Drain Services

m Toronto
m Toronto
1 review , MT

drain fixing

I found out that one of the drains in my rentals are getting clooged.
Thanks, Home Stars, for your service with the help of which I found Umbrella plumbing. The help was fast and handled professionally.
Thank you.

Vorobey  North Toronto
Vorobey North Toronto

drain repair

I had a problem with a drain. I called Vlad, he came within an hour, checked a problem, and did a great job fixing it. To be honest with u i was surprised with the time and quality Vlad provided!!!
Thanks to him i have no problems with a drain system what so ever.
If i need a plumber i know whom to call!!!

Arnold from Toronto
Arnold from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Rough-in and all plumbing installations during renovation

I hired Vlad and his team because I saw what an outstanding job they have done for my neighbour, when waterproofing his basement. So when I was in a process of renovating my basement I called Umbrella Waterproofing. Vlad showed up on short notice, explained the job to me and broke the cost down so I knew what I would be paying for in advance. The cost was very reasonable. Job involved several steps, from roughing-in an additional water closet, installing copper pipes, installing new and bigger water tank, to installing all the plumbing fixtures (shower stall, sinks, toilets, and faucets). Vlad was very competent, friendly and willing to help. I was also very pleased that he made sure to dispose of old pipes and other plumbing trash. Clean results – as promised! I am very, very happy with the results!

Jacob
Jacob

Fabulous Bathroom Remodeling

Fabulous Bathroom Remodeling! We used services of Umbrella Waterproofing to remodel our master bathroom. We needed to have some plumbing relocated, new fixtures, Jacuzzi tub and new toilets installed. They were very quick and professional. After the job was completed they took out all of the construction trash and tidied up the space. Thank you, Vlad and your crew. I am thrilled with my new bathroom.

Jason G from Toronto
Jason G from Toronto

Bathroom rough-in

It's my second time that I have used services of Umbrella Waterproofing for different plumbing projects. First time I used their services for the bathroom rough-in in the basement. They did an outstanding job and were willing to work with my budget. The technician explained to me all the steps of the job and priced the job before starting it. I was very glad with the outcome; therefore I contacted them again when I needed help with replacing old plumbing at my second property that I am renting out. They didn’t disappoint this time- excellent work and good price. I have and would recommend Vlad and his team to anyone who needs a trustworthy, professional and dependable plumber! Thanks Vlad!

Barbara Ziller, Etobicoke
Barbara Ziller, Etobicoke

Drain installation

A week ago we had a problem with a drainage system. When we found out what was an average cost to repair 45-50 feet of underground piping( after calling at least 6 companies-prices varied from 4000to the highest of 10090 dollars)we were shocked. Our friend gave us Vlad's phone number, who saved us and our budget. Thank you Vlad for being Honest. Sincerely,B.Z.

B. A. from Richmond Hill
B. A. from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement waterproofing

Awesome job! It was pleasure to work with Vlad and his crew. I am very happy with my decision to hire Umbrella Waterproofing to do the job. They were super easy to communicate with, finished job in timely manner, and were happy to answer all my question regarding the job. Most important – the problem was fixed and the final results were top notch. I will not hesitate recommending them. A+++

Stan R, Thornhill,On
Stan R, Thornhill,On

Leaky basement

Had a problem with leaky basement walls and had a tight budget.While I was shopping around got at least 5 estemates.Decided to go with Umbrella Waterproofing ( good price + looked like an honest,knowledgeable person). Very pleased with the result.Defenitly will recommend them.

David K North York
David K North York

Drain repair

People were exceptional from the start to the end. I got my drain backing up couple of days ago. And, luckily, found Umbrella plumbing phone number. Even though it was a noon time they still managed to arrive when they promised and on time.What surprised me most was the cleanness that they left when they were gone,although they had to open the floor to fix the problem and deal with dirt and waste. The price I found to be significantly better than the quote I was given by another company, and they explained the problem more logical and sounded more persuasive and real.
Thank you very much for your help, Vlad. And I wish you all the best in your business.

More about Umbrella Waterproofing, Drains And Plumbing Solutions

CALL US TODAY! 647-408-3262

We are reputable plumbing and waterproofing company that offers top services and affordable prices that help you save money and guarantee quality results. We guarantee you Peace of Mind.

We are family based business that works on independent basis therefore we are able to compete in prices and offer our customers non-beatable quotes. No high prices, no aggressive sales, no commission based contractors, and no pressure – it is our policy.

Our company is an expert in all areas of plumbing (residential, high-end commercial & industrial), waterproofing (exterior & interior waterproofing), all foundation repairs, drain repairs, underpinning and basement lowering. Our wide range of services includes thorough diagnostics, camera inspections & no dig technologies – air lining pipe bursting, which save your landscape and provide clean results.
If you require free estimate simply give us a call and our licensed technician will discuss your needs, work within your budget and offer an effective solution. Our job speaks for itself. Once you call us you will be worries free. Call today 647-408-3262 or 647-297-6947
We run our business with integrity and treat our customers with respect.

We GUARANTEE YOU PEACE OF MIND at a fraction of the cost.

Waterproofing, Drain Services, and Plumbing
We are the EXCLUSIVE carrier and the ONLY distributor of the top of the line newest technology moisture meters (designed and manufactured in Europe) - deep probing, non destructive and accurate; which we use to detect and to measure the amount of moisture in concrete and other building materials. When you are purchasing a house or you are concerned about dampness and moisture in the walls (especially basement), contact us to inspect the walls with one of our meters! 100% Accurate! No faulty results! This will save your money!
Umbrella Waterproofing, Plumbing & Drains offers: All plumbing repairs and installations; Exterior Waterproofing; Interior Waterproofing; Full Drain Services; Underpinning; Basement floor lowering; Concrete floor installation; Emergency Services: drain cleaning, building drain replacement, water pipe burst repairs, video inspection of drains & snake cleaning; High Pressure Water Jetting; Sum pump installation; Back flow prevention; Backwater valve installation; Sewer Ejector installation; Trench-less Technology; Weeping tile systems; 4 layer waterproofing technology; Underground waterline upgrade; No digging technologies (air lining pipe bursting) - save your landscape!
We offer the newest technologies and use powerful machinery: Power Flushing; Trench-less technology; Moisture measurement in walls (most building materials); No digging technologies
2001
Cheque, Cash, Visa, MasterCard
P License: 1256
Better Business Bureau
PROJECT RATE
We provide you with free estimates and prices upfront before we start.
25 Years Transferable Warranty on All Workmanship