The Tile Shoppe

Reviews for The Tile Shoppe

Jennifer from Calgary
Jennifer from Calgary

Kitchen Backsplash

We have had luck finding tile we like at the Tile Shoppe. The prices are good and selection is decent. The return policy, however, is awful. They used to not have a return policy and everything was final sale. They have since changed that but it's almost worse now. At least when they did no returns you knew what you were in for. We purchased 1.5 boxes of tile to finish a project and had half a box left over. When we went to return it, they said the only take full boxes back. If I had known that, I wouldn't have bought extra. There goes $50 down the drain. The only reason we needed extra tile in the first place is because the people at the store miscalculated how much tile we need. I won't be shopping here again.

Drain Man = Scam Artists
Drain Man = Scam Artists
7 reviews Cochrane, AB

All tile products in our full house renovation

The store cannot be beat for price. however, there is a no return policy so do your homework before hand and know how much you want and roughly what you want.

Check out the travertine tile selection it is quite extensive.

Judy13 in York
Judy13 in York
4 reviews York, ON

Beware of these crooks

They are really Are out to defraud unsuspecting customers looking to save a few dollars. But it ends up costing you much more in the end!!!!
I bought the off white marble tiles at $4.00 sqft and when I tried to check the boxes at the dock they told I was not alloweed. When I got them home and started to lay them out for design I found that 2 to 3 tiles in each box had been glued back together. When I pointed it out to the manager in the store we opened boxes and found the same thing, he told me that's to bad. It's a final sale I should have checked the tile before I left. When I tried to check the boxes I had to buy to make up for the broken ones the manager came out personally to tell me I can't check the tiles!! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!
I was stuck and had to take them or loose 700.00 on the ones I bought and replace with new ones.
This also was the concord location.
The manager is rude and insulting and a blatten crook!!!
Worst rip-off I have experienced!!!