Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for Prestige Granite & Stone

Bubba in Calgary
Bubba in Calgary

Beautiful transformation

Thank you for our beautiful transformation we couldn't be happier with everything. From first quote/visit with Salina to the demo and installation of the backsplash and counters and sink/faucet we are ecstatic. Highly recommend everything promised was delivered no issues at all. Thank you again

magpie from Calgary
magpie from Calgary

new granite countertops

403-243-1003
827 46 ave SE
Calgary
AB
T2G 2A5

Older laminate counters were replaced with granite. Good price and great service and workmanship. We did not want to replace tiles and no tiles were chipped or broken. The installation crew was clean (brought vacuums), efficient and showed up on time. Highly recommend.

Jason
Jason
5 reviews CALGARY, AB

Granite Countertops

I was very satisfied with the service provided by Prestige Granite. I got a quick response to my inquiry and great follow-up after the consultation. The day of install was hassle-free and their staff is very professional. I love my kitchen countertops now!

Deb Gazley from Calgary
Deb Gazley from Calgary

Granite counter and backsplash

Prestige Granite is the most unreliable and disorganized business we have ever dealt with. They took far longer to install the counter top than what they promised. They kept rescheduling and/or not showing up as promised. They did not return phone calls. Overall really bad service and we will not be recommending them. We finally gave up trying to get them to do our backsplash. We will be finding someone else who actually does what they say they will. Very stressful dealing with these people.

deborah loewen in Calgary
deborah loewen in Calgary
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

granite counter tops

Pretige Graniite our kitchen countert tops. No seams in our Granite counter top. They were very easy to work with and had all the products we were looking for to finish our kitchen.

8 reviews CALGARY, AB

New granite purchase and install

I purchased our granite countertops from Prestige Granite. They were professional, helpful and delivered in time. There was quite a bit of granite going into the house so it was nice to know that professionals were doing the job. We had a look at the countertops prior to install and my wife did not like one of the bathroom vanities tops so Prestige made sure she got a differnt piece for no extra charge..

New purchase and install

I purchased our granite countertops from Prestige Granite. They were professional, helpful and delivered in time. We had a look at the countertops prior to install and my wife did not like one of the bathroom vanities tops so Prestige made sure she got a differnt piece for no extra charge..

new purchase and install

Susie Q in Calgary
Susie Q in Calgary

Backsplash installation

Uneven install, electrical face plates cannot fit back flat to wall. Uneven edges, edging not used. Glass tiles were installed with several cut marks. Lots of tiles were wasted. Had to wait 3 weeks to use my kitchen plugs, and I am still upset looking at the loose and wonky face plates.

More about Prestige Granite & Stone

Prestige Granite & Stone Ltd, is an importer of granite and marble quartzite . We specialize in manufacturing and in installations of kitchen countertops, vanities, tables, shower surroundings and fireplaces. we also specialize in floor and backsplash installation. Prestige Granite & Stone Ltd takes pride in providing it's customers with ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Calgary?