TidyTrailers.com

Donna Toews in Burnaby
Donna Toews in Burnaby
5 reviews Burnaby, BC

garage clean out

I was impressed with the speed and the service for the price that charged. I had some house construction waste which was separated and all taken away no problem. I would recommend them.

James Fauht in Surrey
James Fauht in Surrey
1 review SURREY, BC

TIDY FOR THE WIN

My grandfather passed away and my grandmother had to move from her home in Vancouver. We had to get rid of over 30 years worth of stuff. Tidy Bins showed up and dropped this giant bin in our driveway and told us to load it up with all the items we needed to get rid of. We got rid of couches, mattresses, old tables, paperwork, books, stereo equiptment, lawn and garden tools. They were very reliable and when we were done with it we called for pickup and it was gone in 2 days time! The billing and payment process was so easy and I didnt have to be onsite for the drop-off or pick-up which was very convenient! I recommend this company to anyone who values their time and money they make the process so easy!

More about TidyTrailers.com

TidyTrailers Rubbish Removal & Recycling is an economical & recycle friendly alternative to other waste disposal and junk removal companies. Our prices are generally 30% - 50% less than the competition. We offer same day service and we pride ourselves on value for money and outstanding customer service.