Inch By Inch Inspections, Asbestos And Mold Detection And Removal

Home Inspection
6-6150 Highway 7 Woodbridge ON L4H 1E2
HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Vaughan  >  Inch By Inch Inspections, Asbestos And Mold Detection And Removal

Reviews for Inch By Inch Inspections, Asbestos And Mold Detection And Removal

Glengrove83 in Hamilton
Glengrove83 in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Wish I could give Tony more than 5 stars!!

What a pleasure it was meeting Tony!!! We were tremendously impressed with your knowledge, thoroughness, and stories. You really are the best!

We feel very fortunate that you personally inspected our home. We understand that there is a lot of work that needs to be but we feel more confident in how to proceed now that we have heard your insight and wisdom.

Thank you very very much!!!!

Thanks so much for taking he time to write me a review. Take care and all the best.

Good Job

Tony provided excellent service with all his experience he inspected everything which was required for buying the house. I will recommend for this service. He came on time and dd thorough check including roof and provided quick report via email.
Regards
MJ

Tanks MJ. Thanks for taking the time to send in the review. All the best and take care

TOgirl in Toronto
TOgirl in Toronto

Worth every penny!

I hired Inch by Inch to do a Designated Substance Survey, which I needed in a hurry. Tony was super responsive and did everything he could to help me meet my timeline AND calm my nerves. He was patient in explaining the process and findings, and kept me up-to-date on everything I asked. Tony is so empathetic to homeowners and will truly do his best to make your life as easy as possible. I am very grateful that I found him for the job. Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Wishing you all the best with the reno.

Tonia in Mississauga
Tonia in Mississauga

Asbestos And Air Quality Sampling

We found Inch By Inch on HomeStar and decided to give Tony a try because the company’s reviews are outstanding. We’re so glad we did! Tony, the owner, and Joe are absolutely amazing. Tony explained the process for asbestos sampling, containment and air testing. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a calming effect on you. We have a 1 year old baby so obviously we were very concerned about the asbestos in our 1970 home. Tony answers your calls and emails promptly and doesn’t rush you off the phone. He is extremely thorough. I would recommend Inch By Inch to everyone! I wish we used this company for our home inspection. Do not hesitate to call Tony for asbestos or mould sampling, as well as follow up air quality testing; you will be in safe and dependable hands. I consider Tony and Joe friends now. Calling Inch By Inch was the best decision I made.

Thanks Tonia. Wish you all the best and thanks for taking time to send in a review

Asbestos Testing

We hired Tony from Inch by Inch to do a thorough test of our 100-year-old home, for asbestos (and other hazardous substances). We needed a lot of samples as the previous owners had layered multiple materials on top of each other.

Tony is very knowledgeable, punctual, and reliable. Our test results came back quickly and Tony always answered any questions that we had. Tony is amazingly responsive, even answering questions in the evening. He was very patient with us, and we really appreciate his professionalism and customer focus. We would recommend Tony from Inch by Inch anytime.

Thanks Tony!

- Peter & Vanessa

Thanks Peter and Vanessa for taking the time to send in a review. Wishing you all the best. Take care

Joanna P.
Joanna P.

Home inspections for those who want Peace of Mind

I have hired Tony in the past to inspect for mold issues in my parents basement. When I was putting in an offer for a new home I had Tony and his team do an inspection on it. I have been very happy with his services as he and his team are very thorough and go into great detail to ensure you are clear on everything. He provided great advice and instructions on how to resolve some minor things that were in the house and also completed a mold and air quality inspection. For someone with chronic health issues mold and air quality are very important to me. Afterwards the reports came back, Tony went through the mold and air quality reports with me so that I had peace of mind that I would be safe and healthy in my new home. I refer everyone I know to Tony and they have all been very happy with his services. You cannot go wrong with Inch by Inch Inspections. Great team and service.

Thanks Joanna. Wishing all the best. Take care

Louis  in Toronto
Louis in Toronto
1 review Collingwood, ON

Inspection

Tony was very professional and informative during my home inspection.
I was also impressed by his safe practices.
We appreciate Tony's recommendations to improve the value of my home and make it more energy efficiant.
Helen V.

Thanks for talking the time to conduct the review. Take care

An Excellent Inspection

Tony was very thorough and professional in his approach. He walked us through everything we should consider, and his knowledge of older houses was a great reassurance. This was the second time Tony worked for us, and we would definitely recommend him to any prospective (and nervous!) buyer.

Thanks and take care. Wishing all the best

Selmin in Toronto
Selmin in Toronto

Mold detection

Tony provided mold detection services for me in October 2017 and he was wonderful not only in providing me with a thorough analysis but also great advice on some of the other problems I had at home. he was professional, friendly, and compassionate. I already recommended him to a colleague and would do it again.

Thanks Selmin hope all is well with you. Take care

stephenthomas in Mississauga
stephenthomas in Mississauga
1 review Napanee, ON

Asbestos inspection and other work

Tony and Joe were very thorough and professional and what their work, explained everything to my wife and I and made the whole process, beginning to end a pleasure. They continuously helped us through and answered our questions while impartial their knowledge on every aspect of the work.great people to deal with, always available.

Thanks Steve for taking the time to write the review.
All the best with the reno and your business.

More about Inch By Inch Inspections, Asbestos And Mold Detection And Removal

Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Home Inspection Toronto,Building inspection,Property inspection, Commercial Inspections,Thermography level 1 (ITC),Electrical, Knob and Tube,Asbestos testing
Toronto, GTA, IR Scanning ,Imaging, ,Property diagnostics, Pipe leak inspections, Pipe leak detection, water & flood damage surveys, Thermal Imaging, Heat Loss, Electrical hot spot detection, arc flash,steam leak detection, Flat and Shingle Roof Leaks,Property Inspections,Property Management Consulting,Water leak, Water Leak detection,leak detection,air leak detection,black mold removal,mold inspection,home inspection,Tarion warranty inspection.
black mold removal Toronto
black mold testing
black mold inspection
black mold inspectors ,Grow op detection,Marijuana grow op inspection, and consultation.
Certified Master Inspector
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI),
ACHI, Infrared Certified Level 1 Thermographer, Green Certified, IAC2 Certified, Well Sampler Certified, Move In Certified

____________________________________________
Inch By Inch Inspections Inc. has professional and certified staff with over 15 years of experience in the building environmental field. Inspection services include: home, commercial, industrial inspection,property inspection,asbestos testing and consulting, air quality(mold), VOC testing and infrared, thermal imaging,odour(odor) removal. We use innovative and the latest technology and tools to provide you with a detailed, unbiased and thorough verbal and computer …

Pre-purchase home inspection of residential homes
Pre-purchase inspection of condominiums
Multi-family inspections
New home phase inspection
New home pre-purchase home inspection
New home one-year warranty inspection
Certified Indoor Air Quality Testing and Inspection (testing and sampling with certified lab results)
Infrared Inspection
Thermal flat roof inspections
Flat roof leak detection
Flat roof repair

Home Inspection, Mold Detection & Removal, and Asbestos & Lead Removal
Toronto home inspector, Toronto home inspection, Brampton home inspection Brampton home inspector Mississauga home inspection Mississauga home inspector Newmarket home inspection Newmarket home inspector Richmondhill home inspection Richmondhill home inspector Toronto mold inspection Toronto mold inspector Mississauga mold inspection Mississauga mold inspector Brampton mold inspector Brampton mold inspection Barrie home inspection Barrie home inspector Toronto commercial inspection Toronto commercial inspector Brampton commercial inspection Brampton commercial inspector Mississauga commercial inspection Mississauga commercial inspector Oshawa mold inspection Oshawa mold inspector Oshawa home inspection Oshawa home inspector Pickering home inspection Pickering home inspector Pickering mold inspection Pickering mold inspector Ajax mold inspection Ajax mold inspector Ajax home inspection Ajax home inspector GTA mold inspections GTA mold inspector GTA home inspector GTA home inspection Pre-purchase home inspection of residential homes, Pre-purchase inspection of condominiums, Multi-family inspections, New home phase inspection, New home pre-purchase home inspection, New home one-year warranty inspection, Certified Indoor Air Quality Testing and Inspection (testing and sampling with lab results) Indoor Air Quality testing., Infrared Inspection,Infrared Inspector, Radon Testing & Well Inspection, Odour Elimination,, Mould Inspection,Mold Removal & Mold Remediation, Fungal Detection, Ice Damming detection, Wall and Ceiling leak detection, Asbestos Testing, Removal, Water Testing, Ozone & Ozone Shock Treatment, Energy Audits, Thermal Imaging, Commercial Inspection, Grow Op Detections, Lead testing, Water leak detection, Flat roof inspection Flat roof repair Flat roof thermal inspection Property management consulting, Flooding, Air leak detection, Toronto Home Inspection Reviews, Air quality testing Toronto, Residential air quality testing Commercial air quality testing VOC testing, formaldehyde testing black mold inspection toronto Carbon dioxide and monoxide testing
Visa,MasterCard, American express,Cheque, Cash
CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR
International Association of Certified Home, Inspectors (InterNACHI), IICRC,NACBI, ITC, IAC2