Ecoline Windows

Plsrl in Edmonton
Plsrl in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

New windows

I had a leak from my kitchen window Based on 3 estimates I chose Econo windows because of the knowledge and patience of the salesman who came to give me a price. From that point on until completion of the job I had exceptional service!
I was so impressed that as soon as my budget allowed I had them put in two more new windows! Thank you Econo windows....I will continue to recommend you to everyone I know.

Hello there, we're glad you were satisfied with all aspects of replacing windows with Ecoline. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions in the future, our Customer Care department is always here to help. Keep in mind, we do also offer a referral incentive if you decide to recommend us to friends or neighbours.

sab in saskatoon
sab in saskatoon
1 review Edmonton, AB

WINDOWS

GREAT PRODUCTS, GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRICE, PROFESSIONALS , FOR SURE I WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE, I CHECKED WITH SOME OTHER INSTALLER BUT I LIKE PROFESSINALISM OF ECO LINE, MY WINDOWS LOOKS AWESOME,

Hello there. We just want to tell you that we really appreciate your business. Your feedback means a lot to us as we are passionate about providing the best service possible. Please keep in mind also, we do offer a referral incentive if you choose to recommend Ecoline to friends or neighbours.

Brandy in
Brandy in

Window Replacement

The salesperson was friendly, knowledgeable and prepared with photos of finished window replacements so I could get a visual of what my windows would look like and had actual samples of window frames making my decision that much easier. The salesperson wasn’t pushy to make a sale. The installation team did a great job installing all our new windows and frames and did a great job cleaning up after themselves. I would definitely recommend Ecoline Windows to anyone considering replacing their home’s windows.

Hello Brandy, we're glad you were satisfied with all aspects of replacing windows with Ecoline. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions in the future, our Customer Care department is always here to help. Keep in mind, we do also offer a referral incentive if you decide to recommend us to friends or neighbours.

Patti in Sherwood Park
Patti in Sherwood Park
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Replacement windows

Ecoline was excellent. They made several suggestions when we ordered the windows. The gentlemen who came in to do the work were excellent. They answered all of our questions and were very professional. The windows are much better quality than the ones that needed replacing. Ecoline replaced our kitchen window last year and we had no doubt as to who to call to replace the living room and dinning room windows. We will definitely be calling Ecoline next year to replace the other windows.

Hello Patricia, thank you for your positive review. We value the trust placed in our company, as well as your repeat business. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns in the future. Please keep in mind, we also offer a referral incentive in the event you decide to recommend us to friends or neighbours.

Alarice in Edmonton
Alarice in Edmonton
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Living room and kitchen windows

I had my living room and kitchen windows replaced. The work the installers did was commendable. They arrived on time and proceeded to protect my wooden floors and kitchen cupboards with cloth coverings. They work very efficiently as a team . Vlad insured the oak frames were perfectly fitted around the new windows.
When the installers left there was no indication that any work had been done except for brand new spotlessly clean windows. They reinstalled the Hunter Douglas blinds and now they can can be raised and lowered more easily than before.

Hello Alarice. We just want to tell you that we really appreciate your business. Your feedback means a lot to us as we are passionate about providing the best service possible. We are very happy that you've found our work to be satisfactory. Thank you and we appreciate you very much!

KatherineS from Calgary
KatherineS from Calgary

Sliding glass door

Great service, installation and product. I used ecoline before for a window and came back because I was very happy with the product. This time it went great as well.

Hello Katherine, thank you very much for your positive review. It is always a pleasure to read good things about our staff, and that you are satisfied with the product. Please keep in mind also, we do offer a referral incentive if you choose to recommend Ecoline to friends or neighbours.

Jesse G. in
Jesse G. in
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Window replacement (round 2)

Ecoline replaced two Bay windows last year. Had them back to replace the remainder of our windows recently. Same great experience as the last time! These guys know how to work hard and do a good job. We are completely satisfied with their windows and their service. Thanks!

Thanks for your positive review Jesse, we're glad your window replacement went smoothly. Please contact us if you have any questions about your new windows. Keep in mind also, we do offer a referral incentive if you choose to recommend Ecoline to friends or neighbours.

glen campbell in Saskatoon
glen campbell in Saskatoon

Front door replacement

The workers did great work by getting everything level, properly caulked and also did a great job on the trim. They were also very prompt and courteous. I was very disappointed with the installation of the hole for the dead bolt as it is not properly aligned and binds so that the electronic control does not work. Your tech guy said that it was a faulty lock but the replacement did not work either. Also, they did not clean up the foam insulation that bubbled out from under the door.

Hello Glen thank you very much for your positive review , we have opened a service call for our technician to cleanup the excessive foam and align the deadbolt

Cm in Edmonton
Cm in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great work

Had basement windows installed great professional knowledgeable workers. Would definitely go back for work that would need done. Very refreshing the fact the workers pay attention to the smallest detail

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Window installation

Excellent crew of workers that installed a large living room window. Divided into 3 sections (25%, 50%, 25%) the size of the window was 118 inches wide and 72 inches tall. In under an 90 minutes they had removed the old window and installed the new one. One glitch - the insulating foam that was used continued to expand after they had left and many areas had the foam come out around the frame. Another 90 minutes of work the next day by one of the workers to clean it all up. He said the foam was a product they had not used before. All in all - a very good service. They did consider the extra time etc in our final cost.

Thanks for your positive feedback, we're glad your window replacement went smoothly. Please contact us if you have any questions about your new windows. Keep in mind also, we do offer a referral incentive if you choose to recommend Ecoline to friends or neighbours.

More about Ecoline Windows

We specialize in replacement windows, doors and patio doors for the residential market and work directly with homeowners.
We take care of supplying and installing the windows.
We specialize in both full-frame and retrofit replacement.
We specialize in energy efficient vinyl windows, steel and fiberglass doors and patio doors.
We don’t offer aluminum, wood, or fiberglass windows.
We offer all common styles of windows.
Our window options include casement, awning, slider, hung, bay, bow, shape and combination windows.
We offer triple-pane windows on all our models including a slider and hung windows.
We design and assemble our windows in Canada, specifically for the prairie climate.
We offer financing options.
In Manitoba, we work with Manitoba Hydro and home improvement financing companies. In Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, and Saskatoon we work with home improvement financing companies.
We have our own dedicated installers.
We dispose of your old windows.
We offer warranty on our product and labor.
We have qualified technicians to service our windows.