Tmc Restoration

Leslie
Leslie
1 review Hamilton, ON

Refinished table

Worked with me to fit my budget and schedule and the table looks like new...... love it !!!!!

Glenn G.
Glenn G.
1 review Caledon, ON

Refinishing of family dining room table

The table has been in the family for approximately 80 yrs. When my father passed away I thought I would like to get it refurbished and give it to my sister.
I didn't want it to look new, I wanted it to retain its character the people TMC understood and kept in contact throughout the process which was lenthy due to the scroll work on the skirt and legs.
I'm more than happy with the results and the table which was getting to be a little loose and wobbly is now ready for another 80 yrs.
Thanks for everything

You are SO welcome Glenn. We love receiving feedback like this! Aside from the technical side of what we do, it's the stories behind the furniture we restore that truly makes it all worthwhile. And you're right - the table will last another 80 years because furniture from that era was designed & constructed to last for hundreds of years. You & your family made a very wise investment. Thanks for taking the time to post this review.

Gail
Gail

Magazine/telephone stand

TMC Restorations, brought new life into this sad old piece of furniture. I am so glad we had them refinish it.

Thanks for the excellent review Gail. We're so glad your item went from "sad" to happy! These older pieces are worth re-investing in. You made a good choice.

The D.
The D.

refinishing of wood furniture

TMC refinished my grandmother's 100 year old Singer sewing machine cabinet and my grandfather's 60 year old bookcase. Both pieces turned out beautifully.

Thanks for the excellent review! As these older items become scarce, we are seeing more & more young people invest in keepsakes from their grandparents. It's a great way to preserve memories. Thanks again.

VS in Brampton
VS in Brampton

Terrible service

I had 1 conch re upholstered, they said it would take 8-12 weeks, they took 16. Iasked for the cushions rounded corners, they did them square, I asked for dark brown or black legs and I got beige. When they booked the delivery, they did not show up or call. A week later when they finally delivered it, the middle back cushion was missing! They called me “unreasonable” when I said I would pay the balance once they brought the missing cushion.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts VS. We would be happy to investigate once you provide us with your contact details. Without context it is difficult to confirm that each of these complaints are indeed legitimate.

Mary
Mary
1 review Burlington, ON

Restoring antique furniture

The end product was great but was moved into our new home in early September and expected our furniture to be delivered within two days. They were a month late - still waiting for the ones picked up in early August.

Sorry to hear about your experience Mary. It sounds like there may have been other issues at play in your situation. Regardless, we know you'll be impressed with your upcoming delivery. Thanks for your review!

Darlene
Darlene

Re-upholstery of 2 chairs and ottoman in top grain leather. The two chairs were quite detailed.

The quality is amazing. Time to get the job done exceeds projected timing sometimes by several weeks. If you have lots of time then go for it.

Thanks for the great review Darlene! It's true, certain orders take longer than projected due to unexpected findings once the furniture is stripped. But we aim to communicate quickly when this occurs so that our customers aren't waiting longer than they have to. Glad to hear you are impressed with our quality. To us, that's the most important thing!

maurice22parker
maurice22parker

Furniture restoration

Four dining room chairs and 3 tables restored with new covering and a darker finish on the tables.

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate the positive feedback!

mary
mary
1 review Pelham, ON

vanity

My original vanity could not be sanded. They had to search for one like it. Was pleased with the one they got. My original vanity and mirror was to be returned it was, unfortunate the mirror somehow was broken. They did return some money for it. The outcome of the vanity was amazing, very pleased with the worked that was done.

Thanks for your positive review Mary! We hope you get many years of use out of your "new" vanity.

gladysrodgers
gladysrodgers
1 review Brantford, ON

Dining table

Old antique...looks brand new. .or shall I say hand made solid wood today.
Thank you.

That's what we love to hear Gladys! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. We're confident you will enjoy your "new" antique for many years to come.

More about Tmc Restoration

TMC Restoration is a family owned and operated business providing quality furniture and antique repair and restoration services from our original location since 1989. Our president, Bill McBride has been deeply involved in the local furniture restoration industry since the early 1970s and is intimately acquainted with the home furnishing needs of consumers throughout the greater Toronto area and southern Ontario. Despite the expansion of our range of services, our location and our workforce – every valued team member at TMC Restoration appreciates the importance of extending personalized customer care.

At TMC Restoration we pride ourselves on the quality of both our restoration service and the level of customer care we provide. The consumer feedback we receive consistently confirms our dedication to customer satisfaction and accommodation.

We extend our complete range of services to both residential and corporate clientele, and our work adorns thousands of additional local private residences and commercial spaces every year. Our work is fully guaranteed and our complimentary, on-site free estimation service means you never have to leave your dwelling or office to receive a free, detailed estimate.

TMC Restoration is the largest furniture and antique restoration company in Ontario. Decades of experience have informed our approach to everything we do and our longevity and ongoing commitment to service excellence has produced substantial repeat and referral business. Our reputation is built on the promise of complete customer satisfaction. From the initial estimate to the final delivery of your restored furniture – we are confident you will be impressed and refreshed by your experience with TMC Restoration.

TMC Restoration is the right choice!