Electric Avenue Professional Electrical Services

SherryR
SherryR
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Multiple electrical issues

We have had several complicated electrical issues since we moved in downsized to our new home 2 years ago.
I did my research and called Tyler. Definitely one of the finest results ever !
He arrived within 40 minutes and resolved all of the issues door bells, ‘Ring’ and things that had been plaguing us. We could not be more pleased with the results. Everything is working ! Tyler was professional, efficient and fair with his pricing! He is invaluable and we will be calling on him again.

Brian
Brian
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Good work but too expensive

Tyler was available on short notice in July 2019 and did some electrical work for us at a crucial time in our kitchen renovation after a previous electrician had done sub standard work. The work he and his assistant did was very good, and I fully trust his abilities as an electrician.

He charges per "task" instead of per hour, which sounds good in theory but in practice his prices per "task" are simply outrageous. We needed an electrician on short notice and he was available, so we reluctantly agreed to his prices. At the end of the day, we paid nearly $3000 for 10 hours of work, including some work done by his apprentice. $300/hr is not the going rate for electricians.

He's a good electrician and we have no issue with the quality of his work, but we cannot recommend him because he's simply too expensive.

I actually want to thank him for motivating me to learn about basic household wiring. I'll never quite forget the sting of paying someone $1000+ to install a dozen outlets. I can now do all the simple stuff like install/replace outlets, light fixtures, and run wires in the wall.

Hi Brian I’d like to thank you for choosing us to help with your kitchen renovation and for taking the time to write a review, and for letting people know I am a good electrician that you trust. I am also glad you are happy with the quality of the work we did for you. It is difficult to take over a job after shoddy work has been done, but we are happy to help give you the kitchen you wanted, and keep you on schedule. I would like to take a look at the invoice and have a conversation with you. Could you please call me and we can discuss your project further.

Jennifer S from Maple Ridge
Jennifer S from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Electrical emergency

We had a scary situation over the August long weekend. Our portable AC unit stopped working and we could smell something burning, when we noticed that the outlet melted, and the AC plug was warped.
We had been wanting to have an electrician come look at out place for awhile as we suspected the previous homeowners did some sketchy renovations including unnecessarily installing baseboard heaters in a house with a furnace. But we put it off as it never seemed urgent enough for us to have to call until this event occurred.
I saw that Electric Avenue had positive reviews on HomeStars, so I called them, and Tyler answered right away. I told him what had happened and then started to tell him about the other work we might want done. He stopped me and said that let’s worry about the future work later, because he was more worried about our safety, given the unknown reason for the outlet meltdown. He promised he would be at our place later that day to see what was going on.
Not only did he call 40 minutes before he was on his way, he was on time, even though it was short notice. Throughout his visit, he was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable, providing us with useful tips along the way. He fixed the outlet right away, providing us with options for our specific needs. Then we showed him a few of our concerns in our home. By the time he left, he had helped to solve multiple issues we had, and for a very reasonable price. We even had our AC back up and running by the end of his visit, when we were sure we would be shopping for a new one.
I would highly recommend Tyler and Electric Avenue to anyone needing electrical services.

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to write the review. It makes me so happy when I can exceed a customers expectations.

Perry in Toronto
Perry in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

electric repair of breaker and light fixture

TYLER WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND PROMPT IN HIS SERVICE. SOLVED TWO PROBLEMS, A FAULTY BREAKER, AND A LIGHT FIXTURE THAT 2 OTHER ELECTRICIANS COULD NOT SOLVE. Also explained what he was doing. First class service.

Hey Perry, thank you for taking the time to review Electric Avenue. I am glad that you called and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lisa in Port Moody
Lisa in Port Moody
0 reviews Anmore, BC

Kitchen Remodel - Reception Re Location

Tyler was amazing.
He was up front about costs and the quality of the finished product was top notch. He took the time to explain the costs before the project as well as what he was doing throughout, which goes a long way to putting ones mind at ease.
He went over and above and I could not be happier with his services.

**My Project:
Im renovating and needed some receptacles moved around in my kitchen and wanted to inquire about removing a pole which houses a switch and outlets.
He let me know about the costs for each project and why those costs would be associated.
This to me was such a breath of fresh air as throughout this remodel I have experienced another businessman who will just throw a number at you with no explanation as to how or why they got to that final number.

Tyler was in no specific order!
Transparent.
Fast.
Reliable.
Delivered Quality Work.
Friendly.
Professional.

Thank you.

Thank you for all the wonderful complements. It was my pleasure working with you. Our goal at Electric Avenue is to treat our valued clients the way that we would like to be treated. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and practice best business practices by giving clear upfront pricing. Professional and friendly electrical service is our number one priority.

Paul in Port Moody
Paul in Port Moody
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Great service

Lost electricity in the middle of the night and Tyler was quick to come diagnose the issue and resolve it. He also took the time to explain what he was doing and why. Overall a great experience and would definitely recommend.

Hi Paul, thank you very much for the wonderful review.

Teresa in Vancouver
Teresa in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Ballast repair

Tyler at Electric Avenue is our go-to person whenever there is an electrical issue in our suite and he never disappoints. Very pleasant person to deal with and the work is superb.

Thanks Teresa, it was great working with you.

KWP in Toronto
KWP in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Pleasure to deal with

Tyler is a total pro. I was in an emergency situation involving a misunderstanding with BC Hydro and he not only handled the technical side but the people side. The value in his dealing with permits and inspectors goes a long way in limiting downtime and extra expense. Time estimates are accurate and keeps you well informed every step of the way with a written and easy to understand quote An absolute pleasure to deal with. Tyler even came well after business hours to wrap a few last connections up so we could restore power the same day. A+ rating from me.

Thank you for the great review. I was so happy that we could get power back to you and your family on the same day.

Eric in Coquitlam
Eric in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Prompt and informative service!

Prompt, courteous and straightforward service. On a week-end we had an emergency: not only it was sorted right away less than one hour after the call but the electrician made sure to explain what happened and how to avoid it and sort it in the future. Recommend the place highly!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Jerry in Burnaby
Jerry in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Outlet for laundry room

I need my outlet move closer to my washer, so i call Electric Avenue after hours. Someone else responded me earlier, then i book an appointment with that other electrician. That other electrician didnt show up, no call no text no reply,and the new washer delivery people have already arrived, i just dont know what to do. While i am very frustrated by the situation, Tyler called back, I told him i have to call him back later, the delivery guys are working on it. End up the delivery guys put an extension cord and left. I call Tyler back telling him i think its fix by an extension cord, and if i do move the machine an inch closer, the cord can actually reach the outlet, but its very tight. Tyler advised i should move the machine closer, dont use an extension cord, it will void my warranty. An hour later, Tyler call again, telling me to move the machine another inch closer, he is worried about the prongs will bent when the cords are too tight, which might cause issues. I really appreciate Tyler called again to ensure the safety of my home eventhough i didnt use his service, and all the good advices he provided. Very professional and recommended, if i do need any electrical services, Tyler will be my first option!

Hi Jerry, sometimes a client just needs some advice and this was one of those times. Even though I didn't make any money on this job. I am happy to help you with your electrical solution. I would rather be looked at as a trusted advisor then just another contractor trying to take your money. I am so happy that my advice was able to keep you and your family safe wile not costing you anything. This is good karma and the way business should be done. I hope to use this experience as a building block towards future potential.

More about Electric Avenue Professional Electrical Services

Electric Avenue is a licensed, Bonded, and Insured Electrical Contractor. We specialize in service work, renovations, and repairs throughout the entire lower mainland and greater Vancouver. We focus on the quality of our work, customer service, and meeting the needs of our customers. We are proud members of both the Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce.

North Vanancouver Burnaby Newwestminister Coquitlam Port Moody couver West Vancouver Surrey Delta Langley Maple Ridge
White rock north shore cloverdale east north west vancouver anmore port coquitlam richmond kerrisdale kitsilano mission abbotsford

keywords. electrician Burnaby surrey north Vancouver west Vancouver Vancouver down town downtown core Richmond white rock crescent beach British properties sparky handy man residential coquitlam poco gas town Yaletown financial district electric port coquitlam northvancouver electrical company journeyman electrician journy man journey women journeywomen service upgrade new service panel change new home reno construction electrician ethic burnaby northvancouver
Service Electrician Coquitlam, Service Electrician Port Coquitlam, Service Electrician Port Moody, Service Electrician Vancouver, Service Electrician Burnaby, Service Electrician New west, Service Electrician New Westminster, Service Electrician North Van, Service Electrician North Vancouver, Service Electrician Pitt Meadows,Service Electrician Maple Ridge, Service Electrician Belcarra, Residential Electrician Coquitlam, Residential Electrician Port Coquitlam, Residential Electrician Port Moody, Residential Electrician Vancouver, Residential Electrician Burnaby, Residential Electrician New west, Residential Electrician New Westminster, Residential Electrician Port Moody, Residential Electrician North Van, Residential Electrician North Vancouver, Residential Electrician Pitt Meadows,Residential Electrician Maple Ridge, Residential Electrician Belcarra, Electrician Coquitlam, Electrician Port Coquitlam, Electrician Port Moody, Electrician Vancouver, Electrician Burnaby, Electrician New west, Electrician New Westminster, Electrician North Van, Electrician North Vancouver, Electrician Maple Ridge, Electrician Pitt Meadows,Electrician Belcarra, Electrician Coquitlam, Industrial Electrician Coquitlam, Industrial Electrician Port Coquitlam, Industrial Electrician Port Moody, Industrial Electrician Vancouver, Industrial Electrician Burnaby, Industrial Electrician New west, Industrial Electrician New Westminster, Industrial Electrician North Van, Industrial Electrician North Vancouver, Industrial Electrician Pitt Meadows,Industrial Electrician Maple Ridge, Industrial Electrician Belcarra, Commercial Electrician Coquitlam, Commercial Electrician Port Coquitlam, Commercial Electrician Port Moody, Commercial Electrician Vancouver, Commercial Electrician Burnaby, Commercial Electrician New west, Commercial Electrician New Westminster, Commercial Electrician North Van, Commercial Electrician North Vancouver, Commercial Electrician Pitt Meadows, Commercial Electrician Maple Ridge, Commercial Electrician Belcarra, Electrical Coquitlam, Electrical Port Coquitlam, Electrical Port Moody, Electrical Vancouver, Electrical Burnaby, Electrical New West, Electrical New Westminster, Electrical North Van, Electrical North Vancouver, Electrical Pitt Meadows, Electrical Maple Ridge, Electrical Belcarra, Certified Electrician Coquitlam, Certified Electrician Port Coquitlam, Certified Electrician Port Moody, Certified Electrician Vancouver, Certified Electrician Burnaby, Certified Electrician New West, Certified Electrician New Westminster, Certified Electrician North Van, Certified Electrician North Vancouver, Certified Electrician Pitt Meadows, Certified Electrician Maple Ridge, Certified Electrician Belcarra, Licensed Electrician Coquitlam, Licensed Electrician Port Coquitlam, Licensed Electrician Port Moody, Licenced Electrician Vancouver, Licensed Electrician Burnaby, Licensed Electrician New West, Licensed Electrician New Westminster, Licensed Electrician North Van, Licensed Electrician North Vancouver, Licensed Electrician Pitt Meadows, Licensed Electrician Maple Ridge, Licensed Electrician Belcarra, Licenced Electrician Coquitlam, Licenced Electrician Port Coquitlam, Licenced Electrician Port Moody, Licenced Electrician Vancouver, Licenced Electrician Burnaby, Licenced Electrician New West, Licenced Electrician New Westminster, Licenced Electrician North Van, Licenced Electrician North Vancouver, Licenced Electrician Pitt Meadows, Licenced Electrician Maple Ridge, Licenced Electrician Belcarra custom cabinets, coffered ceilings, deck, decks, doors, door trim, entertainment unit, entertainment units, engineered flooring, floors, finishing carpentry, finishing casing, mantle, fireplace mantles, floor tiling, framing, furniture moving, general contractor, hardwood, home renovations, house flipping, kitchen cabinets, kitchens, cabinet, cabinetry, laminate, millwork, mill work, paneling, pillars, pilasters, porch, renew, reno, renos, renovate, renovation, remodel, remodeling, repair, hand railing, railings, stairs, staircase, stair case, sundecks, shelf unit, shelving, shelves, paiting, painter, theatre, theater, tiles, tradesman, tradesperson, trim, wall tiling, wall units, wall unit, wall paneling, wainscot paneling, wainscotting, window trim, windows, attic ladders, ladder, bathroom vanity, vanities, base, baseboard, baseboards, built-ins, build-ins, builtins, builtin, built-in, build-in, bookcase, caulking, case, carpentry, carpenter, carpenters, casing, contracting, contractor, contractors, construction, cork flooring, crown moulding, crown molding, crowns, hardwood floor installer, laminate floor installer, engineered floor installer, easy renovations, complete renovation, home improvement, interior design, drywall patch, exterior design, touch up, fix up, property investment, buying homes, selling homes, home update, furniture moving, quality renovation expert, condo, appartment, new homes,