Firemen Movers

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Firemen Movers

Reviews for Firemen Movers

Sally in Oakville
Sally in Oakville

Amazing moving experience with Firemen movers

Very impressive moving experience, hard working team of Landon, Mike, Omateyo, and Matt. They will not take any breaks, though I had suggested. Furnitures are very carefully wrapped and no single damage. My most worried one was the piano, but it turned out to be well protected, those lovely guys helped us to put the pads under the piano as well, which was an extra request for sure. The total moving time was less than estimated (because of their efficient work, also we have well prepared prior to the move) I feel lucky to find you guys as my moving helper, and thanks for the hot sauce :-)

McCool in Etobicoke
McCool in Etobicoke

Made the impossible come true: A great moving day!

The Client: My senior parents, 65+ and 80+, with 30+ years of heavy stuff. The bar was set high, and we were not disappointed!

Moving Day: The crew showed up on time and began loading almost immediately. We had a ton of large items, and they were all handled with care. Nothing was damaged, and every one of the 7 man crew worked efficiently, from start to finish.

My Impression: These guys are professionals! Solid built, committed to the job, and really nice, too!

Overall: 10/10 - My family and I would recommend the Firemen to anyone who needs to move.

Carol Anne in Etobicoke
Carol Anne in Etobicoke

Who knew moving could be fun?

The dynamite team of Landon, Keilen and David worked their magic and made our move (in poor weather and with lots of stairs and a narrow entrance) a surprisingly pleasant experience. I have never had better movers! They were very friendly and hard working and were great problem solvers. A week later, the same excellent team moved our daughter to her new home in the same professional manner. A friend who has moved many times had recommended them to me as the best movers she has ever had, and I am so grateful that she told us about them!

David S in Etobicoke
David S in Etobicoke

Downsizing

Excellent team of movers. The team of 3 moved everything from our 3 storey townhouse to our new condo. They were all friendly, cordial, and very hardworking and kept within the allotted window of time.

The estimate was accurate and found the men very helpful.

I highly recommend them.

Sue
Sue

A Satisfied Customer!

Firemen Movers carried out my move from a townhouse to a small apartment. Mike W., Nomeer and Patrick did an excellent job. They arrived at the agreed upon time and proceeded to quickly and efficient wrap and load my belongings. While they were loading, they questioned any item that looked fragile and consulted me about how I wanted certain items packed and moved. They were very careful taking heavy furniture down staircases…not a scratch or nick on any walls. At the apartment they brought up load after load of furniture and placed it in the rooms and positions I indicated. They were also helpful in repositioning an item that I wanted moved - even a little bit. Throughout the move Mike W., Nomeer and Patrick were cheerful and professional. Firemen Movers were recommended to me by a friend and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs to move.

Local Move

Great experience start to finish. Do not hesitate to use Firemen Movers. Their customer service was very accommodating with a last minute date change, and the crew of Jamie, Chris and Tristan did an awesome job. Fast and super friendly and I would highly recommend to anybody who values great service.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Out of town move

A friend recommended Firemen movers. They showed up promptly with a quote and the move day went off without a hitch. We were moving from my daughter's house to our new house. They helped move some furniture to different rooms in my daughter's house as well as doing our move. Travis, Moses and Chris were courteous and very careful moving furniture.

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

Very happy with Fireman Movers

We used Fireman Movers to assist with a move-out in connection with a home reno. While we are only half-way done, I could not have been happier with all of my dealings with Firemen Movers to date (from the initial quote process right through to the move). The movers that were sent to our house yesterday were punctual, extremely polite and hard-working/strong (led by Martin!). I would highly recommend Fireman Movers to others - great work!

Kevin

Thanks so much for the review Kevin - we are so happy to hear move #1 went well and look forward to assisting you in the future to complete the rest of your move!

Vaughan homeowner
Vaughan homeowner

Two short moves

Great service from FIremen Movers. Had two small moves within the home in the same week to accommodate contractors working in certain rooms. One room was an office, which involved many bins and large furniture. The movers, Chris and Mike, were very responsive and careful with everything, especially our freshly painted walls. Very personable, showed up on time and worked very hard when they were here. We will be using them again for sure :)

We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. So happy to hear Chris and Mike could help you out with both your moves!

Sukaye in Simcoe
Sukaye in Simcoe
1 review Simcoe, ON

You are awesome!

Pleasant efficient and professional crew. They made a chaotic long distance move bearable! So good to arrive with beds set up and furniture in place! Everything survived with no breakage nor scratches!

Thank you for the review! Happy to hear the move went well - and we definitely appreciate you taking the time to talk about your experience with us here at Firemen Movers. We hope you enjoy your new home!

More about Firemen Movers

Moving and Storage Services

Moving & Storage
Residential and Commercial Moving and Storage, Packing and Unpacking Services a Full range of Moving Supplies Materials including Boxes. As professional Firefighters, each day we rely on a commitment to teamwork, safety and integrity to provide our communities with emergency services when they need them most. Applying these same principles to the Residential Moving Industry has allowed us to create a company that provides Ontario with the highest standards of moving and storage services. Why Firemen Movers? We are Safe, Dependable, Hard Working and On-time! Our commitment to quality working practices ensures that everyone involved in your move is a trained, properly equipped and certified employee. We do not use day labor or contract out, which ensures that we can move your belongings quickly and safely. In addition to exceptionally high service levels we also support 2 important local charities, The Sick Kids Burn Unit, and the Red Door Family Shelter. Call now to learn more about our Ontario moving services and receive a FREE, no obligation estimate for your move. You can also download Top 10 Moving Tips that will save you time and money on your moving day.
2008
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Cheque, Cash.
Canadian Association of Movers, Better Business Bureau, HomeStars
Standard moving industry insurance provided at no additional cost
All employees are WSIB covered