Bradley renovation

Review for Bradley renovation

Belen
Belen
1 review East York, ON

Various home improvement projects (Bathroom/basement)

I hired Luke to update my bathroom fixtures (toilets, vanitys, mirrors and various hardware). He built a pantry, changed and replaced the light fixtures in my kitchen. He also replaced my fireplace surround and my front entrance door. He recently built a pocket door in my basement, and did the interlocking in my backyard, extended my deck and even fixed a leak in my roof. He's honest, reliable, creative and very fair with his prices. He works fast and doesn't leave my house a mess. I am planning on hiring him again to replace the back splash in my kitchen. I am very pleased with Luke's work and have recommended his services to several friends.

More about Bradley renovation

Independent licensed journeyman carpenter. Renovation specialization from demolition to Finish with over a decade of experience. Bathrooms, basements, decks, siding, windows & doors. You bring the ideas, I'll bring the tools.