Dr.Locksmith

Reviews for Dr.Locksmith

Janet Clare
Janet Clare

Lock replacement

Moni arrived within two hours to replace an old front door lock that had seized up. He provided several nice styles of handles to choose from. Moni spent time explaining details of different lock systems - he is enthusiastic and knowledgeable about his profession. I recommend Dr. Locksmith for friendly, quality service.

Robbie Reno in Vaughan
Robbie Reno in Vaughan

Boxing Day miracle

My wife and I were locked out of our house on Boxing Day as the battery in our wiser smart lock died while we were out for lunch.
As I have just been laid off we tried every option before calling a locksmith.
Moni was very friendly and had us back in the house in minutes. He suggested we go through our back sliding door instead of ruining the smart lock on our front door.
He completed the job without any damage to the door in only a few minutes and charged us a fair price though it was a holiday.
He also took the time to discuss a few different options for the other locks in our house.
I would definitely use Dr.Locksmith again if I ever need Moni’s services, though I hope I never have to

Thank you so much Robbie, I'm always happy to help.
Happy new year.

Murray
Murray
10 reviews Cedar Valley, ON

Lockset Replaced

Moni's service was great! He let me know when to expect him, and accommodated my work schedule. The lockset was stiff and not working properly. When he took it apart he showed me what was wrong/broken and replaced the whole latchset quickly and efficiently. He even checked and fixed up our deadbolt lock (which was 'tight') so that it's much easier to use now.
I would have no problem recommending Dr. Locksmith to anyone who needs any residential or commercial lock work done!!

Thank you very much.

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Reliable, Honest and Competent

I had a problem with my 3 point locking door, and was hesitant to call for help because of bad experience with locksmiths in the past trying to make issues seem more complex so they can upsell for hardware. Thankfully, Moni not only helped me to open the door, but gave me a straight up assessment of the cheapest and best way to get my lock working again. He really knows his stuff, and it doesn't hurt that he is very personable too. Highly recommended.

Sorry for late response Patrick, thank you!!!

SSS in Vaughan
SSS in Vaughan

Locksmith services

Moni did an amazing job. Great service. Provided quality hardware. Trustworthy and reliable. Very fair pricing. I highly recommend Dr. Locksmith to any one. I would use Dr. Locksmith's service again.

Thank you.

Ariel Andrea in Richmond Hill
Ariel Andrea in Richmond Hill
1 review , ON

Emergency Lock Repair

My daughter and I were rushing out the door in the morning to get to school and the front door wouldn’t lock. I called Dr. Locksmith, he came over no more than 10 minutes later, fixed the lock within a few moments and we managed to still make it on time. My entire experience from the moment he arrived till he left was very pleasant. He conducted himself with utmost professionalism. So much so that I have used his services for additional non-emergency services (installation of a code lock, garage door adjustment) and recommend his services to many friends.

Thank you very much Andrea, I hope you both doing well.
As always I'm glad I could help you with your situation...
And also thank you very much for your referrals.

Alyn in Toronto
Alyn in Toronto

Added a deadbolt lock to a door.

Did a great job. On time, on budget, no up-sell. Clean all around great service...Provided quality hardware and cleaned up the mess from the installation...Trustworthy and reliable. I would use Dr. Locksmith's service again.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dr. LockSMith - Best professional service!

I had Dr. LockSmith - Moni install a Mul-t-lock on my door, after learning about the security of these locks.

Moni is a professional, and has great knowledge in the industry, and provides great reliable service!

Michael D.
Michael D.
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

New Locks for our Home

I contacted Moni and he was able to quickly come out and take a look at our home as we required new locks throughout our home. He had great advice and did not try to upsell us with more expensive locks we did not really need. He called before arriving like he committed to. He then did the work in a quick and efficient manner. He had great attention to detail so everything was perfect when he was done. He clearly explained all his charges which were reasonable and the same as he told me before he started the work. I wish all contractors were this professional and honest. I will definitely recommend him to friends and neighbours.

Michael Yokota from Toronto
Michael Yokota from Toronto

Fix lock cylinder and replace back door lock cylinder

Moni contacted me back promptly and arrived exactly at the arranged time. He provided a very detailed and comprehensive explanation of the work being done, and provided some very interesting insights into locks and being a locksmith. Moni took the time to show me the work he was doing, and even gave me a quick peek into his truck. The work he did is perfect and cost less than expected.

Overall, a very professional, timely, and affordable job.

More about Dr.Locksmith