Westwood Aluminum

Reviews for Westwood Aluminum

Bryan Ward in Scarborough
Bryan Ward in Scarborough

Replaced Exsiting Siding on Home

I contacted a few siding company's for quotes to replace our vinyal siding with new vinyl and went with Tony at Westwood. He was the only one to come and see the house and speak to me in person. They had great reviews here on HomeStars. So I decided to go with them. I wasn't disappointed. They did a great job. A couple of minor issue that Tony resolved right away. I am more then satisfied with the company and job.

Thank you for your review Bryan. It was a pleasure to work for you!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Siding, soffit, fascia and eave replacement

We recently replaced our aluminum siding, soffits, fascia and eaves. We wanted to go with Hardie Board. After making inquiries with several other contractors, we decided to go with Westwood Aluminum. From the first time we met Tony, he was pleasant, knowledgeable and trustworthy. We also used this opportunity to increase the R value and installed additional insulation. What a difference it made.

His work crews were professional and did the work to a high standard in a timely manner. We are very happy with the new look of our home..bye bye 1980s.

Would highly recommend Westwood Aluminum.

Paul & Jill (Pickering)

Hi Paul & Jill, It was a pleasure to meet you and your son. Also, we were very happy to work for you and glad you like the result! Thanks for the kind review and let us know if you need anything in the future. Sincerely, Tony

Kevin M. in Toronto
Kevin M. in Toronto

Fantastic crew, amazing job

It was truly a pleasure to work with Tony and his crew. We had added a second and third story to our bungalow and decided on James Hardie siding for the exterior. Westwood was one of the best rated companies for this work and I can see why. They were easy to work with, detail oriented, and provided great solutions to challenging bits we hadn't figured out. Nice to find an honest, top quality contractor - guess that why they're in demand.

Hi Kevin, It was nice to meet you and your wife and to work for you two. It was also nice to get to meet your friendly neighbours. Thanks for the kind review and let me know if you need anything in the future. I think the house looks great too! Sincerely, Tony

Siding, soffit, fascia

Tony and his team did an excellent job for us. They were hardworking, courteous, and detail oriented. They proceeded quickly despite challenges from the weather. We would have no hesitation in recommending them

Thank you very much for the kind review. I feel blessed to have such great guys working for me. Thanks again!

Stephen in North York
Stephen in North York

Hardie siding, Maibec shingles and aluminum soffit and eavestrough

Hands down the best company we have worked with during our extensive home renovations. Tony and his crew did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for siding, shingles or aluminum work. Not only has he assembled a team of remarkably talented, courteous and conscientious professionals, Tony is refreshingly honest, straightforward, knowledgeable and competent. With a great eye for detail, Tony made several nice suggestions along the way. He was completely open and upfront about costs and the team completed their work in a very short time, given some extremely poor weather conditions. There were no hidden 'extras' and Tony even went out of his way to help us in other areas during our project. With an exceptional reputation like theirs, Westwood is expectedly in high demand. You may have to wait a bit for them to work their magic but for the peace of mind alone, it's worth it... The gorgeous results are a delightful bonus!

Hi Stephen, Thank you for the awesome review. It was a pleasure to work for you and Ellen! I very much appreciate your care of my crew by buying them those awesome sandwiches from California Sandwiches. Of course we work for pay and the pleasure of seeing an aesthetic product when we are done but the experience is made so much more satisfying when we are able to work for such nice homeowners. Please let me know when the landscaping is done so I can see the home in its full beauty. Once again, thank you for everything. Sincerely, Tony

bgardent in Toronto
bgardent in Toronto

Maibec shingles

The cedar shingles on our midtown semi were in an advanced state of decay and we considered three contractors to replace the shingles. We selected Tony at Westwood Aluminum based on his knowledge and advice and the quality We selected Tony at Westwood based on his knowledge of thesitesof his previous work (we visited a couple of his job sites). We were extremely pleased with the work of Tony's team. The team was very efficient, finishing the job on schedule on budget in just under a week in August and the new Maibec siding looks fantastic! Maibec is a much more expensive option than vinyl but looks much better in our opinion. We would highly recommend Westwood to anyone looking to have exterior work done on their house!

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad you went with the Maibec shingles. This is one of the costlier types of siding, for sure, but the aesthetics can not be matched. Your house looks great! I am glad we were able to work on it.

Norbert in Toronto
Norbert in Toronto

Hardie Board Siding and Fascia and Eaves

Extremely happy with the work done on my one floor home addition,
Westwood Aluminum was very professional the installation and the product exceeds my expectations.
I would not hesitate to recommend Westwood.

Joan and Norbert
Toronto

Thank you Norbert and Joan. It was a pleasure to service you! Thanks, Tony

robin.curtis in Mississauga
robin.curtis in Mississauga

aluminum siding replaced on house and on garage

We had siding replaced on our 60 year old home and were looking to keep it as close as possible to the original look. Tony worked with us to find materials that satisfied those requirements and the installers were quick, friendly and did great work. I was completely satisfied with the experience.

Robin, Thank you very much for the kind review. Please let me know if you need anything in the future. Sincerely, Tony

Siding, eavestroughs

We had a great experience with Tony and his crew (Jose) installing new siding and eavestroughs. Attention to detail, meticulous and high quality workmanship. We’re very pleased. Thanks Tony and Jose!

Thank you very much for the kind review. Yes, Jose is meticulous. Thanks again, Tony.

Leon Raben from Vaughan
Leon Raben from Vaughan

Eaves and fascia

We had the pleasure of dealing with Tony about a year and a half ago. His work was excellent, his prices reasonable, and my wife left a review here: https://homestars.com/homeowner/681301-lana-raben-in-toronto.

We had a little issue recently, and realizing that the warranty was over I asked tony for a repair estimate. His response? "I'll take care of it". And take care he did, his crew showed up one day, did the work, and left without even charging us! I highly recommend Tony and Westwood Aluminum as they really stand behind their work. Well done, Tony!

Leon, Thornhill

Thank you Leon! I'll see you again.

More about Westwood Aluminum

Categories: Gutters & Eavestroughs, Siding

Call (416) 519-3030 for a free estimate!

Eavestroughing, aluminum, vinyl siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding and wood siding specialists.

Westwood Aluminum was originally founded over 30 years ago by Tony Curcic Sr. This vast experience results in quality aluminum and siding on your home. We take pride in all our work and aim to deliver the best standard installation with every customer.
___________________________________________________