Horizon Utilities

Mike in Dundas
Mike in Dundas
6 reviews Dundas, ON

Energy Efficient Thermostats

We have had very positive results on our utility by switching to digital programmable thermostats, BUT, when we signed up for the program offered by Horizon Utilities, WE OPENLY TOLD THEM, that we needed thermostats in both our residence, AND our business location, and they said "no problem"!! When it came time to do the install, they offered to do our house ONLY, because of some nonsense that businesses were NOT eligible...so we cancelled the whole thing, and bought our own......IF there's a silver lining to this, it's that Horizon ticked me off enough I was "WILLING" to buy my own ( 4 of them)!!....I hate broken promises......