Mona Home and Office Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
16A Main St North Markham ON L3P1X2
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Mona Home and Office Cleaning

Reviews for Mona Home and Office Cleaning

Pleased and thankful for Mom's services. I'm a reasonable person but have high expectations. Overall 3.8.
Laundry services would be very well received if there was a weekly ir bi-weekly package.

Thank you for the feedback! Please contact us. We have regular cleaning packages for weekly and biweekly cleaning and we can include laundry!

First time with a home cleaning service. Asked for an initial thorough cleaning of main floor. Company recommended their "Superior Clean" service. Cleaner was amazing! Worked really hard non-stop for over 4 hours. Kitchen cabinets and appliances actually sparkle. Floors and other surfaces super-clean. Very happy with the result. More to do in the near future but this a great start and worth every penny.

Our team is thrilled with the review and the results! Let us know when you are ready to resume cleaning! We will send back the same team!
Thank you for the positive feedback!

ali

Natural products and great service! My cleaner Karen was wonderful! Non-judgemental of my space and very professional. Helped me out a tonne!

We appreciate your positive review. Our professionally trained staff work in a variety of spaces so respect for your space and confidential information is something we screen for and provide refresher training on.
We look forward to providing you with future cleanings!

We started using Mona services because our family works odd hours. Nadia always does a great job and helps us keep our lives organized and clean. The bathroom, kitchens and living spaces are cleaned spotless - even the doggies are happy to see Nadia on our regular visits! Always great to support a local business.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are thrilled that we can meet your cleaning needs. Nadia takes great pride in her work and is grateful for the review! Looking forward to your continued business!

I've been too sick to keep up with the cleaning, and have had to take in some room mates. Once all their stuff got put away we called Mona Cleaning to come and do one deep clean, to get us back on track. If that went well, we planned to get the house cleaned once a month.
It was ok. Nothing stands out as special. I wish I could say I was bowled over by how shiny it all was, but it was just ok.

Good Day, we thank you for taking the time to review our cleaning of your home and we are happy to see that you considered rating us as high as you did but we would really love to know how we could have made it stand out more for you. If and when you have the time, please give our office a call and provide some detail on your experience with us.
Team Mona

Diane C from Thornhill

I hired this company for a thorough cleaning so the rate reflects this. Routine cleaning is at a lesser rate. The cleaner assigned to me was Norie. She was very courteous and thorough in cleaning the bathroom (the room that requires the most attention). Everything was sparkling after she was done. I would hire them again. Mona Home and Office Cleaning requires its cleaners to bring their own cleaning products, which is very convenient for me. I provided the vacuum cleaner, mop and rags. The price point is a little higher than what I am used to so I will ask Norie to clean different parts of the house every other week.

Thank you Diane for your wonderful comments! We understand that our clients have different needs and we can focus on different parts of your home to accommodate your cleaning requirements. Happy that we could do this for you. In addition we pride ourselves on our great staff and we will share your comments with Norie.
We look forward to servicing you in the future!
Team mona

WhimseyB

We have never used a cleaning service before and chose Mona based on a Facebook group recommendation. Their staff are very helpful and friendly. Soffee and Yvette were professional, friendly and detailed. They gave us a great first experience with the Mona team and we will be returning clients. Thanks Mona Cleaning.

Wonderful to hear that you learned of mona home and office cleaning through a facebook recommendation and that Soffee & Yvette provided you with a great first experience!

We look forward to servicing you again!

team mona

Eileen was considerate, professional, and thorough when she cleaned my home. It was first my time using Mona H&O Cleaning services; based on my experience I have gone ahead and booked a bi-weekly cleaning with Eileen moving forward. @ $40 per/hour for the home cleaning x 2.5 hours. Was worth it.

Mona home and office cleaning is thrilled to hear we provided you with a positive expereince and that you rebooked with us for your future cleans!

Avery and neo in Toronto

Mona Cleaning worked to fit in a cleaning for me before a birthday party. Fiona did a wonderful job, and wanted to please. I would definitely recommend Mona Home to friends and family.

Avery and Neo in Toronto, Thank you kindly for your wonderful recommendation and comments about Fiona. We were more then happy we could accommodate you before the party!

Deborah in Markham

I booked to have a general clean. The lady that came was so pleasant and very efficient.
I would recommend this service to anyone
The office is accommodating and so professional.

Deborah in Markham,
Thank you very much for your kind comments! A referral is the best type of flattery in our business and we appreciate that you thought so highly of us that you would do so!

More about Mona Home and Office Cleaning

mona home and office cleaning provides customized Toxin-Free cleaning services for the worried mom! mona helps you breathe easy by eliminating the use of toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals. This helps prolong the life of your carpets, flooring, furniture, appliances and most importantly - its safe for use around your loved ones.

Our staff are professionally trained customer service professionals who have a sincere passion for the work they do. All staff are mona certified prior to cleaning your home.

Our products are Toxin-Free! Your health and safety is paramount so we use only 100% safe for your family and pets, naturally derived products to make your home or office clean (not because it’s the right way to clean – because it’s the better way to clean).

mona will help you breathe easy by eliminating toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals … and the old school methods with new school appeal are the things that make mona’s heart tick.