Ottawa Locksmith

Ana from Aylmer
Ana from Aylmer
1 review Gatineau, QC

open door

Good service unlock my car very fast even if it was a snow. Arrived last even if the received many call at the same moment. Thanks very helpful. Price fair

Carly Milne in Hull
Carly Milne in Hull
1 review Hull,

Locksmith

I had locked myself outside the house with my cellphone and keys inside while housesitting my friends' home. Since it was a Sunday afternoon I wasn't expecting anyone to come save me anytime soon or even pick up my call.

After calling a few other locksmiths and not receiving a response, I called Ottawa Locksmith. Within twenty minutes of calling them, I had a locksmith on my front step opening the door. He was kind and did the job quickly.

More about Ottawa Locksmith

Ottawa Locksmith Gatineau is a full service locksmith company offering Commercial, Residential, Automotive and Emergency security services. We are licensed, bonded and insured, and are members of the BBB. Ottawa Locksmith is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Call us for all your locksmith needs, your satisfaction ...