GTA Designs

Sidney in Ottawa
Sidney in Ottawa
1 review , ON

New House

Dave and his staff are simply amazing. I am building a new house for the first time and am learning along the way, but Dave and his staff took the time to understand my needs and explained everything patiently. The HVAC design was flawless and accepted by the city without any back and forth. I highly recommend this company.

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

HVAC design

Dave Dacosta was extremely helpful in the design and sizing of our hvac system. I approached Dave (and his crew) with a concept for our renovation- I wanted to reduce the amount of bulkheads as much as possible. They worked with me and made everything fit. Not to mention, Dave answered many questions regarding hvac installers and contracting tips in general. Thanks again Dave!

More about GTA Designs

GTA Designs will consult and produce HVAC Mechanical design drawings and calculations for new and custom homes, additions and renovations.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?