Ecoline Windows

Reviews for Ecoline Windows

DW in Edmonton
DW in Edmonton

3 windows

I had 3 windows replaced. The installation was appalling. The jamb depth was incorrect. It cost me an additional $1000 to have the new vinyl siding line up correctly. I have had numerous discussions with them and they will not accept responsibility for this. It looks like we will be going through insurance or suing.
I would not recommend them. I am thankful I was also replacing the siding or I would not have known. The windows are bowed (fixed by the vinyl contractor).
My advise run as far and fast as you can. They do not use the proper attachments in the installation, that’s how they can cut corners. The windows will fail after the warranty period and will need to be replaced again.
I have now asked for their insurance carrier 5 times and have yet to receive this information.
Deb W - Calgary

Hello Deb you were very happy with everything at the time of renovation completion. The full project included us installing 9 windows and 2 doors. Ecoline Windows is well known as a company of 17 years, in which we pride ourselves delivering the highest quality and absolute customer care. If you wish to discuss this matter with us further, feel free to contact us at 1-866-644-6418.
Regards, The Ecoline Team

Bernie in Edmonton
Bernie in Edmonton

window replacement

We had 3 different windows replaced in my home on 2 different occasions by Ecoline windows. In both cases the experience from initial consultation and estimate to finish was perfect. The estimator and installers were personable, professional and capable, and the price was reasonable. ( I always get at least three estimates and their prices were lower or comparable to the rest)They also took care of the Alberta Energy rebate for us. I highly recommend this company for window replacement.

Hello Bernie, we were very excited to read your review and we will make sure to forward it to your project manager, installation crew and our office staff. We always strive to deliver the best possible product and service while maintaining competitive prices at the same time. Enjoy your new windows, and thank you again.

Katherine in Calgary
Katherine in Calgary

Truly amazing service!!

EcoLine Windows has blown me away with their overall service, from the beginning to the end I have nothing but great things to say.

I sent emails to about 15 window companies in Calgary, EcoLine responded within an hour while the remaining 90% never responded to me. The initial appointment for a quote was setup in the evening so I didn’t have to take time off work and the rep showed up on time.

We had the pleasure of meeting Matal for our quote, he is hands down the best sales man in Calgary! He was so personable, friendly, polite and extremely knowledgeable. He gave us all the options available, advised us when to upgrade one feature but not bother with another. He wasn’t interested in charging me the highest price but rather giving me the best product to meet my needs. He was the biggest reason we went with EcoLine.

Our order was placed and we were given an approximate date of July for installation but we got lucky and our windows were ready a month early. Scheduling the installers was so easy, I told them the day I wanted and they made it work.

The installation went great, they were courteous, brought in sheets to cover the floors, they weren’t disruptive as they installed and I found them very professional. The end result was also so beautiful and has made a big difference in our bedroom. We averaged 26+ degrees in that room on really hot summer days now we don’t get past 22. I also went from a hexagon window to a rectangle window which means they had to cut into the house and match the trim with the existing trim and again they did a great job with that (see photos).

I would 100% recommend EcoLine to anyone who needs windows!

Hello Katherine, we were very excited to read your review and we will make sure to forward it to your project manager, installation crew and our office staff. To build a good reputation and earn customer's trust is one of the hardest things for every business. Please contact us if you have any questions about your new windows. Keep in mind, we also offer a referral incentive if you decide to recommend us to any friends or neighbours. Enjoy your new windows and thank you for your positive review.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

6 new windows

I'm very happy with my new windows. Good price. The Installers were clean & tidy. They made sure door was closed whenever they went in or out of the house.

Hello There, thank you very much for your positive feedback about Ecoline Windows. We always strive to deliver the best possible product and service while maintaining competitive prices at the same time. Enjoy your new windows, and thank you again.

Trudy, Calgary in
Trudy, Calgary in
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Patio Door

This is our second experience with Ecoline and we love our new patio door. The installation was great and the special glass cuts the heat noticeably on this south facing door. The door features a two position kick lock as well as a security bar. Very happy with our experience.

Thank you for your positive review Trudy. We value the trust placed in our company, as well as your repeat business. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns in the future. Please keep in mind, we also offer a referral incentive in the event you decide to recommend us to friends or neighbours.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Very satisfied

We had all windows replaced by Ecoline (Calgary) except the basement (planned for next year). Ecoline was very professional, great to deal with and understood our requirements. Our windows were installed as scheduled and the whole house was completed on time also the install crew cleaned up very nicely after themselves . They We are very pleased with the results.

Hello There. We're happy you were left satisfied with the replacement process and our crew did everything to your expectation. Please remember we are phone-call away when you need us. Thank you for your business and for an excellent review about our company.

Jan in Airdrie
Jan in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

windows, frames

The Sales Rep Alex was great and told me about the vinyl window trim which i was pretty excited about. Did not know that you could get those and I was planning on putting new window frames on and was going to get window trim installed and paint by another company. The crew was polite, friendly, clean and on time. The company was recommended to me by my cousin and I am very glad I chose EcoLine. You won't be disappointed with the service and product.
Jan Walter

Thanks for your positive review Jan, we're glad your window replacement went smoothly. Please contact us if you have any questions about your new windows. Keep in mind also, we do offer a referral incentive if you choose to recommend Ecoline to friends or neighbours.

Ryan in Calgary
Ryan in Calgary

Window installation

Very satisfied with our installation and great customer service experience with Kelly in the office. Great prices would recommend, need to do more windows in our place and will use ecoline again.

Hello Ryan, thank you very much for such a great review about Ecoline Windows. We always strive to deliver the best possible product and service while maintaining competitive prices at the same time. Enjoy your new windows, and please give us a call when you need us. Thank you again

S Nicholat in Edmonton
S Nicholat in Edmonton

GREAT JOB

Had three big panes in living-room and two other windows & two doors replaced. They did a very nice & good job. Used tarps & cleaned up after themselves. Finished job looks very impressive! Neighbors are raving over how good it looks. I had to delay the initial installation date & EcoLine was very accommodating. I was unable to lock the back door from the inside, the first evening. When I contacted the salesman, he arranged for one of the installers to come back and temporarily fix the faulty lock. Thank you guys for all your help! I've now ordered a storm door. Vitaly was the salesman both times & he was very informative both times & gave me a fair deal.

Hello there, we were very excited to read your review and we will make sure to forward it to your project manager, installation crew and our office staff. To build a good reputation and earn customer's trust is one of the hardest things for every business. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your new windows. Keep in mind also, we have a referral incentive program if you decide to recommend us to any friends or neighbours, Thank you.

DY  in Winnipeg
DY in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Window Installation

I needed to replace 7 windows in my home which can be an overwhelming task. So many window companies to choose from and then there is the material that the window is made of and there is the style, colour etc. I finally chose Ecoline and I am so grateful to their sales representative Sergey. He explained in great detail the construction of the window and the pros and cons of what I was looking for. The price was reasonable and was in line with other competitors. The window installers were great. Petro was very efficient and knew his trade. No time was wasted to install the windows. Everything was cleaned up after the install of the windows. Since the install of the windows I am finding less street noise filtering into the house, the air conditioner is not coming on as much which means I am very happy with the windows, I chose. The test will come this winter and I will keep you posted whether the windows meet my expectations.

Hello there. We're glad you enjoyed replacing your windows with Ecoline. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns in the future. Keep in mind, we do also offer a referral incentive in the event you decide to recommend us to friends or neighbours, Thank you so much.

More about Ecoline Windows

We specialize in replacement windows, doors and patio doors for the residential market and work directly with homeowners.
We take care of supplying and installing the windows.
We specialize in both full-frame and retrofit replacement.
We specialize in energy efficient vinyl windows, steel and fiberglass doors and patio doors.
We don’t offer aluminum, wood, or fiberglass windows.
We offer all common styles of windows.
Our window options include casement, awning, slider, hung, bay, bow, shape and combination windows.
We offer triple-pane windows on all our models including a slider and hung windows.
We design and assemble our windows in Canada, specifically for the prairie climate.
We offer financing options.
In Manitoba, we work with Manitoba Hydro and home improvement financing companies. In Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, and Saskatoon we work with home improvement financing companies.
We have our own dedicated installers.
We dispose of your old windows.
We offer warranty on our product and labor.
We have qualified technicians to service our windows.