Networx Windows, Doors, Exteriors

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Networx Windows, Doors, Exteriors

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

New windows

Waited a very long time for these windows.......and they are so worth the wait! The windows were installed at the time they said they would be....the employees did a fantastic job! Cleaned up everyday after themselves, were courteous with my flower beds as they installed the whole house! They painted all the window trim with 2 coats of our color of paint, we could not be happier with our new windows! They’ve made such a difference on the busy road we live on! THANK YOU Tony to you and your crew! Highly recommend this team!!!

Thank you guys. Im so glad the windows have lived up to their billing. Enjoy!!

0 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

window replacement

All communications were timely and complete. The completed work is great. Installers were efficient, informative and helpful.

Thank you Rod and Shelly. You were a pleasure to do business with

karen - in Langley
karen - in Langley
0 reviews Langley City, BC

A great company to work with

We were very impressed with the team from NetWorx who installed our new windows. They were professional from beginning to end. We wanted to enlarge our windows in a couple rooms. Tony was able to accommodate the revisions that we wanted and gave us excellent advice. We are very happy with the quality of the windows and their overall appearance. They have made a noticeable improvement to our home. We highly recommend NetWorx.

Thank you Karen. Your kind words are much appreciated. Look forward to supplying you with your doors next

Cottage windows

Contacted 3 company's to replace single glazed windows and patio door. 8 windows and new French doors were installed. Networx did a good job. And where a fair amount cheaper than other companies. I have recommended to others contemplating window replacements. I liked the quality of the milgard windows and the installers did not make a mess very neat and tidy after each day . Thanks Dave Rice

Thank you Dave. Great to have improved your cottage. I'm sure you will notice a big difference.
Networx. 604 625.0960

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

Installed new windows.

Great product (Trinsic series), excellent service and installation. We are very satisfied and would not hesitate in recommending product and company.

Thank you for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work for. Enjoy your new windows

Paul
Paul
0 reviews Langley Township, BC

windows and 2 french doors

This year we decided on changing our front windows and French doors . Had a few people come in of course trying to up sale us but when Tony came in it was different .Tony didn't try to up sale, after asking a few questions about our needs he suggested a option that would work for us at a much better price then the others . His worker was professional , tidy in his work .The end result we were very happy with the work and the quality and Would not hesitate to recommend him .

Thank you Paul. I'm pleased with the result as well. Enjoy your new doors and windows
Networx @604.625.0960

Don
Don
0 reviews North Saanich, BC

Window replacement

I spoke with Tony from NetWorx and after that call everything was great, shortly after he came to our home and gave us an estimate which we accepted. I didn't get any other estimates because other companies I spoke to were reluctant to come to the Gulf Islands. When we were ready to start the project Tony worked with us to arrange a mutually acceptable time. When Tony and his crew arrived I was very impressed with the way Tony interacted with his crew. I was shocked at how fast the replacement went, initially it was scheduled for four days, but it was completed in two and a half days. Even with the quick installation, the quality of the workmanship left nothing to be desired. I have no problem recommending Networx to anyone who needs window installed or replaced.

Thank you Don and Tina. You were an awesome couple to work for. I hope you enjoy your new windows for many years. Thank you for your hospitality as well. Greatly appreciated
Networx windows 6046250960

0 reviews Langley City, BC

Excellent installation and prodict

Very pleased with our new windows from Networx. Tony worked with me to perfect my muntin bar design and we are thrilled with the outcome. Installation was just over 2 days and the crew was great. Would highly recommend!

Thank you stef... you were a pleasure to work with. Your home looks great

Ann in Vancouver
Ann in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Beautiful windows, reasonable price, skilled install

I contacted Networx because a contractor has used them quite a few years ago to install a kitchen window in my house. I had already gotten a couple of other quotes that I wasn't really happy with when I remembered to look back through my files on the kitchen reno and find out who my contractor had used for the kitchen window. I am really happy I did because Networx did an excellent job from start to finish. The price was very reasonable and included the outside trim, which they painted with my exterior house paint. The two guys who came to do the install were very skilled at solving all the problems involved in putting new windows into a 1912 house, and Tony came around during the install to check a couple of details we'd talked about when he came to give us the original quote. I would definitely recommend them, especially if you have an older house that requires more care and attention during the install.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad your house is so much warmer. Tony. 604.518.0960

Sonja in Abbotsford
Sonja in Abbotsford
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen renovation, complete renovation

Again , here i always come up with a dream and Tony and his team make it come true .
To be honest this kitchen demolition was a long time coming since we moved in 10 years ago but many things came first . When I found this random kitchen online and purchased it and had it moved into my garage I had many contractors and family handy men say no right off the bat, good luck I was told :(
So I called up Tony at Networx and he returned my call , came had a look and here we went !
Apparently covid convinced many to renovate so Tony and his staff( Mike ) would make their way over to Cloverdale a handful of times , countless hours and lots of fantastic advice along the way.
Me and like last time a baby on the way and a deadline ! I love my kitchen , thank you Tony and team ( Networx ) for coming to my aid like many times before .. random side door , new patio and stairs ... you name it, everything up to code and what a difference! I recommend them to all my coworkers and friends , clean , reliable and super friendly .

Kindest regards ,

Mrs . Sonja Munn

Always great to work for you. So far we've met the challenges you've thrown our way. All the best.

More about Networx Windows, Doors, Exteriors

Networx Windows & Doors is a family owned and operated company which has been serving communities throughout British Columbia for over 20+ years. We are a trusted and proven Window & Door company offering a wide range of high quality window and door styles.