat business. We are so pleased to hear about your great Benchmark Painting experience and your continued satisfaction with us. Hope you're enjoying your newly renovated (and painted) home!

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Cabinets

I got my kitchen painted. The workers did an amazing job, I could not of asked for better work. Very polite, tidy and clean. Would deffently recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to share your Benchmark Painting experience and for your kind words. We very much appreciate your recommendation!

Dianne Gaede in Maple Ridge
Dianne Gaede in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Ceiling Repair Work

Benchmark Painting was highly recommended to me by my uncle. He has been using this company for many years and told me he has always been very happy with their quality of work and professionalism. I must say that they did not disappoint. The estimator Aaron was a pleasure to deal with. His quote was very detailed and well explained and the workmanship of the ceiling repair work and painting was exceptional. This is definitely a company I would recommend.

Dianne, thank you to you and your uncle for your high praise and recommendation. Our team is very much committed to making the entire Benchmark experience a great one, and its always so amazing to hear that our efforts are appreciated.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Whole Home Paint Job

I am afraid to say I was not impressed with the work or after sales service at all. I am not 100% sure I got what I paid for because I paid for the up-graded paint but am sure I got the lowest valued one based on the way it comes off when knocked, even lightly. It certainly doesn't seem very durable & it is only a couple of months old. I am leery that I got 2 "full" coats. The GM was more concerned with making sure he got his money than if I was a satisfied customer. He never once asked me if I was happy with the job. All this & his team made messes around the place & didn't bother cleaning them up & worst of all got paint on my brand new carpet in a number of places. Even after the GM said that wouldn't happen with any of his staff. All in all I am totally dissatisfied & wished I had gone with one of my other quotes. It is true when they say you get what you pay for. I guess in their eyes I got "value" for my money.

I am very disappointed to hear that you were not impressed with your Benchmark Painting experience. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you. Please email me at [email protected] with your contact details. Brent Klemke, Owner.

Darin Des Roches from Port Coquitlam
Darin Des Roches from Port Coquitlam
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Whole House Painting

I don't normally post reviews but in this case, I felt I had to.
Brent and his team went above and beyond and did an amazing job. It looks fantastic. The three people that he sent were professional and thorough in every aspect of their work. I wish I could take them to the Okanagan and have them paint the house I am buying there.
Not only did they do excellent paint work but in the areas that needed patching and repair, you would never tell that the area was repaired, they did such a good job. I would not hesitate to recommend benchmark for your painting needs.

Darin, thank you much for sharing your recent experience with Benchmark Painting. We are so happy to hear how satisfied you were with the quality of our work. We take a lot of pride in the work we do, and it's always great to hear that our customers appreciate our efforts. We are very grateful for your recommendation and praise.

janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
14 reviews Coquitlam, BC

painting

We had just gotten new carpet laid and decided at the last minute the rooms needed painting before we moved everything back in.
Sean and Brett went above and beyond and did an amazing job. It looks fantastic .
We decided to get more painting done to finish up some doors and areas that we had neglected. Craig and Rob were great to deal with and did fantastic job on so many areas that were in need of repaint touch up etc. Even put new weather stripping on the door for me.
I would not hesitate to recommend benchmark for your painting needs.
Thanks Janice

Hi Janice, thanks so much for your glowing review and recommendation. We are so pleased to hear how happy you were with our work and service. Hope you're enjoying your newly refreshed home!

More about Benchmark Painting Ltd.

Best Painters in the Fraser Valley!

Benchmark Painting is a family run business providing residential and commercial service to the entire Lower Mainland. Our team of professionals offer quality interior and exterior solutions for any project, large or small. Benchmark Painting has earned and maintained an exceptional reputation by delivering exactly what our customers expect in a professional painting.

Moldings / Mouldings and Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Voted Best Painting Company 2010 by the consumers of Homestars.com! Rooms starting at $99 each including all paint and labour. 3 room minimum required. Call today for details. Call today for this promotion!
Residential & Commercial Specialists Benchmark Painting is committed to providing top quality workmanship as well as superior customer service. Benchmark's team of professionals offer quality interior and exterior solutions for any home or Business, both large and small. We offer free estimates and a limited one year warranty. Ceiling Re-Texturing Has water or a renovation damaged your ceiling? Benchmark painting is an industry leader in ceiling repair and re-texturing. Surface Preparation We never cut corners on surface preparation. We will sand, caulk, fill and prime all surfaces as needed. Thorough preparation is essential to quality painting. we will always apply two coats of paint. Your work will be done exactly as contracted and as scheduled. You can expect this and more from Benchmark Painting. Moulding Installations Benchmark Painting Provides all your moulding needs with the attention to detail and quality our clients have come to expect from us.
Premium General Paint
Cheque or Cash
5 Star Rating - Member of the BBB
Rooms Starting at $99 each (3 Room Minimum Required - ask for details)