Mona Home and Office Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
16A Main St North Markham ON L3P1X2
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Mona Home and Office Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mona Home and Office Cleaning

Tina in Scarborough

I had my first cleaning with Mona Cleaning Services and they were very true to their word. The lady Judith showed up and did a great job. She works very hard and I appreciate the work that she does. I am now on a regular cleaning schedule with Mona and would definitely refer them.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time Tina to comment on your house cleaning! We appreciate your returning business and offering to refer Mona is the biggest compliment for us!

SL
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Monica and Norie did an amazing job! My bathrooms and kitchen were super clean - I have never seen my appliances sparkle! We previously had another cleaning company do our home, but we weren't satisfied as they rushed through to complete the job within the specified time. Monica and Norie were very detailed in their clean, and made certain to not miss anything. If they couldn't get to something, I was notified and I made a mental note for the next clean :) I would much rather a cleaner that does a thorough job than have someone "clean the whole house" in a rush. Thank you again for a great job! Would highly recommend!

Update: Nadia recently started to clean my house, and she is top notch! Super friendly and does an amazing job. She goes above and beyond!

Job Price

Your comments are very much appreciated on your house cleaning! We agree that a great house cleaning is all in the details and are thrilled that you noticed the sparkle in your appliances! We look forward to our future cleaning appointments with you!

2 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

For the cleaning service alone, I would have given a much higher score. Fiona from Mona's did a great job cleaning - she was attentive to detail and open to the nitpickiest of feedback that a clean freak such as myself would have. Fiona gets a 9.5/10! Unfortunately, Mona's prices are significantly higher than even the most expensive cleaners I've ever had in, and the office is slow to respond to emails. When I notified them we wouldn't continue the service because we found the price too high, they didn't even bother to reply. Based on my experience, you'll get a good clean but it will come at a high price.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on your house cleaning! At Mona, we pride ourselves in the details we include in our house cleaning to ensure we meet the expectations of the most nit-pickiest clients.
It is important to us as well that we advise our clients upfront of our service costs.
Our sincerest apologies that an email reply did not come out as quickly as we would normally send it as we have had a recent office move to Main Street in Markham.

Denika A.

Donna was very nice and did a great job cleaning our home! She arrived on time and met all of my expectations. My experience with Mona Cleaning has been very positive. I can't wait to book my next cleaning!

Job Price

Denika, we are thrilled that your experience was considered a positive one and we look forward to seeing you at your next house cleaning!

Melissa

Judith cleaned our home at the end of April and did a very thorough job! She passed my inspection with flying colours, as I am quite OCD, and on top of that she was such a nice lady. Very happy with the service that she provided that day.

Job Price

Thank you for the wonderful review Melissa! We stand by the home and office cleaning our team delivers and we are happy to hear we passed your inspection!

Laura from Markham

I can honestly say that from day one I have been extremely happy with my cleaner, Norie, she has been reliable, efficient and trustworthy for all the many years she has been cleaning our home.
Thank you Norie! I highly recommend Mona Home and Office Cleaning.

Job Price

Thank you Laura for sharing with Mona Home and Office Cleaning that after many years you would still Highly Recommend Mona's cleaning services! It is our pleasure to provide you with reliable, efficient, trustworthy service! Your thanks will be shared with Norie!

Tasha in Burlington

Norie is amazing! Goes above and beyond. You know when she's been here because not only does your house look amazing it also smells amazing!! We are very satisfied and will definitely recommend this company!

Generator in Toronto

We have been working with Mona Home and Office Cleaning for over a month. Soffee is doing an amazing job. Even with only two cleaning days a month, we keep getting compliments on how great the office looks.

Job Price

We love to change Lives at Mona Home and Office Cleaning! How wonderful to hear that our office cleaning is generating compliments for your business! It is our pleasure and amazing to hear. Your compliments will be shared with Soffee.

Elaine from Oshawa

My favorite day of the week is cleaning day. Monica & Norrie have been cleaning my for for some time yet have maintained a keen sense of pride in their work. The will always find a special project to do like cleaning my venta hood over the stove or lifting a large piece of glass to dust under. My bathrooms are always left spotless.
Thank you ladies.

Job Price

Thank you so much Elaine for this wonderful review! We value all feedback from our clients on their cleaning but we especially love to hear from our long time repeat clients!We are happy to hear that we are part of your favorite day of the week! Team Mona

Kitty from Markham

I would recommend Mona Home and Office Cleaning. The lady that they sent was professional and very punctual. She did a good job and I will use them again. The job did take 3 and a half hours to my 2000 square foot bungalow, however, I was quoted it would only take 2 hours, so I paid more than I thought it was going to cost.

Job Price

Hello Kitty! We are happy to hear you were pleased with your house cleaning and that our Eco-Friendly Personnel was both professional and punctual! It is important to us to ensure that are clients are not surprised by any costs and this is why we complete a walk-through with our clients to ensure you agree on services. We look forward to your future House Cleaning! Thank you from Team Mona!

More about Mona Home and Office Cleaning

mona home and office cleaning provides customized Toxin-Free cleaning services for the worried mom! mona helps you breathe easy by eliminating the use of toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals. This helps prolong the life of your carpets, flooring, furniture, appliances and most importantly - its safe for use around your loved ones.

Our staff are professionally trained customer service professionals who have a sincere passion for the work they do. All staff are mona certified prior to cleaning your home.

Our products are Toxin-Free! Your health and safety is paramount so we use only 100% safe for your family and pets, naturally derived products to make your home or office clean (not because it’s the right way to clean – because it’s the better way to clean).

mona will help you breathe easy by eliminating toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals … and the old school methods with new school appeal are the things that make mona’s heart tick.