A Tranquil Scape Ponds & Waterfalls

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Calgary AB T2J 3R5
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Calgary  >  A Tranquil Scape Ponds & Waterfalls

Reviews for A Tranquil Scape Ponds & Waterfalls

Maintenace

Jeff is always responsive to requests for pond maintenance and has done a great job of winterizing the pond to ensure it keeps its integrity for the spring startup again.

Thank you very much. It's been a pleasure working with you as well. Have a great winter season and I look forward to catching up in the spring.

water feature maintenance

Our water feaure (series of falls and pond) installed about 5 years ago needed attention in restructuring the falls, lighting, and filtering. Jeff has provided prompt, thorough service - installed a new type of filter which has worked very well and without chemical additions to the water, and continues to respond to provide maintenance on a regular schedule.

Albert Herscovitch from Calgary
Albert Herscovitch from Calgary

Elimination of algae from water feature

I recently developed a very significant algae problem in the water feature on my property. I became aware of A Tranquil Scape on a visit to the Home and Garden Show and called Jeff soon thereafter. Jeff spent a great deal of time with me to understand my algae issues and then cam out to see it and even took pictures of the algae. He provided me with a couple of solutions and came out to do the necessary work in a very timely fashion. Jeff installed a copper ionizer and made a follow up visit to ensure that all was working properly. He was very flexible in when he could come out because of difficulties with my schedule and punctual when he did arrive. The work was done quickly and efficiently with no mess left over when he was done. When I experienced difficulties with the ionizer, Jeff made several return visits and followed up with the manufacturer. When it was determined that the ionizer was faulty, he dealt with the manufacturer and replaced the unit with a new one. Overall, my experiences with A Tranquil Scape have been very positive and I have found the prices charged to be very reasonable. Jeff is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional in all my dealings with him. Thank you A Tranquil Scape for helping me create the clean, clear water feature I was hoping for.

Ryan in Calgary
Ryan in Calgary

waterfall reconstruction and maintenance

Our existing water feature, that was built a few years ago, by a so-called water feature specialist. That proclaimed to be the best at what they did. Did not deliver on their promise, and it has never looked or worked properly from day one. After researching more about this industry, we decided to call A tranquil Scape and have them come out and look at the problem. We were exceptionally happy with the results, and the maintenance program. And would recommend that anybody needing help phone A Tranquil Scape.

Scott in Calgary
Scott in Calgary

Water Feature, Pond and Cascading Stream

A Tranquil Scape was absolutely awesome to work with. They were professional, on time and on budget. The price they quoted was the price I paid. Our feature looks natural and works like a charm. Their after sales service has been exceptional as well. They maintain our feature on a regular basis and showed up to winterize it before the bad weather hit without us even calling them. They are THE go to water feature company and are 2nd to none in my books. Thanks again.

That is what makes the difference between our quotes and other companies "estimates". Our quotes are what you will pay at the end of the day. Estimates however are just that - Approximates.

After all our goal as Western Canada’s Premier Water Feature Installer and Calgary’s #1 Pond Maintenance Company, is to be committed to providing The Very Best Equipment, Quality & Workmanship in the industry... Guaranteed!!

DB
DB
2 reviews ,

installed backyard waterfall

I absolutely loved working with A Tranquil Scape. They were very friendly, they arrived on time for the quote and every day of the job. The final price was exactly what the original quote had been - no hidden costs. They were very professional, and turned my ugly backyard into a master piece of beauty. I now love sitting in my backyard listening to my waterfall - which drowns out all the sounds of my noisy neighbors. I would definitely recommend A Tranquil Scape to all my family and friends.

It was an absolute pleasure working for you as well. Clients like yourselves are what make this work so rewarding. I hope you enjoy your back yard for many years to come.

RP in Calgary  in Calgary
RP in Calgary in Calgary

Water Feature install

Jeff had great design on our water feature! He was very friendly, always showed up on time! We were pretty satisfied with the reliable service and beautiful waterfall! And it works great we have never had any problems with it!

Thank you very much for your kind words. We take great pride in our work and strive to always provide the best service and products.

More about A Tranquil Scape Ponds & Waterfalls

As Western Canada's Premier Water Feature Installer & Calgary's #1 Pond Maintenance Company, A Tranquil Scape Ponds & Waterfalls, is committed to providing The Very Best Equipment, Quality & Workmanship in the industry. Our team of experienced professionals are experts in what they do and know how to effectively apply their skills, workmanship and customer service to assist you with your needs. Our knowledgeable staff is dependable, reliable and excel at offering personal service to all our customers.

Our company mission is to provide quality products and service at competitive rates. we are industry professionals and we are committed to listening to our customers to address your needs. We do it right the first time!

We contribute our continued growth over the years to the quality of our workmanship, our selection of services, and affordable rates. We take pride in the solid customer relationships we have built. Our longevity in the industry is a testament to our commitment to our customers.