Westwood Aluminum

Reviews for Westwood Aluminum

Davina in Toronto
Davina in Toronto

Hardie Board, Insulation, Soffits, Eaves and Fascia

Tony is responsive and very accommodating. We received quotes from 5 contractors and felt most comfortable with Tony. He wasn't the cheapest nor the most expensive, but what set him apart was he was willing to work with our ideas (board and batten, shingles, dormer fascia in hardie board to match). He didn't try to sway us in another direction which I find contractors always do to suit their own needs (for an easier job). I can already tell the house is warmer as a result of the insulation, and definitely aesthetically pleasing now! Thank you Tony and team.

A special shout out to Jose, my Hardie Board installer who went above and beyond, and the results show. Impeccable workmanship.

Approximate Cost below includes HST.

Hi Davina, Thank you for your business and kind review. It was a pleasure to work for you! I was glad to bump into you today when I dropped by for a final photo in the nice sunshine. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Sincerely, Tony

Sonya in Old Toronto
Sonya in Old Toronto

Soffit, fascia and eaves

Last week , Tony and his crew came to install soffit, fascia and eavestrough to complete our outdoor home renovation!
Tony and his crew were amazing! They are exceptional craftsmen, very kind, professional and hardworking good people.
They completed the job in just two days including a thorough clean up.
We love our new look and they made our home complete!
We highly recommend Tony and his guys for your home renovations.
Thanks a million Tony!

Hi Sonya, It was a pleasure to meet you, your husband and your dog. Thank you for your business and kind review. Sincerely, Tony

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Westwood is excellent!

Mr. Curcic stands behind his guys' work and will make sure you are satisfied.
We had a few notes regarding the installation and clean up, but they were easily taken care of: No questions asked!
We highly recommend them for your eaves work!

Thank you very much for the kind review. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks, Tony

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

sofit, facia, eaves, leaf guards

I hired Westwood to install new eaves, downspouts, soffit, facia and leaf guards on my house. Tony was very responsive and gave a competitive quote. His team was very professional and did a great job. I highly recommend Westwood. Thanks again!

Hi Dave, It was a pleasure to work for you again. Please let me know if you need anything again in the future. Sincerely, Tony

Chris
Chris

Great Work

Tony’s crew was amazing on site. They came with 4 guys all experienced and completed my job in 1 day. Everyone was in sync and they worked well to handle the few one off requests I had that day. They worked from 9am-8pm to get all the work done and complete. The work was professional and the area was nicely cleaned afterwards.

Hi Chris, I am glad we were able to get the work done efficiently and to your satisfaction. Thanks! Tony

Heidi in Toronto
Heidi in Toronto

Siding Replacement (June 2020)

I was very pleased with the end to end experience with Tony and his crew – responsive, conscientious, and just overall easy to work with – a rare find these days. Westwood Aluminum transformed my small back addition from a white aluminum “tin can” to gorgeous and classic (with Maibec custom colour siding). I no longer cringe at having to view the previous eyesore. I’ve received compliments from my neighbours not only about the transformation to the addition, but also about how courteous and kind the crew were while on site. I happily recommend Westwood Aluminum.

Hi Heidi, It was nice to meet you and to be able to work on your home. Thank you for your business and enjoy the new view! Thanks, Tony

Gian in Toronto
Gian in Toronto

Replace Eavestroughs, Gutters, Fascia, Soffit and Leafguards.

I hired Tony and his crew to replace all the aluminum work for my house (soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, leafguards and downspouts). From the first contact, Tony was very professional and provided a quote within a few days after coming to inspect the job. It wasn't until a few months later that I decided to move forward with the work and Tony was very responsive confirming the quote was still valid and that he would be ready to start in a couple of weeks. The crew, headed by Dean, was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. They answered all my questions and made sure to address any concerns I had. Tony was also very available throughout responding to any questions. As they completed the work, Dean walked me through everything to make sure all my requirements and concerns had been addeessed. The end result was excellent and looks great. I would highly recommend Westwood Aluminum.

Hi Gian, Thank you for hiring us to do your home. It was a pleasure to work for you. Thank-you, Tony

Custom Home Build in Brampton
Custom Home Build in Brampton

Hardie Board & Aluminum

Last fall, Tony and his crew installed Hardie Board and eavestrough on our home. We contacted numerous companies before making our choice. Tony came to see our property quickly and provided a quote. He offered insights and suggestions. He worked with our budget and provided creative options, such as a custom column wrap on our pillars. Tony always responded to calls, was available to speak with us and oversaw the project from beginning to end. His crew was polite, hard working and showed up when they said they would be there. Throughout the process, they adapted to any challenges and did an excellent job with the installation. They kept the project on schedule and left the property in good condition. Tony was easy to work with and was very professional. His crew provided a high quality of work. I would highly recommend Westwood Aluminum for any project!

Hi! I just dropped by the house the other week and the house looks fantastic! It was nice to meet the two of you and I hope to see you again. Sincerely, Tony

Angela
Angela

New Siding and Eavestrough

We had to cover a fair amount of wood trim and replace with vinyl siding along with complete replacement of our eavestroughs etc. Tony was out right away and provided a quote along with 2 brochures of product/colour to choose from. We could not have been happier with his service and confirmed our project to begin. Tony advised it would take about 5 days to complete however his team was done in 4 days and the house looks fantastic! The quality and workmanship this company offered! Our house looks amazing. Tony's team was hardworking professional and super friendly. Thank you for turning my childhood home into everything I knew it could be and more

Hi Angela! It was nice to meet you and a pleasure to work for you. I am glad we were able to do a nice upgrade. Thank-you, Tony

Chris from Etobicoke
Chris from Etobicoke

Eaves-trough and fascia replacement

Older house with eaves and fascia that were tired looking and needed replacement. After getting some quotes I got Tony to do the job as he was quick to respond and was able to get the work done in a short time frame. He explained how the process was to go as well as allowing me options to add or subtract things that I wanted or did not want done. Thanks Tony for a work well done.

Hi Chris, Thank you very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure dealing with you! Sincerely, Tony

More about Westwood Aluminum

Categories: James Hardie Siding — Gutters & Eavestroughs, Siding

Call (416) 519-3030 for a free estimate!

James Hardie fiber cement siding and wood siding specialists, Eavestroughing, aluminum, vinyl siding,

Westwood Aluminum was originally founded over 30 years ago by Tony Curcic Sr. This vast experience results in quality aluminum and siding on your home. We take pride in all our work and aim to deliver the best standard installation with every customer.
___________________________________________________