Right Choice Roofing And Repairs

Right Choice Roofing And Repairs

Reviews for Right Choice Roofing And Repairs

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Drone inspection + multiple roof repairs

I reached out to ~10 roofers via phone/email and Frank's response really caught my attention. Everyone else quoted a min repair price and a price to come out, but Frank looked up my roof on Google Streetview, so he knew EXACTLY what kind of issues could come up and provided a granular price list, outlining the potential cost of repairs for each roof section.

He also provides a service where he inspects the roof with a drone, which we purchased as well. After the drone inspection, he provided a detailed proposal with multiple photos of all potential issues, each with an individual explanation and quote. He was extremely responsive by email and answered any and all questions we had about the proposal.

After the work was completed, he provided several photos of the finished repairs, which were professional and clean. We had a bit of a misunderstanding with his payment terms, but ended up smoothing everything out.

Frank is extremely communicative, responsive, prompt, and we believe provided great work at a competitive price.

Mike
Mike

Roof repair

Frank was very responsive after I called him about racoon damage to the roof of my Toronto home: He was professional courteous and did quality work promptly using the latest technology and procedures: highly recommended

Bruno in Toronto
Bruno in Toronto

Roof repair.

I wish to thank Frank Gillis from Right Choice Roofing and Repairs for their great work.
I live in a large modern house with a very large 12'x12' custom Glass Skylight Roofing system. My entire Roof leaked badly and Frank and his brother came in almost 7 years ago to repair and every leak stopped!
In 2014 Right Choice Roofing and repairs fixed it and it has not leaked since.
Great job Frank!

Shingles repairs

We had a leak due to missing shingles. Frank was very quick and responsive to inspect the problem and gave a very detailed quote of the job to be done. Repair was done next day with detailed pictures of before and after. There were more issues which he addressed effectively. Very professional and clean. Highly recommended.

Jill in Old Toronto
Jill in Old Toronto

Garage and Portico Roof Replacement

I would highly recommend Frank and his team of professionals when looking for roof repair or replacement. Frank was great in assisting me through the process of understanding what was needed to fix our garage and front porch roof. He was very patient with my lack of roof knowledge, and answered all of my many questions in a timely manner. He and his crew were quick and efficient getting the job done, and left my property clear of debris. You couldn't ask for a better company to work with!

Sonia in Toronto
Sonia in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Roofing Repair

I could not have asked for a better roofer than Frank. He was absolute professional to deal with, had knowledge of what he was doing & even took the time to help me understand the damage. The roof of my house was in need of repairs as raccoon's had started to tear off the shingles and I was looking for some expert guidance. Frank was quick to respond to my concerns, inspected the roof thoroughly for issues and took the time to explain the damage and the repairs needed. A detailed quote was provided swiftly and I hired his services. I am impressed and satisfied with the all the work that was done and I am thankful to Frank. I have found a roofer for as long as I will own a house. This is the company I will trust and highly recommend them.

Jeanene in Toronto
Jeanene in Toronto

Roof repair

We found a hole in our roof. Called Frank and he was there in just over an hour. Job was finished 3 hours later before the rain began. Thanks for the great service.

Roof Repairs

Very happy with the service. Hones, on time and professionally executed work. Will recommend to all my friends and family.
We contacted the company in the morning to fix an emergency leak in the roof. The quote was received within the hour and the work was completed by end of day.

Eave Trough Repairs

I had met Frank when he and his brother were fixing a leak on my neighbor’s skylight and remember how approachable his was when I spoke with him after the repairs. So, when the eave trough on my home came loose and pull away from the eave, resulting in rain water spilling down at my door, I remembered Frank and called him. I found him to be very knowledgeable and professional. We briefly discussed the problem and the course of action before the repairs were carryout. The job was completed in a few hours and to my satisfaction. Frank provided a two year warranty on the repair. If you need any emergency roof or eave trough repairs, I would recommend Frank. His response time was excellent, he provides warranty on his work and I found him to be a true professional, not just a guy with a ladder and a truck.

Michael in San Francisco
Michael in San Francisco

Four story townhown roof repair

I had siding coming away from a 4th story roof dormer that was flapping in the wind. I contact Frank at Right Choice Roofing and he show up as scheduled and explained possible fixes with pictures taken from a drone. He followed up with an electronic estimate of the work.

I contacted a few other companies who provided a similar quote but without any guarantee or assurances their repairs would last long beyond the season.

I ending up going with Right Choice Roofing and they showed up with a team on time and completed the job within the hours estimated.

I was impressed with Frank and his team and how they focused on both function and aesthetics of the repair.

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?