HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Firemen Movers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Firemen Movers

Nick - Toronto/Etobicoke

We just recently completed a move that actually consisted of 4 separate moves and Firemen were outstanding. Without getting into boring detail, they absolutely delivered on every aspect from the initial visit, quote from Doug to a 2-day first move, then into storage, then allowing us access to remove an important item from storage, then picking up condo items 10 months later, then delivering everything to a location 2 hours away, to honoring their reasonable quotes, to being flexible as our needs changed, to responding immediately via email to being clean, careful and doing an overall great job.

In case its not clear, highly highly recommend this company and have already recommended them to multiple people. Its rare in the moving company world to have a company like this (and we have moved 10x over the years, first time using FIremen).

Any questions, feel free to comment/ask.

Sandi in Brampton

As a single person moving a houseful of furniture, and a lifetime of stuff, I truly appreciated these movers. They were honest, hardworking and respectful. This was the best moving experience I have ever had and the price was exactly on target for the size of my move. I can't say enough good things about them. Thank you guys. You worked hard and diligently. I truly appreciated it.

Job Price

Hi Sandi - so glad to hear the move was a positive experience. We really pride ourselves on our employees and the service they provide so we are happy to hear that they were able to move you and make your day less stressful than it may have been otherwise. Thanks for choosing us!

Brian in Markham

I moved at the end of June up to Collingwood from Markham. I had a bad experience with my last movers many years ago so I made sure I had them come out to give me a quote.
The end cost ended up being under what they quoted which was great!.
They had forgot a couple small metal rails in the truck and called to appolagize the next day, they ended up couriering them up to us at their cost!.
Thanks guys, great experience, great move, you worked hard.
I would use these guys again any day.

Job Price

Thanks for the review Brian - we appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with our company. We are pleased that we could make this move a positive one for you!

I hired the Firemen Movers on a referral. We moved a full size china cabinet and dining room table to my aunt's house, and brought her set to mine.

The Movers were very professional; the job was done in a timely manner. I would have no problem recommending their services.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Firemen Movers. We are happy to hear the move was successful and appreciate you choosing us!

1 review Whitby, ON

Needed to move four very heavy workbenches from a basement in Mississauga to a basement in Whitby. I left it to Tuesday to call , wanting the move to happen Thursday morning. Jamie came by Tuesday to estimate the job and check the feasibility. Thursday Jamie showed up with Joe ,Ariel and Patrick . The move went perfectly in just over the minimum time. I'm impressed with these guys . Very professional, careful and strong. I would hire them again .

Christine in Toronto

The Firemen Movers once again exceeded my expectations. Excellent customer service from booking to the big day. This was my second move with them and I'll never use anyone else. Honest, fair pricing.

Professional service with a smile... Yup, no kidding. :)

Job Price

Thank you for the review Christine! We are so happy to hear that once again you had a positive experience with our crew and company!

Clare W

THE VERY BEST MOVERS EVER!
Jamie R., Ryan H., Jonathan M. and Joe D. were outstanding.
Second time they've moved us and if we need movers in future we will definitely use Firemen Movers again.

No movers can come close to their service, professional attitude and quick and respectful demeanor.

Fast, but totally competent. Moved our three bedroom house in four hours plus travel time. AMAZING!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the raving review Clare! We are so glad to hear that you have had not only 1, but two positive experiences with Firemen Movers. We really appreciate you choosing to use our company again and should there be a third move, we will look forward to it! We hope you enjoy the new home.

MatthewB
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Firemen movers are a cut above the rest. I've had several different movers in recent years with some questionable results - but right from the start you could notice a difference with Firemen Movers. The four lads sent to deal with our stuff were on time, polite, had a great attitude(the move was in the middle of snowy December), and most importantly: were very careful and protective of our possessions while moving. Everything was carefully wrapped in blankets and plastic wrap, and not a single piece was damaged during the move from North York to Hamilton. I would happily recommend Firemen movers for any job big or small. I hope I don't have to move again soon, but if I do, I know who I'm going to call!

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your moving experience - we are so glad to hear everything went well and that it was a positive experience for you! We hope you enjoy your new home!

We hired Firemen Movers. Doug came by the house to give us a quote, he was very professional and not pushy (like some other companies). The movers showed up right on time, they were hard workers, moving things quickly and efficiently. I felt they were all reliable, trustworthy and professional. I would recommend them to friends and family and would definitely use them again.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review - so happy that the experience from top to bottom was efficient and hopefully as stress-free as possible! We appreciate you choosing Firemen Movers and we hope you enjoy your new home.

The three young men arrived early, surveyed the job and got right to it. Everything was packed in less than a couple of hours. The fellows were very courteous, strong and personable. It was nice to see that they got along with each other as well. The unloading went equally as well: the move couldn't have gone smoother.
Some people may get their move done less expensively, but they wouldn't get it done better. I actually enjoyed the experience.
Thank you all again!

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your move with Firemen Movers!! We love when clients share their experience and so glad to hear the crew made the day go smoothly! We hope you enjoy your new home.

More about Firemen Movers

Moving and Storage Services

Moving & Storage
Residential and Commercial Moving and Storage, Packing and Unpacking Services a Full range of Moving Supplies Materials including Boxes. As professional Firefighters, each day we rely on a commitment to teamwork, safety and integrity to provide our communities with emergency services when they need them most. Applying these same principles to the Residential Moving Industry has allowed us to create a company that provides Ontario with the highest standards of moving and storage services. Why Firemen Movers? We are Safe, Dependable, Hard Working and On-time! Our commitment to quality working practices ensures that everyone involved in your move is a trained, properly equipped and certified employee. We do not use day labor or contract out, which ensures that we can move your belongings quickly and safely. In addition to exceptionally high service levels we also support 2 important local charities, The Sick Kids Burn Unit, and the Red Door Family Shelter. Call now to learn more about our Ontario moving services and receive a FREE, no obligation estimate for your move. You can also download Top 10 Moving Tips that will save you time and money on your moving day.
2008
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Cheque, Cash.
Canadian Association of Movers, Better Business Bureau, HomeStars
Standard moving industry insurance provided at no additional cost
All employees are WSIB covered