Dr.Locksmith

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Reliable, Honest and Competent

I had a problem with my 3 point locking door, and was hesitant to call for help because of bad experience with locksmiths in the past trying to make issues seem more complex so they can upsell for hardware. Thankfully, Moni not only helped me to open the door, but gave me a straight up assessment of the cheapest and best way to get my lock working again. He really knows his stuff, and it doesn't hurt that he is very personable too. Highly recommended.

SSS in Vaughan
SSS in Vaughan

Locksmith services

Moni did an amazing job. Great service. Provided quality hardware. Trustworthy and reliable. Very fair pricing. I highly recommend Dr. Locksmith to any one. I would use Dr. Locksmith's service again.

Ariel Andrea in Richmond Hill
Ariel Andrea in Richmond Hill
0 reviews , ON

Emergency Lock Repair

My daughter and I were rushing out the door in the morning to get to school and the front door wouldn’t lock. I called Dr. Locksmith, he came over no more than 10 minutes later, fixed the lock within a few moments and we managed to still make it on time. My entire experience from the moment he arrived till he left was very pleasant. He conducted himself with utmost professionalism. So much so that I have used his services for additional non-emergency services (installation of a code lock, garage door adjustment) and recommend his services to many friends.

Alyn in Toronto
Alyn in Toronto

Added a deadbolt lock to a door.

Did a great job. On time, on budget, no up-sell. Clean all around great service...Provided quality hardware and cleaned up the mess from the installation...Trustworthy and reliable. I would use Dr. Locksmith's service again.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dr. LockSMith - Best professional service!

I had Dr. LockSmith - Moni install a Mul-t-lock on my door, after learning about the security of these locks.

Moni is a professional, and has great knowledge in the industry, and provides great reliable service!

Michael Davidson in Toronto
Michael Davidson in Toronto

New Locks for our Home

I contacted Moni and he was able to quickly come out and take a look at our home as we required new locks throughout our home. He had great advice and did not try to upsell us with more expensive locks we did not really need. He called before arriving like he committed to. He then did the work in a quick and efficient manner. He had great attention to detail so everything was perfect when he was done. He clearly explained all his charges which were reasonable and the same as he told me before he started the work. I wish all contractors were this professional and honest. I will definitely recommend him to friends and neighbours.

Michael Yokota from Toronto
Michael Yokota from Toronto

Fix lock cylinder and replace back door lock cylinder

Moni contacted me back promptly and arrived exactly at the arranged time. He provided a very detailed and comprehensive explanation of the work being done, and provided some very interesting insights into locks and being a locksmith. Moni took the time to show me the work he was doing, and even gave me a quick peek into his truck. The work he did is perfect and cost less than expected.

Overall, a very professional, timely, and affordable job.

Elina Katkova
Elina Katkova

Opened safe: quickly and with no damage

Staff at Dr. Locksmith are amazing! Moni and his crew opened up the safe in no time with absolutely no damage to product and contents. I called another locksmith before that and he was ready to destroy my safe with his saw. Great service, personalities and extremely professional ! At one point I left like I was in a bank robbery movie :)

Jamie from Newmarket
Jamie from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Replaced locks for house

Moni came same day and cut 5 keys on site - was on time professional and courteous to our tenants. Highly recommended to anyone needing a locksmith! Will use him again for sure.

Jocelyn from Oshawa
Jocelyn from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Rekeying locks

I bought a house and didin't receive all the keys for my locks. I thought I had to change the locks but Dr.Locksmith informed me I could re-key them and it would be more affordable.

I appreciate their honesty because the other places I called failed to tell me that.

Moni was the locksmith and he was very efficient, friendly and professional. Everything was perfectly done and I got a good bargain on the price. I would recommend Moni and Dr.Locksmith to anyone.

Thank you .

key lost/broken
Access Control
Exit Devices

Locks & Locksmiths
Locks,File cabinet locks,Padlocks,Keypads,Door Openers/Closer,Access Control,Push Bar/Exit Device,Keys,Hinges/Pivits,Garage Doors openers,Shabat Locks, Openers,Key Duplication,High Security Locks,Mail Box Locks,Show Case locks/Keys,Commercial Lever/Knobs/Deadbolts,Handle sets/Grip Sets,Electric Strike,Children Safety,Patio Door Locks,Mechanical Locks,Buzzer
New Hardware Installation,Re-Keying,24/7 Emergency Lockout/Brack in service,Commercial/Resudential/Industrial,Maintenance,Locks Repair,Locks
Mul-T-Lock,Kaba,Emtek,Assa abloy,Schlage,Ilco,Weiser,Quickset,Adams Rite,Yale,Master,Viro
Master Card/Visa/Amex/Cash/Cheque/Invoice