Window & Gutter Cleaning
309-33539 Holland Ave Abbotsford BC V2S0C6
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Abbotsford  >  Clearview Cleaning Services Ltd.

Reviews for Clearview Cleaning Services Ltd.

Stacey Scully from Coquitlam
Stacey Scully from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Window cleaning

Hired this company to clean my house windows. All the windows were not cleaned. I wrote 3 emails and finally got a response that they will take $5 off the bill as they dont want to come back, its not worth their time. I responded I was looking for clean windows not a $5 savings. I will not use this company again or recommend them to anyone.

Karin Ashworth from Coquitlam
Karin Ashworth from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Exterior windows, gutters, complete power washing to

Great Job! We had the exterior of our home, front stairs, porch, driveway and surround power washed. They arrived on time and did a thorough job. Our home looks great. Very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend and will use this company again next year. Thank you

BC in Surrey
BC in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Windows & Guttters cleaned

Clearview cleaned 2 homes for us. They were both professioanl and on time. Job they did was GREAT and would recommend others to use them. Look forward to seeing them in the spring.

JW in abbotsford
JW in abbotsford
1 review ABBOTSFORD, BC

clean house windows

We found them to provide excellent service all round. They were on time,fast, thorough inside and out with minimal disruption. They will DEFINITELY be our go-to guys for all our window cleaning needs!

Tamara Kincek in Chilliwack
Tamara Kincek in Chilliwack
1 review CHILLIWACK, BC

Gutter and siding cleaning

We have a large, custom built home with some very steep and tricky areas to reach. While other local businesses have turned us down, Bob did not hesitate to take the job.

We have used Bob for 2 years now. He has done our gutters twice and our house siding also. He is nothing short of fantastic! With every transaction with him, Bob has been very professional, communicative, affordable and treated our home with the utmost respect.

It is difficult to find a business that will really take the time to do a job right but Bob tackles any job with a smile and friendly manner. Despite many bug bites and heavy rain, Bob persevered to complete our job in a professional manner.

We are very satisfied customers and would strongly recommend Clearview to anyone. We ourselves have asked Bob for a standing order of annual services.

Thank you Bob!!

B. Penner in Abbotsford
B. Penner in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Window, gutters and siding cleaning

778-242-6736
309-33539 Holland Ave
Abbotsford
BC
V2S0C6

Bob is awesome! He did a super job on our windows inside and out. There is such a "clearview" you wouldn't think there was glass between you and the outside!
Our outside gutters are gleaming and after he did all that I found out that he would brush wash our siding with a partner. After they worked on that Bob redid the windows on the outside that got dirt on them from the siding cleaning at no extra charge. His rates are extremely reasonable for the amount of time and effort he did to make a perfect job. I will definately recommend Bob for the outstanding job he has done to spruce up our place!

L Wilkinson in Chilliwack
L Wilkinson in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

gutter cleaning & roof moss removal

778-242-6736
309-33539 Holland Ave
Abbotsford
BC
V2S0C6

Bob was very professional when he gave me the estimate. He also recommended that the roof moss needed removing and provided a fair quote. He was back 4 days later, in the rain and 3 degrees, and spent five hours on my roof, personally scrubbing all the moss. Gutters were cleaned and skylite too! It was the most inclement day, and I really expected a cancellation call, but no, he just went right up there and did his job! 5 hours later he was done. Thanks Bob!

Kerry in Abbotsford
Kerry in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Window and Screen cleaning

Have used Clearview Cleaning since 2009 and have nothing but praise for the service, friendliness and courtesy provided by Bob. His quotes are fair and reasonable and he is very particular in getting an excellent result and double checking to see that all work is A1 quality. I would have no hesitation in recommending his company and cannot imagine anyone being dis-satisfied.

Kerry, we're glad to hear you're another satisfied customer. Thank you for your feedback and we'll see you next year! :)

S Froc in Langley
S Froc in Langley
5 reviews LANGLEY, BC

GUtter & Siding Cleaning

Thanks Bob for your flexibility in coming by to clean my house! I really appreciated that you were kind enough to do only what the house needed (and I could budget) even though it wasn't all that you were willing to do on our job! Will definitely recommend you!

More about Clearview Cleaning Services Ltd.

Clearview Cleaning Services Ltd. offers residential & commercial cleaning services company operating in the Metro Vancouver, Fraser Valley & Calgary, AB areas. When you hire Clearview, you bring quality to the forefront with a professional company that provides excellent detail services. Call Clearview today for your free estimate!
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Abbotsford?