Women Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
158 Mill Street South Brampton ON L6Y1T6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Brampton  >  Women Painting & Decorating
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Women Painting & Decorating

Raquel in Scarborough

I had the privilege of dealing with Women painting & decorating last year when they painted my apartment. They were both very professional and organized. They did an initial consultation about the colour and then once the colours were chosen they did an amazing job covering the terrible paint job done by the previous tenants. I would certainly recommend them and have already referred their services to all of my friends and people I know.
I would also use their services again with no doubt! They were extremely professional and finished the job on time for me to move in. I couldn't be happier with their great service!

Raquel,
Thank you vey much for the review. It is very important to us.
We are glad that you are happy with our services.

Raffie & Deborah

laura in Toronto

These ladies know how to paint! We have done several projects with them over the years including all of our basement, our large two storey hallway, all of the trim and casings from our window replacement. Their work is immaculate, not a single drop of paint on anything and the cut lines are perfect. The job is done in time and the cost included all of the paint. I cannot say enough about how much we like their work.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review.

Raffie

charline Leblanc in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

They are just about finsihed painting the whole inside of our house. I would like to recommend Womens Painting as the job they do is very neat and professional. Highly recommended.

Hello Charline,
Thank you very much for your review. We are glad that you are happy with our services.

Raffie

More about Women Painting & Decorating

This is Deborah and Rafaela from Women Painting & Decorating. We have over nine years experience in interior, exterior and commercial painting.
We are very talented, independent, polite, tidy, fast and reliable. We are also well organized and able to manage multiple projects. We take great pride in the quality of our work, never having missed a single deadline. Additionally, we possess excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented and we are willing to "go the extra mile" as needed.

Among our other strengths, we have solid sales instincts and have been successful in cultivating long-term relationships with key clients. With a strong customer focus, we often earn the repeat business of clients. Persuasive, self-confident and effective with a record of success behind us, we are confident that we will be an asset to you as well.

Sincerely,