Inch by Inch inspections, Asbestos and Mold Detection and Removal

Home Inspection
6-6150 Highway 7 Woodbridge ON L4H 1E2
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Vaughan  >  Inch by Inch inspections, Asbestos and Mold Detection and Removal

Reviews for Inch by Inch inspections, Asbestos and Mold Detection and Removal

Selmin in Toronto
Selmin in Toronto

Mold detection

Tony provided mold detection services for me in October 2017 and he was wonderful not only in providing me with a thorough analysis but also great advice on some of the other problems I had at home. he was professional, friendly, and compassionate. I already recommended him to a colleague and would do it again.

Thanks Selmin hope all is well with you. Take care

stephenthomas in Mississauga
stephenthomas in Mississauga
1 review Napanee, ON

Asbestos inspection and other work

Tony and Joe were very thorough and professional and what their work, explained everything to my wife and I and made the whole process, beginning to end a pleasure. They continuously helped us through and answered our questions while impartial their knowledge on every aspect of the work.great people to deal with, always available.

Thanks Steve for taking the time to write the review.
All the best with the reno and your business.

Niveen in Toronto
Niveen in Toronto

Home Inspection - 2200 SQFT detached in Milton

Our inspector Tony, was wonderful! He was a breeze to be around. He did his work and did it thoroughly, while walking us through every step. He answered our questions in a simplified manner that made it so easy to understand. As a new home buyer, I was unsure the types of characters I will meet along the way with the many services I needed to receive...But I was super glad to have had a friend refer homestars for the home inspection.

Thank you Tony, I will not hesistate to give your card to anyone in need of your services!

All the best,
Vicky & Antoine

Thanks Vicky an Antoine for taking the time to write the review. Good luck with your career and congrats.

Michael in Markham
Michael in Markham
1 review Caledon, ON

Nervous First Home Buyer

My wide and I required a home inspection to be conducted and I was recommend Inch By Inch from a close friend.

From the time Tony from Inch By Inch picked up my call to the time he left the property I was extremely satisfied with his work and professionalism.

During the inspection Tony kept me involved walking me through what he was doing and also gave good tips and insight on how to continue maintaining the home.

I highly recommend Inch By Inch on any job you may have that require their expertise.

Thanks Michael for taking the time to write a review from your busy day. Congrats on the home and the baby. Wishing you and your family all the best.

Jason in
Jason in
1 review , QC

Georgetown

Extremely professional and experienced! will be recommending to friends and family! Tony did a very good and deep Inspection before I purchased my new home. Made me and my wife feel much better about our purchase!

Thanks Jason for the review. All the best

Andre in Etobicoke
Andre in Etobicoke

Etobicoke bungalow home inspection

My fiance and I contacted Tony to perform a home inspection on a bungalow in the Parklawn and Queensway area. He was referred to us by a trusted friend that had used him to inspect their second house in the winter of 2014. This was the first time, for both myself and my fiance that we would be purchasing a home. We were very concerned about what could be lurking in a bungalow built in the 1950's. Tony was thorough, knowledgeable and genuinely interested in presenting the facts to us so that we could make an informed decision. Both of us really wanted the house and were ready to ignore all of the warning signs. After listening to Tonys indepth assessment of the problem areas in the home, we were disuaded from going forward with the purchase. We feel lucky to have had Tony's expertise and guidance, it prevented us from getting in over our heads with a home needing repairs beyond what we were ready to take on.
Thank you Tony!
Andre

Thanks Andre for the review. Wishing you all the best. Take care

Sebastian
Sebastian

Comprehensive Inspection

This is the second time Tony has prepared a home inspection for us. Once again, Tony did a great job. Tony is responsive and very informative. The final report received was well put together and comprehensive. I would highly recommend Tony and Inch By Inch Inspections.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review.Take care

REAL ESTATE GURU in Guelph
REAL ESTATE GURU in Guelph

Home Inspection Truly Inch By Inch-OUTSTANDING!!!

I phoned Tony on a very short notice and asked him to perform a home inspection on the Townhome purchase. The purchase was a good deal. However, in my opinion it needed someone who has in depth knowledge about many items that are not on surface: foundation, possible leaks, insulation, roof, electrical. In spite of the busy schedule he came and did an outstanding job.

Thanks for the review. Take carw

Alex
Alex

Great inspection, timely report, Tony was amazing

What an amazing experience. Tony was well versed in the home inspection and was very thorough. He prepared a great report that made it super easy to prepare the Tarion 30 day. Would definitely use him again and would recommend.

thanks Alex for the review, good luck with everything.

jchiam
jchiam

Asbestos Sampling

I needed some knob and tube work done, and wanted to test the house for asbestos prior to the electricians starting work. I contacted a few companies on Homestars, and Tony was very prompt in responding. He was very well mannered and answered all my questions over the phone, took all my considerations into account such as coming in as soon as possible, so that we could move ahead quickly. He was very knowledgeable and was amazing throughout the whole engagement. I would highly recommend Tony and would use his services again anytime (though hopefully, I don't have to hit another knob and tube situation).

Thanks Jchiam, for the review. Good luck with your project.
Take care

More about Inch by Inch inspections, Asbestos and Mold Detection and Removal

Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Home Inspection Toronto,Building inspection,Property inspection, Commercial Inspections,Thermography level 1 (ITC),Electrical, Knob and Tube,Asbestos testing
Toronto, GTA, IR Scanning ,Imaging, ,Property diagnostics, Pipe leak inspections, Pipe leak detection, water & flood damage surveys, Thermal Imaging, Heat Loss, Electrical hot spot detection, arc flash,steam leak detection, Flat and Shingle Roof Leaks,Property Inspections,Property Management Consulting,Water leak, Water Leak detection,leak detection,air leak detection,black mold removal,mold inspection,home inspection,Tarion warranty inspection.
black mold removal Toronto
black mold testing
black mold inspection
black mold inspectors ,Grow op detection,Marijuana grow op inspection, and consultation.
Certified Master Inspector
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI),
ACHI, Infrared Certified Level 1 Thermographer, Green Certified, IAC2 Certified, Well Sampler Certified, Move In Certified

____________________________________________
Inch By Inch Inspections Inc. has professional and certified staff with over 15 years of experience in the building environmental field. Inspection services include: home, commercial, industrial inspection,property inspection,asbestos testing and consulting, air quality(mold), VOC testing and infrared, thermal imaging,odour(odor) removal. We use innovative and the latest technology and tools to provide you with a detailed, unbiased and thorough verbal and computer …

Pre-purchase home inspection of residential homes
Pre-purchase inspection of condominiums
Multi-family inspections
New home phase inspection
New home pre-purchase home inspection
New home one-year warranty inspection
Certified Indoor Air Quality Testing and Inspection (testing and sampling with certified lab results)
Infrared Inspection
Thermal flat roof inspections
Flat roof leak detection
Flat roof repair

Home Inspection, Mold Detection & Removal, and Asbestos & Lead Removal
Toronto home inspector, Toronto home inspection, Brampton home inspection Brampton home inspector Mississauga home inspection Mississauga home inspector Newmarket home inspection Newmarket home inspector Richmondhill home inspection Richmondhill home inspector Toronto mold inspection Toronto mold inspector Mississauga mold inspection Mississauga mold inspector Brampton mold inspector Brampton mold inspection Barrie home inspection Barrie home inspector Toronto commercial inspection Toronto commercial inspector Brampton commercial inspection Brampton commercial inspector Mississauga commercial inspection Mississauga commercial inspector Oshawa mold inspection Oshawa mold inspector Oshawa home inspection Oshawa home inspector Pickering home inspection Pickering home inspector Pickering mold inspection Pickering mold inspector Ajax mold inspection Ajax mold inspector Ajax home inspection Ajax home inspector GTA mold inspections GTA mold inspector GTA home inspector GTA home inspection Pre-purchase home inspection of residential homes, Pre-purchase inspection of condominiums, Multi-family inspections, New home phase inspection, New home pre-purchase home inspection, New home one-year warranty inspection, Certified Indoor Air Quality Testing and Inspection (testing and sampling with lab results) Indoor Air Quality testing., Infrared Inspection,Infrared Inspector, Radon Testing & Well Inspection, Odour Elimination,, Mould Inspection,Mold Removal & Mold Remediation, Fungal Detection, Ice Damming detection, Wall and Ceiling leak detection, Asbestos Testing, Removal, Water Testing, Ozone & Ozone Shock Treatment, Energy Audits, Thermal Imaging, Commercial Inspection, Grow Op Detections, Lead testing, Water leak detection, Flat roof inspection Flat roof repair Flat roof thermal inspection Property management consulting, Flooding, Air leak detection, Toronto Home Inspection Reviews, Air quality testing Toronto, Residential air quality testing Commercial air quality testing VOC testing, formaldehyde testing black mold inspection toronto Carbon dioxide and monoxide testing
Visa,MasterCard, American express,Cheque, Cash
CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR
International Association of Certified Home, Inspectors (InterNACHI), IICRC,NACBI, ITC, IAC2