Ecoline Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Edmonton AB T5J 3S9

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Ecoline Windows

Hazel in Calgary
Hazel in Calgary

New windows

My new windows are great! Easy to clean. Snap on/off trim for future painting projects. Great installation crew! I would recommend this window for sure!

Meghan in Toronto
Meghan in Toronto
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Window Installation

My name is Meghan from Central Alberta area. I used Ecoline windows to do all the windows on my main level. They did incredible! Their service was quick, thorough and thoughtful. They walked me through the whole process to make sure i was understood the service and was happy with the product. They made adjustments as hurdles came up and explained as they went. I couldnt be happier with my experienced. The window quality is amazing and the price was right. Not to mention they helped me get set up for governemnt grants to help with thr cost even more.Thanks to Nic and his team for all their hard work. Would recommend you guys all day long!!!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent product and service

Ecoline replaced all 24 windows in my two story home in November, 2021. They completed the job one day ahead of schedule and were great to work with. One of the windows came with the wrong part from the factory so that it would not open perfectly straight. They returned about five times, until they got it right. A few days ago, I noticed a piece of stucco had broken off the corner of one of the upstairs windows. They had showed me while installing the window that the builder had only placed about 1/4" of stucco on top of the wire mesh and they patched it the best they could. Nine months later, they came right away and repaired it again. No questions asked. That's service.

I should also add that I qualified for and received the full Greener Homes governmental rebate. The windows not only look great but the triple panes save a lot on the utility bill (both heating and A/C).

Shelley in Toronto
Shelley in Toronto
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Whole home windows

Would give negative stars if it was possible. Had Ecoline come and replace ALL the windows in my home. What a huge mistake as they are horrible to deal with after you sign on the dotted line. There is a huge English language barrier, at one point, one of the installers had to use their translator on their phone. When I was not happy with the caulking job (HUGE blobs) the installer was cursing at me. They had gotten spray foam all over my composite deck (did not put tarps down). They damaged (put a crack in) the wall on inside the home and also put a crack on the outside stucco. They bent/damaged fascia, also got spray foam all over fascia above one window, when it was brought to there attention they claim, in an email Ecoline is not responsible for it. There are 2 bedroom windows that have HUGE frost buildup, they have come back several times to put more spray foam in the corner where the build up is, to the point it is literally oozing out on the outside of my home. They are refusing to acknowledge there is anything wrong with these 2 windows (faulty). One of the bedroom windows is not draining properly, leaving a ton of water in the channels when it rains. Denying anything is wrong with these windows!!!

**Im unsure how to add pics here, otherwise Id be happy to post pics**

Edit: My windows were ordered Sept 2020, they finally arrived and installed April 2021. The frost build up noticed during the winter (as stated in review, they came to respray foam several times during the winter). They had come again April 2022 to cut away spray foam that was oozing outside my home, respray foamed (again!!!).

Dragan in Courtenay
Dragan in Courtenay
0 reviews Victoria, BC

Windows

Replaced all the windows on the house, and they look great.

First got no-nonsense answers for all my question from sales guy (Vlad), at the time they were running some promotion so got nice free upgrade to triple windows which was great.

Installation went smoothly and much faster than I expected, Rodion and other guys were excellent - they didn't do any damage while removing old windows, cleaned up everything after installation, I wish if every handymen who was in the house did such a job.

I got triple windows and they are doing great as far as sound insulation is concerned. Weather is perfect at the moment (neither heating or cooling) so can't say about thermal insulation but they are energy star certified so don't expect any issues there.
Hopefully they will last long, will try to find this review in few years to update how they are performing.

windows
windows
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replacing windows

Ecoline has delivered as promised , the two day installation was done on time and exceed expectation . Very well priced and excellent quality. Will definitely recommend Ecoline Windows and Doors .

Robin S
Robin S
0 reviews Regina, SK

Window installation

Ecoline provided great service and a great product. We have already recommended them to my parents who have already ordered windows from Ecoline and been very happy with the sales team.

emmarie in Winnipeg
emmarie in Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Windows

Good experiences. They came and did a very good job considering how heavy and big our windows are (the size of a regular wall). Will definitely recommend them to other possible customers.

Roslyn in Regina
Roslyn in Regina
0 reviews Delisle, SK

Window Installation

Had the final 4 windows installed yesterday, I've used this company in the past and have no hesitation in recommending them.

They arrived on time for all scheduled appointments (quote, second measurements, installation), quotes provided were as expected, they were very professional and helpful every step of the way, and did a beautiful job with great cleanup afterwards.

Now that I know you also do custom blinds and doors, I'll add that to my list of things to take care of in the future. Thank you again Ecoline Windows!

Rosemary in Toronto
Rosemary in Toronto
0 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Window installation

Had a bay window and a bedroom window replaced. The install process was went very smoothly. Really appreciated how the installer cleaned up after the work was done. The outside cladding is great - no more painting. Very pleased with how the windows look and the price was right.

More about Ecoline Windows

We specialize in replacement windows, doors and patio doors for the residential market and work directly with homeowners, and take care of supplying and installing the windows and doors. We offer energy efficient vinyl windows, steel and fibreglass doors and patio doors. Our window options include casement, awning, slider, hung, bay, bow, shape and combination windows. Our windows and doors available with triple-pane glass on all our models including slider and hung windows. We offer financing options, and have our own dedicated installers. After the installation we dispose of your old windows and doors. All our windows and doors come with product and installation warranty. Our mission is to improve your home!