Firemen Movers

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for Firemen Movers

Excellent job!

Firemen Movers did a very professional moving job, finishing in good time. The estimate they provided ahead of time was very accurate. The movers were very careful with our belongings and nothing was broken or missing. I was very happy with the move and would not hesitate to recommend Firemen Movers to others.

catherine in Toronto
catherine in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

House move

Moved me in and out of the houses in 4 hours but as the owner you need to be very organized and prepared to have it happen this fast. They were friendly, professional, efficient and timely. Would highly recommend them and will be using them for my next move in 6 years.

Mike
Mike

The Best Ever Movers

In the 25+ moves I have made in my life these folks were truly the best ever. I have moved nationally and internationally and can still say that fireman movers are the best. I was completely surprised by their professionalism, attention to detail and friendliness. My last move was during the COVID-19 situation and they insured my safety and their‘s. I was so impressed. I would highly recommend them again and again and again.

Linda in Lindsay
Linda in Lindsay
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Lorraine from Rexdale

They moved us from our home of 61 years. They were so helpful, professional and punctual. They made moving day less stressful as every man in the crew of 6 gave 100%. They treated my things with care, from the smallest box to the heaviest piece of furniture. I highly recommend this company.

Great service!

Had two teams of three for two moves and Fireman Movers were fantastic. Professional, clean and very careful with my contents. it was a very cost efficient service. Would use them again anytime.

Andrea  in Etobicoke
Andrea in Etobicoke
1 review Barrie, ON

Professional

We had a big move needing 6 men and 2 trucks! Very professional from beginning to end. We have 0 complaints. I can honestly say they exceeded our expectations. Not only the movers but also their customer services. They were very accommodating when an issue arose with our move date.

Diane in Barrie
Diane in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Firemen Movers are the best!

This is the second time we have used Firemen movers in the past 5 years. We were very happy with them the first time and had no hesitation hiring them again for our recent move. Once again the crew was prompt, reliable, friendly and hard-working. Kailen as team leader was organized and on top of every little detail. Carter, Josh, Brad and David worked so hard loading at the other end and then unloading at our new home. They had smiles on their faces all day and I did not hear one harsh word or complaint from any of them despite the 12 hour day. What stands out is how careful they were with all our belongings, including my beloved piano. Once again, everything was moved without a single scratch, dent or breakage. I was particularly impressed with how patient they were as we dithered a bit about where furniture should go. Although we had mapped it out in advance, after placing a couple of pieces we realized they would not work and the guys had no hesitation or irritation at being asked to take some pieces back down to the lower level and bring others up. From beginning to end they were all consummate professionals. I would not hesitate to use them again and highly recommend them.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Super happy with Firemen!

We could not have been happier with Firemen; they provided outstanding service in every way. They delivered boxes ahead of time, exactly as promised, so we could do as much packing as possible ourselves. We packed over 100 boxes, so in the end they only had a few hours of packing to do (all the breakables), but they spent the rest of the time (their minimum work day is 4 hours) wrapping the furniture and staging the boxes to facilitate the actual move. The crew was polite, cheerful, and professional even at the end of the 10-hour moving day. Nothing was broken or damaged. The furniture that was dismantled (a bed, a pricey leather recliner) was expertly put back together. In addition, the final cost was much less than we feared. It's much better when the estimate is higher than the final cost, rather than the other way around. There were no hidden charges, and our crew never slacked off; they even ate lunch quickly at the old apartment rather than take a real lunch break (my husband was in the house with them the whole time). We highly recommend Firemen to anyone who is planning a move in Toronto!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Top-Notch Movers

This is the 3rd time that my family have used Firemen for our moving needs.

The most recent move, Nov 15, 2019, led by Josh, was carried out as smooth as silk!! They came early and immediately started to get organized and prepped the furniture with moving blankets etc. Unfortunately, the elevators in the condo building were having issues and we were not able to put them into service mode, but that didn't phase them...they preserved and got things done. Eventually we were able to get a service elevator and things went even better.

On the back end of the move there were no issues and they were able to finish the move a little ahead of schedule.

There were no issues with the move - no nicks, scrapes etc on the furniture; nothing broken....no damage whatsoever!!!

Would I use Firemen Movers again....most definitely!!!! On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate them a 12.

Josie in Toronto
Josie in Toronto

Excellent Company!!!

Excellent company! Very organized and professional. This is the second time I have used Firemen Movers and they really take the stress out of moving. I would highly recommend them!

More about Firemen Movers

Residential and Commercial Moving and Storage, Packing and Unpacking Services.

As professional Firefighters, each day we rely on a commitment to teamwork, safety and integrity to provide our communities with emergency services when they need them most.

Applying these same principles to the Residential Moving Industry has allowed us to create a company that provides Ontario with the highest standards of moving and storage services. Why Firemen Movers? We are Safe, Dependable, Hard Working and On-time!

Our commitment to quality working practices ensures that everyone involved in your move is a trained, properly equipped and certified employee. We do not use day labor or contract out, which ensures that we can move your belongings quickly and safely. In addition to exceptionally high service levels we also support 2 important local charities, The Sick Kids Burn Unit, and the Red Door Family Shelter.

Call now to learn more about our Ontario moving services and receive a FREE, no obligation estimate for your move.