Undercover Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Undercover Roofing Ltd

Tim and Chris in Chestermere
Tim and Chris in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Replaced our shakes with shingles

Undercover Roofing Ltd
403-354-1555
Calgary
AB

My first contact resulted in the lowest quote out of several and Kyle helped us decide what best material and style to use. They upgraded my roof and added some needed plywood, both at no extra charge. They were a great crew of guys that applied top quality workmanship. They were fast and completed the job sooner than promised. When the job was done they left our property cleaner than it was before. I wouldn't know why anyone would hire anyone else if given the choice. I recommend them highly.

hoping it dosen't leak/calgary
hoping it dosen't leak/calgary

residental roofing

worried after what I saw ,not done then just covered over, rotten wood and broken wooden roof edge. I had them come back to finish drip edge. I also cleaned up the neighbors and my yard. hope I can get the future leak fixed?

pissed off
pissed off
1 review Washington, DC

new roof

all looks good on surface. except they covered over rotten wood, left garbage, nails in drip edge, quote not even close to finished price.
was not impressed in the slightest.

Naomi in Carstairs
Naomi in Carstairs
1 review Didsbury, AB

Roof

They did my entire house roof and my entire garage roof, and Kyle did a fantastic job. The lady in the office was quick to answer the phone and they were always on time and quick. They were done in 2 days after our initial quote