Networx Windows, Doors, Exteriors

Reviews for Networx Windows, Doors, Exteriors

none
none

window replacement

Good job I will have to go back and re silicone a few spots. Installers should provide proper coverage or advise consumer when sawing i am still cleanin a huge sawdust mess that was all over my tv screen the telus box the kids wii their toys and shelving everything on se side fortunately my telus box and wii still work but i still am cleaning.

teachersue22
teachersue22

New windows

Very impressed with the service & installation. Our new windows look fantastic!
Tony was great to work with-very professional service from beginning to end.

tammy
tammy
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Fixed Patio Door Slider

Was really impressed with Tony from NetWorx Windows and Doors.
The breakdown of our slider patio door was my husband and I trying to fix the sluggesh rolling door! We did more damage than good! We had a lot of trouble as this door being out of use really affected a house full of kids and dogs! Tony was prompt in answering all my questions over the phone prior to squeezing us in for service at the last minute! We paid the $50.00 with ease as other places I had called wanted a fee of $50. just for coming out to make diagnosis. Tony advised this repair is temporary and did not push like others to replace worn broken door! I will use this company NetWorx for all my door/window needs and would not hesitate to recommend Tony and his company!

Mike in Surrey
Mike in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Replaced some windows and doors

We had Networx replaces 6 windows and 2 doors. Tony was easy to deal with and prompt in answering any questions or concerns we had. They took the time to make sure they did the job right and we are extremely happy with the outcome.

gdgregson in Langley
gdgregson in Langley
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Renovation project

We originally wanted to have fascia replaced and rotten studs around exterior wall where English ivy had eaten away at the studs behind the vinyl siding. Once the crew examined the rot it was discovered that there was more to the issue than just the ivy. The cement path had settled over time and was now sloping (and draining) onto the house rather than away from it. Tony suggested that this had to be remedied in order to prevent more decay on the replaced studding. This was done efficiently and with very little bother. Further, whilst replacing the fascia, the crew noticed the rot on the chimney that had been causing an infrequent leak. The cedar siding on the chimney was replaced after it was properly Tyvek-wrapped.
Our overall impression could not be better! The crew was excellent: efficient, polite, and worked hard while they were here. It was a pleasure having them on the property - unlike other trades we have employed. Tony was on-site frequently supervising the work, and always keeping us informed how things were progressing.

I cannot recommend Networx more highly!

Ryan in Vancouver
Ryan in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Windows and gable siding replacement

We had Networx replace our final remaining "old" windows -- these were all large, irregular in size and we expected this to be a lot of mess, etc; we also wanted to enlarge a window upstairs in our attic rooms and replace old gable siding on our exterior. Tony convinced us this would be no problem for their crew and the whole project was done perfectly.

We hit some issues pulling old siding off of our house with our gables having either no or irregular sheeting under the existing siding. They repaired old framing, sheeting, papered and re-sided -- all great work. We also had them replace some old saggy knee braces on our roof at the same time and they did a great job of tying it all in nicely to keep it all consistent with the look of the house. We would highly recommend them. They did a lot of things along the way I would have imagined some companies NOT doing (cleaning up well as they worked, going and picking up a new vent cap for our bathroom fan so it would look nice on new siding, etc) -- top notch and nice guys.

Shahin Dashtgard from Port Moody
Shahin Dashtgard from Port Moody
5 reviews Port Moody, BC

Window replacement

I hired Networx to replace 10 windows and a patio door after getting 3 quotes from 5 contractors. They weren't the cheapest, but they laid out in detail how they would do the job, and unlike the other companies, they seal the windows to the envelope of the house rather than simply jump fit inside the old cavity. They also give a written life time warranty for the job. The installation, by Dan, was excellent and they cleaned up their work space at the end of each day. I would definitely recommend they to anyone who asked, and would have given them a 10 except for a month long delay in getting the job started. Overall, I believe they are an excellent choice for window replacements as they deliver what they say they will, it just takes more time than you might expect.

Phyllis in Kelowna
Phyllis in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

New front door

We had Centra put in new windows several years ago and were most impressed and pleased. They (Peter & Michael for Centra) just put in a new front door for us & did an excellent job. We are very pleased with this as well.

Russell in Langley
Russell in Langley

Window and Patio door re/re

Tony was good at listening to what we wanted for our windows. We had some specific requirements in the way of color and we were extremely worried about sound because of the area where we live. We went with the Gentek 80 series windows and had the windows on the upper floor where the bedrooms are located done with double laminated glass on one side to reduce the sound. The Networx install crew were extremly polite and professional. I had mentioned to Tony that I was very fussy about the entire process of installing the windows because you are cutting away the siding etc. and it needs to be done in such a way to prevent water leaks etc. The install crew was excellent. When they were cutting the drywall out in the window frames one of the installers would hold a shop vac and suck up the dust as the other installer was cutting the drywall with a power tool. I was very pleased with that type of concern with the dust etc. When they reframed my garage window they vaccummed the sawdust off of the sidewalk. These types of things are important to me and reflect on the type of care that this company places on doing a clean job and on being careful and doing a professional job.

More about Networx Windows, Doors, Exteriors

Networx Windows & Doors is a family owned and operated company which has been serving communities throughout British Columbia for over 20+ years. We are a trusted and proven Window & Door company offering a wide range of high quality window and door styles.