Mona Home And Office Cleaning

Meghan R. from Whitchurch-stouffville
Meghan R. from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Stouffville, ON

Office Cleaning

On Google I happened upon Mona Home and Office Cleaning. They are fantastic. Sherry Ann — I believe she’s the owner — came to do the initial look at the office for the cleaning and she was very nice and helpful. Now they come weekly to clean and they’ve been great. I’d definitely recommend them.

Thank you Meghan! We are striving to be Stouffville's number one! Thank you for the feedback and all the best for 2015!

Ursula Gielisse from Markham
Ursula Gielisse from Markham

House Cleaning

We were very happy with Tracey cleaning our house.
She did an amazing job !! The house was spotless and sparkling.
It's great to know that all the used products are eco-friendly.
Ursula and Gerry Gielisse

Thank you Ursula and Gerry! Tracy takes tremendous pride in her work and gets a kick out of providing good quality cleaning!

Camille from Markham
Camille from Markham

Home cleaning

We are very pleased with Norie's work. Our washrooms sparkle, the floors gleam and the kitchen tabletops and appliances are super-clean. It's such a relief to spend quality time with my son when I'm off instead of having to clean the house.

Camille, this is great to hear! Quality time with family instead of cleaning - we have done our job! Thank you for the feedback it keeps our staff motivated.

sandra excellent from Markham
sandra excellent from Markham

Assisted Review

The first thing I learned about MONA is that there was no Mona; it stands for Mother Nature. Their name describes their cleaning method to the letter. The firm uses ecologically friendly products that won’t affect my curious toddler’s health or my asthma in any way. This fact in itself was key in my decision to hire MONA as a cleaning service for my home.

Other pieces of important information that I learned fairly quickly was that they are reliable and will find a way to help you in your time of need. For example, they found a way to fit me in their busy weekly schedule with barely any notice when I had family coming to Canada to attend a funeral and when my in-laws and parents decided to drop by in the middle of the week to see my daughter on her birthday.

MONA's has been a benefit and blessing to our family. Lack of family time, demanding jobs and a toddler made us realise that something had to give; we decided cleaning was it. MONA worked with us to determine the type of cleaning we needed and could afford. In case it matters to you, their staff is very friendly, polite and helpful.

MONA really cares for people and is always reliable and ready to help!

Sandra we are so glad we can be of help! We strive to ensure you get the quality cleaning you need, when you need it most.

Claire from Toronto
Claire from Toronto

Bi-weekly cleaning service

I am very happy with the cleaning service provided by Gloria from Mona Cleaning. Gloria is friendly, efficient, punctual and happy to be flexible based on my needs. She does a great job! Best of all, the cleaning products are environmentally friendly and safe for my kids.

Thanks Claire! Gloria takes pride in her work and really aims to please!

Maria M. from Markham
Maria M. from Markham

Weekly - Routine Cleaning

Assisted Review

Monica has been taking care of the cleaning for our beautiful Model Home on our Oakford site for a few months now and we are delighted with her work.
Our model home is over 4000 sq ft with a finished basement and 5 1/2 bathrooms. This could be a challenge for any cleaner but Monica is doing an excellent job. I highly recommend her and will continue to use her services.

Thanks Maria! Monica will be pleased to see this feedback! She gets a kick out of feedback!

Sandra H from Toronto
Sandra H from Toronto

Assisted Review

I have been using Mona Cleaning services once every two weeks for almost a year. I am very pleased with the service and highly recommended them to friends at a dinner party on Saturday night. Gloria did my first cleaning and I was happy with the results. The cleaning service has been able to have Gloria come to my home consistently every time. I like the convenience of paying with my credit card rather than having to have cash. I can email at my convenience little requests. And the service has emailed me when I need supplies. They offer to have Gloria bring the supplies and charge my credit card. Very convenient for me.

Thank you for the feedback Sandra! Gloria is one of Toronto's best! She takes great pride in her cleaning and truly enjoys bringing her clients satisfaction! Thank you for the post!

Satisfied Customer from Whitby
Satisfied Customer from Whitby

Assisted Review

I was not satisfied with the service that I had previously from one cleaning company and switched to Mona Home and Office Cleaning based on a referral.
My experience started off very positive right from the beginning! I liked the reminder email from Mona the night before! Tracy arrived promptly as scheduled and took the time to walk through my house with me and paid attention to all of the areas that my other service did not (blinds, tops of cabinets and a few others). I was more than satisfied when I arrived home!
I appreciate the convenience of the various methods of payment for service and I am certainly looking forward to return visits!

Welcome Aboard Satisfied Customer from Whitby!
We appreciate your business and enjoy delivering great service!
Sheri-Anne

G Robinson from Toronto
G Robinson from Toronto

Assisted Review

I had a cleaning woman with whom I was increasingly dis-satisfied. She charged a lot, spent little time and tidied rather than cleaned. My daughter recommended Mona and I have been delighted. Craig is a jewel. It is wonderful to come home knowing everything will be done to perfection. With the billing system, I don’t have to worry about remembering to leave a cheque . I am 1000% satisfied.

VK from Toronto
VK from Toronto

Superior Home Cleaning

I love using Mona Cleaning's service to clean my house. I especially like that they use eco-friendly products that have no harsh chemicals or odors. As someone who suffers from allergies, this is very important to me.

I have to send a special shout out to Craig who did a phenomenal job in my sister's place & who will be coming to do my place in a couple of weeks. He is so thorough and particular, that it feels like he is cleaning his own home.

Thank you Craig! See you in a couple of weeks.

Thank you Sherri-Anne for building this great business. I wish you continued success.

VK We are happy that you are so pleased with our service. Craig takes great pride in his work! Thank you!
Sheri-Anne

More about Mona Home And Office Cleaning

mona home and office cleaning provides customized Toxin-Free cleaning services for the worried mom! mona helps you breathe easy by eliminating the use of toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals. This helps prolong the life of your carpets, flooring, furniture, appliances and most importantly - its safe for use around your loved ones.

Our staff are professionally trained customer service professionals who have a sincere passion for the work they do. All staff are mona certified prior to cleaning your home.

Our products are Toxin-Free! Your health and safety is paramount so we use only 100% safe for your family and pets, naturally derived products to make your home or office clean (not because it’s the right way to clean – because it’s the better way to clean).

mona will help you breathe easy by eliminating toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals … and the old school methods with new school appeal are the things that make mona’s heart tick.