DrainRescue

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  DrainRescue

Reviews for DrainRescue

MichaelR
MichaelR

Good work install a backwater valve

Last year, I used this company to install a backwater valve in a bungalow in Etobicoke. The team did the work on the date agreed, completed in one day and left a clean site. The supervisor was professional and provided updates along the way.

letsroll
letsroll

Replace Drain Pipe (stack)

I called DrainRescue (Toronto plumbing company) to investigate a leak coming from the bottom of a basement pillar. They came, opened up the pillar and found a large crack in the drain pipe of my two story house. I was quoted $600 to repair the section of the cracked pipe and was quoted (verbally) $1,100-$1,200 to replace the entire pipe.

We made a decision and paid a deposit to replace the whole drain pipe based on the information were given. The next day, the same plumber and another plumber from DrainRescue came to start work on the repair and told me it would now cost $3,400 to replace the drainpipe.

I have a wife and two year child and was left in a vulnerable position since we had a flood, no bath and now an exposed wall. Because of this terrible position I was in, I went ahead and agreed to have them start the work that day (my mistake).
DrainRescue either deliberately took advantage of the vulnerable position I was in or employ incompetent people who don’t know what they’re talking about. Beware of the tactics or incompetency of DrainRescue.