Westwood Aluminum

Reviews for Westwood Aluminum

Highpark in Etobicoke
Highpark in Etobicoke

Extension Siding

Tony and his team were great in completeing the siding of an aging extension of my home. I fealt that he quoted me a fair price and explained to me all of the different options I had to choose from. As well as what the cost would be while as keeping costs within my budget. In the end the work was done to a high standard and greatly improved the look of the extension!

Thank you very much Tanya! Your backyard is going to be great with the new deck being added too!

Kris
Kris

Great work on entire house!

Tony and crews did a great job installing Hardie board and replacing soffit/fascia and gutters on my entire house. I was very impressed with the quality of work! The installers that Tony works with and employs are top notch! Tony is also very good to deal with and his extensive experience in the industry was reassuring. If you want a professional installation of Hardie Board you don't need to look any further than Westwood Aluminum. I highly recommend Tony and team.

Kris, Thank you for your kind review. My crews really take pride in what they do. I am glad we were able to work with you on your home. Sincerely, Tony

Garage siding and eavestrough (house and garage)

Westwood Aluminum truly delivered. We needed a fast turnaround in order to put our home up for sale and Tony and his team were there within 1 week. We were so impressed with the garage siding, we tacked on eavestroughing for the house. Very professional and efficient. Would recommend to anyone looking for top quality, fairly priced workmanship.

Thank you Tracey! It was a pleasure to work for you.

Riverdale Homeowner
Riverdale Homeowner

New Siding

Westwood Aluminum completed the siding on the back of our house and did a fantastic job end to end. They were responsive in providing a quote, which was competitive with others we received. We chose them because of the high ratings on Homestars and they met our expectations. The team was diligent and easy to work with; they managed to finish the job in just a couple of days in very hot weather. Tony also recommended Hardie board and we've been very happy with the look of the product. Thank you to Jose and Ivan for the hard work and Tony for making it happen.

Thank you for the very nice compliments. It was so hot last week! We hope to work for you again. Thanks, Tony

Steve  in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Semi-detached JH Siding and Aluminum Installation

After deciding on James Hardie siding for our home, Tony was one of three names referred to us by the Ontario sales manager for James Hardie. As our project was for two homes (semi-detached), we had the added challenge of making sure the project scope met both our requirements and was within our budgets. Tony's patience was very much appreciated as we sorted through the scope & colours. We are very pleased with the final result. Tony's teams replaced shingles, cedar shakes and wood siding with James Hardie lap siding plus replaced all our aluminum (soffit, fascia, downpipes, eavestroughs plus gutter guards). Both of the teams that worked on our home (siding & aluminum) were awesome to deal with. They were hard working, efficient and their extensive experience with the products was evident. Great solutions for some unique challenges. They answered our many questions and were diligent in cleaning up during the install which minimized any inconvenience. We can't rave enough about the quality of their workmanship! Lots of compliments from our neighbours and we feel like we're living in a brand new home. We'd highly recommend Tony & Westwood Aluminum!

Thanks a lot Steve & Rosanne! Your home did receive quite a transformation and I am proud to have been a part of that. Thanks, Tony

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Siding replacement

I found Tony (Westwood Aluminum) through Homestars and called him based on other reviews and his overall rating. I called Tony and as able to connect with him right away. He made arrangements to visit our property on Saturday morning, a few days following our original conversation. Tony is very professional, pleasant and easy to deal with. We spoke about material options as well as pricing considerations and Tony provided quote options within a few days. We replaced the vinyl siding on the rear of our property with James Hardie fiber cement board. I've enclosed pictures but frankly the quality of workmanship cannot be expressed in a single photo. The time and attention to detail was beyond my expectations and Jose did an incredible job. Work was scheduled and completed on time, and on cost over the course of ~ 10 days. There's a reason why Westwood Aluminum receives such high praise.....they're great at what they do and Tony happens to be very professional and easy to deal with! Having renovated our home extensively over the last several years I would rank Westwood Aluminum amongst the top of all Trades I've worked with.

Paul, Thank you very much for your review. It was truly a pleasure to work on your home and we think it looks great! Sincerely, Tony

Domenic
Domenic

New Eavestroughs, Downspouts and Soffits

Tony and his crew worked on my property in the summer of 2016 and everything is still working great. I had my eaves-troughs replaced as a bunch of them were leaking on the corners. I also had some additional downspouts installed as the home only had 2 at the time and when it rained heavily they could not handle it. My home was also very warm on the upper level so Tony suggested replacing the soffits because when they were previously installed, there was restricted airflow through the venting.

Tony provided a quote promptly and his team finished the work quickly and did not leave a mess behind. I reached out to Tony this summer to ask a few questions and he was also quick to help.

Domenic & Laurie, Thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review. I appreciate it. It was a pleasure to work for you. We'll see you again! Thanks, Tony

gak
gak

Siding, soffits, fascia, window trim

Tony was a pleasure to work with. He was very patient as we tried to decide what we wanted. Frank and his crew were excellent. Very knowledgeable and a joy to work with. Attention to detail excellent. I would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Replaced Siding, Soffits, Fascia, Eaves, Downspouts and window capping

I was very impressed with Westwood Aluminum from the very start. Tony delivered the estimate by email within 24 hrs of meeting with me. I then met up with tony and discussed the job in detail. He was a pleasure to deal with, calm and not pushy at all. We kept on bouncing back ideas until we came with the best solution and best colour scheme. So thank you Tony for all that you did during the process and for being patient with me as I continued to change my ideas to the very end. I also want to say Frank and his crew did an amazing job on the house, not only are they professional but have great attitudes as well. They went above and beyond my expectations for them. I couldn't be happier with the house, its now the talk of the neighborhood.

Frank, Thank you very much for the review. It was our pleasure! Sincerely, Tony

Kevin Self from Oakville
Kevin Self from Oakville

Replaced siding, soffit, eavestroughs and downspouts

We recently decided to upgrade our old siding and chose the James Hardie siding for durability and long life. We also upgraded our soffit, eavestroughs and downspouts at the same time. Tony was fantastic - prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and listened to what we wanted. His crews were great, friendly and professional and cleaned up the site each day. They also completed the work faster than we expected. We were very happy with the results and we would definitely reach out to Tony again if we needed any additional work.

Thank you very much Kevin! It was a pleasure to work for you and your wife. Sincerely, Tony

More about Westwood Aluminum

Categories: Gutters & Eavestroughs, Siding

Call (416) 519-3030 for a free estimate!

Eavestroughing, aluminum, vinyl siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding and wood siding specialists.

Westwood Aluminum was originally founded over 30 years ago by Tony Curcic Sr. This vast experience results in quality aluminum and siding on your home. We take pride in all our work and aim to deliver the best standard installation with every customer.
___________________________________________________