Ecoline Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Ecoline Windows

6 new windows

I'm very happy with my new windows. Good price. The Installers were clean & tidy. They made sure door was closed whenever they went in or out of the house.

Hello There, thank you very much for your positive feedback about Ecoline Windows. We always strive to deliver the best possible product and service while maintaining competitive prices at the same time. Enjoy your new windows, and thank you again.

Trudy, Calgary in
Trudy, Calgary in
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Patio Door

This is our second experience with Ecoline and we love our new patio door. The installation was great and the special glass cuts the heat noticeably on this south facing door. The door features a two position kick lock as well as a security bar. Very happy with our experience.

Thank you for your positive review Trudy. We value the trust placed in our company, as well as your repeat business. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns in the future. Please keep in mind, we also offer a referral incentive in the event you decide to recommend us to friends or neighbours.

Very satisfied

We had all windows replaced by Ecoline (Calgary) except the basement (planned for next year). Ecoline was very professional, great to deal with and understood our requirements. Our windows were installed as scheduled and the whole house was completed on time also the install crew cleaned up very nicely after themselves . They We are very pleased with the results.

Hello There. We're happy you were left satisfied with the replacement process and our crew did everything to your expectation. Please remember we are phone-call away when you need us. Thank you for your business and for an excellent review about our company.

Jan in Airdrie
Jan in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

windows, frames

The Sales Rep Alex was great and told me about the vinyl window trim which i was pretty excited about. Did not know that you could get those and I was planning on putting new window frames on and was going to get window trim installed and paint by another company. The crew was polite, friendly, clean and on time. The company was recommended to me by my cousin and I am very glad I chose EcoLine. You won't be disappointed with the service and product.
Jan Walter

Thanks for your positive review Jan, we're glad your window replacement went smoothly. Please contact us if you have any questions about your new windows. Keep in mind also, we do offer a referral incentive if you choose to recommend Ecoline to friends or neighbours.

Ryan in Calgary
Ryan in Calgary

Window installation

Very satisfied with our installation and great customer service experience with Kelly in the office. Great prices would recommend, need to do more windows in our place and will use ecoline again.

Hello Ryan, thank you very much for such a great review about Ecoline Windows. We always strive to deliver the best possible product and service while maintaining competitive prices at the same time. Enjoy your new windows, and please give us a call when you need us. Thank you again

S Nicholat in Edmonton
S Nicholat in Edmonton

GREAT JOB

Had three big panes in living-room and two other windows & two doors replaced. They did a very nice & good job. Used tarps & cleaned up after themselves. Finished job looks very impressive! Neighbors are raving over how good it looks. I had to delay the initial installation date & EcoLine was very accommodating. I was unable to lock the back door from the inside, the first evening. When I contacted the salesman, he arranged for one of the installers to come back and temporarily fix the faulty lock. Thank you guys for all your help! I've now ordered a storm door. Vitaly was the salesman both times & he was very informative both times & gave me a fair deal.

Hello there, we were very excited to read your review and we will make sure to forward it to your project manager, installation crew and our office staff. To build a good reputation and earn customer's trust is one of the hardest things for every business. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your new windows. Keep in mind also, we have a referral incentive program if you decide to recommend us to any friends or neighbours, Thank you.

DY  in Winnipeg
DY in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Window Installation

I needed to replace 7 windows in my home which can be an overwhelming task. So many window companies to choose from and then there is the material that the window is made of and there is the style, colour etc. I finally chose Ecoline and I am so grateful to their sales representative Sergey. He explained in great detail the construction of the window and the pros and cons of what I was looking for. The price was reasonable and was in line with other competitors. The window installers were great. Petro was very efficient and knew his trade. No time was wasted to install the windows. Everything was cleaned up after the install of the windows. Since the install of the windows I am finding less street noise filtering into the house, the air conditioner is not coming on as much which means I am very happy with the windows, I chose. The test will come this winter and I will keep you posted whether the windows meet my expectations.

Hello there. We're glad you enjoyed replacing your windows with Ecoline. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns in the future. Keep in mind, we do also offer a referral incentive in the event you decide to recommend us to friends or neighbours, Thank you so much.

Window in Edmonton
Window in Edmonton

Replace Arched Window Living Room

Excellent Service from Start to Finish...Ordered windows in winter (two arched type) and were delivered and installed in the warmer weather in Spring as promised. Kept us informed all the time as to progress of Production...Salesperson was a real pleasure to deal with..offering advice when asked ....knew the product very well...Measuring was done with Great Detail and when installed, fit excellent...as mentioned these were arched so size must be accurate...Highly Recommended to anyone considering Windows of any type. Very Professional...Cleaned all areas when done. Would Definitely Use Again !!!!

Hello there. We're happy you were left satisfied with the replacement process and our crew did everything to your expectation. Please remember we are phone-call away when you need us. Thank you for your business and for an excellent review about our company.

Mary in Martensville
Mary in Martensville
1 review Regina, SK

Kitchen and basement windows

Ecoline was great to deal with from start to finish. We were replacing 5 basement windows and a big kitchen window. We already knew what we wanted and the salesman was very friendly, understanding and not pushy.
Installation was quick and thorough. They cleaned up very nicely after themselves and we’re finished in 1/2 a day.
10/10 would recommend Ecoline.

Hello Mary, thank you very much for your positive review. It is always a pleasure to read good things about our staff, and that you are satisfied with the product. We believe in excellent customer service and honesty .Enjoy your new windows and thank you again!

D Watkins in Edmonton
D Watkins in Edmonton

Sunroom Windows

We had a great experience with Ecoline from start to finish when we needed windows for our 4 season sunroom. The estimate was professional and accurate. The installation went very smoothly and they cleaned up all materials after they were done. I would definitely use them again when we need new windows.

Hello Mr. Watkins. Thank you very much for your excellent review, we can not be more happier reading such a positive feedback from our customers. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your new windows. Keep in mind also, we do offer a referral incentive if you decide to recommend us to any of your friends or neighbours.

More about Ecoline Windows

We specialize in replacement windows, doors and patio doors for the residential market and work directly with homeowners.
We take care of supplying and installing the windows.
We specialize in both full-frame and retrofit replacement.
We specialize in energy efficient vinyl windows, steel and fiberglass doors and patio doors.
We don’t offer aluminum, wood, or fiberglass windows.
We offer all common styles of windows.
Our window options include casement, awning, slider, hung, bay, bow, shape and combination windows.
We offer triple-pane windows on all our models including a slider and hung windows.
We design and assemble our windows in Canada, specifically for the prairie climate.
We offer financing options.
In Manitoba, we work with Manitoba Hydro and home improvement financing companies. In Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, and Saskatoon we work with home improvement financing companies.
We have our own dedicated installers.
We dispose of your old windows.
We offer warranty on our product and labor.
We have qualified technicians to service our windows.