HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Firemen Movers

Reviews for Firemen Movers

Kevin in Toronto

A friend recommended Firemen movers. They showed up promptly with a quote and the move day went off without a hitch. We were moving from my daughter's house to our new house. They helped move some furniture to different rooms in my daughter's house as well as doing our move. Travis, Moses and Chris were courteous and very careful moving furniture.

Kevin from Toronto

We used Fireman Movers to assist with a move-out in connection with a home reno. While we are only half-way done, I could not have been happier with all of my dealings with Firemen Movers to date (from the initial quote process right through to the move). The movers that were sent to our house yesterday were punctual, extremely polite and hard-working/strong (led by Martin!). I would highly recommend Fireman Movers to others - great work!

Kevin

Thanks so much for the review Kevin - we are so happy to hear move #1 went well and look forward to assisting you in the future to complete the rest of your move!

Vaughan homeowner

Great service from FIremen Movers. Had two small moves within the home in the same week to accommodate contractors working in certain rooms. One room was an office, which involved many bins and large furniture. The movers, Chris and Mike, were very responsive and careful with everything, especially our freshly painted walls. Very personable, showed up on time and worked very hard when they were here. We will be using them again for sure :)

We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. So happy to hear Chris and Mike could help you out with both your moves!

Sukaye in Simcoe
1 review Simcoe, ON

Pleasant efficient and professional crew. They made a chaotic long distance move bearable! So good to arrive with beds set up and furniture in place! Everything survived with no breakage nor scratches!

Thank you for the review! Happy to hear the move went well - and we definitely appreciate you taking the time to talk about your experience with us here at Firemen Movers. We hope you enjoy your new home!

I was recommended "TEAM RED"from a friend who downsized from a large home to A CONDO. We were doing something similar. From our first discussion to the execution and the final payment, the experience could not have been better.We had a number of valuable contents which were highly fragile . originally we were concerned of the move. In the end , Firemen Movers dispelled our concern and they ended taking almost all of the contents.
I highly recommend this group of great people.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Firemen Movers! We appreciate the kind words and are happy to hear the move went so smoothly. Enjoy your new home!

G

We recently completed a complicated move which included packing, moving to two locations, storage and delivery. While the first leg of the move went relatively smoothly (with some hiccups), the delivery of our items was below expectations. Because we were unable to direct the delivery of every item, boxes were left everywhere - ironing boards in living rooms, boxes clearly marked (by them) "kitchen" in third floor bathrooms. The movers refused to assemble a bed which their company had disassembled (and so was part of the work order), necessitating a call to their head office. Having read the homestar reviews, I had expected better from this company which claims to provide more of a mid-higher end service than the one we received.

Thank you for providing feedback on your moving experience with us. We're glad that the first part of your move went well and we're sorry you didn't feel as satisfied about the second part. I know the crew did put your bed together so sorry about the miscommunication in regards to their concern with the bed. They were not the crew that took it apart and they were trying to communicate that they were unsure how it went back together. We definitely do strive to provide a stress free moving experience for all of our clients so, again, our sincerest apologies if we didn't meet the expectation you had of us. We are always trying to get better so we do appreciate your feed back. We hope you enjoy your new home!

Nick - Toronto/Etobicoke

We just recently completed a move that actually consisted of 4 separate moves and Firemen were outstanding. Without getting into boring detail, they absolutely delivered on every aspect from the initial visit, quote from Doug to a 2-day first move, then into storage, then allowing us access to remove an important item from storage, then picking up condo items 10 months later, then delivering everything to a location 2 hours away, to honoring their reasonable quotes, to being flexible as our needs changed, to responding immediately via email to being clean, careful and doing an overall great job.

In case its not clear, highly highly recommend this company and have already recommended them to multiple people. Its rare in the moving company world to have a company like this (and we have moved 10x over the years, first time using FIremen).

Any questions, feel free to comment/ask.

Hi Nick - Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Firemen Movers. We are so happy that all aspects of your move went well and we always appreciate hearing feedback from our clients. We hope you are enjoying your new home!!

Sandi in Brampton

As a single person moving a houseful of furniture, and a lifetime of stuff, I truly appreciated these movers. They were honest, hardworking and respectful. This was the best moving experience I have ever had and the price was exactly on target for the size of my move. I can't say enough good things about them. Thank you guys. You worked hard and diligently. I truly appreciated it.

Hi Sandi - so glad to hear the move was a positive experience. We really pride ourselves on our employees and the service they provide so we are happy to hear that they were able to move you and make your day less stressful than it may have been otherwise. Thanks for choosing us!

Brian in Markham

I moved at the end of June up to Collingwood from Markham. I had a bad experience with my last movers many years ago so I made sure I had them come out to give me a quote.
The end cost ended up being under what they quoted which was great!.
They had forgot a couple small metal rails in the truck and called to appolagize the next day, they ended up couriering them up to us at their cost!.
Thanks guys, great experience, great move, you worked hard.
I would use these guys again any day.

Thanks for the review Brian - we appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with our company. We are pleased that we could make this move a positive one for you!

I hired the Firemen Movers on a referral. We moved a full size china cabinet and dining room table to my aunt's house, and brought her set to mine.

The Movers were very professional; the job was done in a timely manner. I would have no problem recommending their services.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Firemen Movers. We are happy to hear the move was successful and appreciate you choosing us!

More about Firemen Movers

Moving and Storage Services

Moving & Storage
Residential and Commercial Moving and Storage, Packing and Unpacking Services a Full range of Moving Supplies Materials including Boxes. As professional Firefighters, each day we rely on a commitment to teamwork, safety and integrity to provide our communities with emergency services when they need them most. Applying these same principles to the Residential Moving Industry has allowed us to create a company that provides Ontario with the highest standards of moving and storage services. Why Firemen Movers? We are Safe, Dependable, Hard Working and On-time! Our commitment to quality working practices ensures that everyone involved in your move is a trained, properly equipped and certified employee. We do not use day labor or contract out, which ensures that we can move your belongings quickly and safely. In addition to exceptionally high service levels we also support 2 important local charities, The Sick Kids Burn Unit, and the Red Door Family Shelter. Call now to learn more about our Ontario moving services and receive a FREE, no obligation estimate for your move. You can also download Top 10 Moving Tips that will save you time and money on your moving day.
2008
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Cheque, Cash.
Canadian Association of Movers, Better Business Bureau, HomeStars
Standard moving industry insurance provided at no additional cost
All employees are WSIB covered