Pure Painters

AB Floored from Vancouver
AB Floored from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Project

I hired this company after I checked out some of their reviews and was very comforted at how well they scored. I needed some rooms painted to coordinate with my upper floor renovation. I dealt with Dillon and he was great, everything was done on time and the crews attention to detail was a big reassurance that everything was going to look awesome. The price was very reasonable as I had hired a painter a few years before who did less and charged more and it didn't look as good as Pure Painters work. I would recommend these guys to anyone I know who wanted a fair and reasonably priced painting crew that doesn't skimp on quality.

Carmine from Vancouver
Carmine from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Condo paint job

Got to say, The pure painting crew was clean ontime and on budget. An extrodinary finish with multiple colors and details. The amount of extra work dillion and crew put in put the quality of finish to the next level.

Will use them again,

S.Fontana from Maple Ridge
S.Fontana from Maple Ridge
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Painting Condo

Dillon was a pleasure to work with. He was always willing to answer all my questions and took the time to explain everything to me. His crew was amazing; they were punctual, hardworking, friendly and very professional. Their attention to detail was impressive and we couldn’t be happier with the end result.

Afsoon from New Westminister
Afsoon from New Westminister
1 review West Vancouver, BC

residential apartement

Working with Dillon and his team was a very good experience. Everything went well from first contact, quoting,scheduling, and completion. No surprises or hidden charges. They painted my my livingroom,kitchen,bathroom, and sun-room in 2 days including the ceiling. My friends said there is no way they finish the job in 2 days, but they did.Having Irene from "Design Happens"to find the right colors was a great help and this service was free. She helped me to pick the right colors and because of that the final result was better than expected.I highly recommend pure painters.

Kevin from Port Coquitlam
Kevin from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Interior painting

Pure Painters were a pleasure to deal with and delivered fantastic quality as they painted the entire interior of our new house. Dillon was most helpful during the entire process, and we couldn't be happier with the results.

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and we hope that you love the new look of your place!

Jennifer from Port Coquitlam
Jennifer from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

painting walls/ceilings

Loved the fact you had Irene from Design Happens as your "free" colour consultation. She helped us choose colours we would not have thought of! The crew that painted our rooms were expedient and perfectionists! Would definitely have them into our house again and have recommended them to friends!

Irene is such an integral part to our company and its great to hear the positive results from her work! Thank you for your support and we're glad that you were taken care of so well!

Bob from Coquitlam
Bob from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Project

Our project involved removal of wallpaper, preparation and repair of walls prior to painting and painting of most ceilings. We found Dillon the owner to be easy to deal with. He understood our concern regarding cost and was flexible enough to work with us regarding the areas of unknown, such as wall paper removal and wall preparation. The fellows that worked for him were good workers and did not waste a moment. We are very pleased with the workmanship and the end result. We found the workers to be respectful of our home and pleasant to deal with. The walls look great; better than they ever have. We feel we got good value for our money. At the end of the job Dillon followed up to ensure we were satisfied and went beyond our expectations by returning to do touch-ups after the floor installers completed their job. We definitely would recommend Pure Painters. Thanks Dillon

Pure Painters is always trying to higher the standard between the relationship of of the client and our employees and we are so happy to hear that that was the experience you got! Hope you love the look of your new home!

Kim Mackie from North Vancouver
Kim Mackie from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Stain exterior cedar shakes

The Pure Painter were without doubt the best painters we have ever used. From the detail matching of the exact colour we wanted for our cedar shake siding to the actual job which was promptly completed with impeccable care and attention. This wasn't easy since we had painted the white trim the year before, so all the trim needed to be covered to do the job right. We are very pleased with the professional job that was done, how the guys cleaned as they went and the end result. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Pure Painters. I won't use another company after this wonderful experience. Dillon followed up quickly and Stanley and his partner who painted our house were the ultimate professionals.

So thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with us! We strive to achieve the best service we can offer to our clients that will ensure the best results! Thank you for your support!

Lavina Coulombe from Burnaby
Lavina Coulombe from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Painting Townhouse

My experience was terrific right from talking to the owner about timing and costs to having a consultation with Irene about colours and right into the painters. All parties were very professional, helpful and trustworthy. I highly recommend Pure Painters and next time I need painting will definitely call them.

Glad to hear that the experience was a good one. This is the kind of service that you can rely on from us. The clients needs are our top priority! Thanks for supporting us!

Diana from Coquitlam
Diana from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Painting

Pure Painters were amazing! They were fast, very clean and the colours turned out perfect. they made sure to protect my home furnishings and even put back my books on the book shelves exactly the way I had them laid out before they took them down! Now that's going above the normal call of service! Overall, great friendly service, great job done, and priced fair. I would hire them again anytime.

Thanks Diana, we are glad that our professionals went above and beyond for you and that you were satisfied with our services!

More about Pure Painters

Pure Painters are Vancouver's best quality painting service using premium quality paints and only the most experienced painters. We include a free in home color consultation from our benjamin moore certified colour expert with every contract. We use zero VOC paints at no extra charge. Actively participating in charity events ...