Westwood Aluminum

Reviews for Westwood Aluminum

Maureen from Toronto
Maureen from Toronto

Siding Work on Midtown Rowhouse

The cedar shake siding of our 137 year old rowhouse was in dire need of replacement. We asked several companies to quote, and without question, Tony and Westwood won out on every aspect: Value for money, communication (Tony ALWAYS answered every call personally!!), professionalism, and quality of the finished product. I have nothing but praise for Tonys team, led by Paulo; they worked tirelessly, answered all questions, paid keen attention to detail, and when the job was complete, had the backyard pristine before they left. It was a challenging job: tight spaces, lots of debris (& no place for a bin), but they simply dealt with the challenges and powered forward.
Many, many thanks, Tony, for a job well done!

Thank you Maureen! It was nice to meet you and your husband. I am glad we were able to work on your home and make it more beautiful. Sincerely, Tony

Exterior Makeover

This team of professionals did an amazing job in modernizing the exterior of our home. Professional, thorough and friendly. They showed up on time as promised and continued every day until the job was complete. The worksite was always tidy and safe. They truly care about the workmanship that went into our exterior renovation and they even hung my new street numbers at the end. Completely 100% satisfied with this company.

Thank you very much for your review. By going over the main floor brick in addition to re-doing the second storey, your home was totally transformed. It looks great! Thanks for calling us to work on your home. Sincerely, Tony

Morley in Toronto
Morley in Toronto

JH Siding, Eaves, Soffit, downspouts & flashing

Excellent installation, product, and service! Tony and his team were very professional and did an amazing job. From the design and product selection at the beginning of the project to installation and working through changes with other renovations we were completing I could not recommend them more.

Thank you so much Morley. We enjoyed working on your house and the end product looks great!

edyu
edyu

Exterior JH siding, Soffit, Eaves, Downspout and Flashing Renovation

Westwood Siding was committed to the project from the start. I, as the owner, NEVER felt left out of the construction process as Tony listened to my concerns and acted upon them appropriately. The crew ( Carlo, Robin and the rest) did a fantastic job; again commitment from the crew as well to do an excellent Job. The company is honest. I am one very satisfied customer. Westwood Siding is highly recommended.

Thank you so much Ed! You picked some great colours and profiles. Your home looks great! Thanks for having us work on your home.

Eaves, Soffits, Cedar Shakes

A great job. Tony was a professional and efficient. Quote was detailed and all questions were answered quickly. I highly recommend Westwood Aluminum.

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure to work on your home. Please call if you have any future projects.

rtaylor from Toronto
rtaylor from Toronto

Professional Installation for our Hardie Board Siding and Aluminum Work.

Tony and his crew were professional, reasonable, and worked hard to get my job done on time. They worked well with the other trades at the property, and went the extra mile to ensure we were happy.

Thank you Ryan! Your house looks great! I hope we get together on future projects.

DDamer in Toronto
DDamer in Toronto

New siding

We were looking to change our siding and install James Hardie siding, we contact Westwood and Tony was so patient and helpful giving us the estimate and answering all our questions, also gave us different options for an area we wanted to extend the siding above. After we agreed, they came within two weeks, the team worked hard for 5 days, they were so good and fast in their work and most important paying attention to the smallest detail. It was a great experience, Tony and the team did a good job.

Hi, Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to meet your family. I will definitely drop by to say hello when I am in the area. Sincerely, Tony

rob.lawlor
rob.lawlor

House Siding

Our project involved new siding, eaves troughs for the entire house. We chose horizontal wood siding. Tony dropped off multiple samples from different manufacturers before we decided. The installation crew were wonderful. Very professional and respectful to the fact we were in and out of the house all the time through the days they were working. It took roughly two and half weeks (including the roof being done and lost rain days). We are extremely happy with the work and would highly recommend them.

Hi Rob, Thanks for the great review. You guys did your research and picked a great siding. My crew says you were one of the best customers of all time making your garage and cold drinks in the fridge available to them throughout the hot days. Thanks!

robert.w.fisher
robert.w.fisher

Aluminum Replacement

This is our second time hiring Westwood Aluminum. On our first home Tony provided us with tons of guidance and in our new home many years later I didn't hesitate to call him. Westwood replaced our soffit, fascia. frieze board and eaves around the entirety house. Westwood's team is knowledgeable, quick, clean, priced fairly, and are approachable when on site.

Thank you for calling us to work on your new home Robert! It was a pleasure to work with you again. If you move again, please call us ; )

Cathie H.
Cathie H.

Hardie siding, soffit, fascia and eavestroughs

Tony came out to price putting siding on my 100 year old house in east Toronto. It had wooden cedar shakes on the upper floor and while they weren't in bad shape, they didn't provide any insulation. He had great suggestions and fully explained everything he proposed. I received a quote in a timely fashion but waited a few months to go ahead. Tony came back to visit bringing samples and was quite patient while I pondered. They arrived within the time frame he quoted and Jose and his helper did a FABULOUS job. They were polite and friendly and answered any questions I had. I had neighbours come by to compliment both my choice of colour and how hard the men worked to complete the job. They cleaned up every scrap of garbage from the installation and even reinstalled the hooks for my hanging baskets. One Tuesday morning when I was away, they even put my recycling and compost bins out to the curb for me for pickup! After the siding was finished the fellow doing the soffit and fascia was literally right behind them and then the two fellows doing the eavestroughs followed were right behind him. I can't recommend Tony and his company enough. Even each of the men that worked on my house had nothing but good things to say about him and the company. Very rare! Money well spent, I'm thrilled with the 'face lift' on my house! THANK YOU to all who were involved!

Thanks Cathie! It was a pleasure to meet you and I am so happy we got to work with you on your home. Sincerely, Tony

More about Westwood Aluminum

Categories: James Hardie Siding — Gutters & Eavestroughs, Siding

Call (416) 519-3030 for a free estimate!

James Hardie fiber cement siding and wood siding specialists, Eavestroughing, aluminum, vinyl siding,

Westwood Aluminum was originally founded over 30 years ago by Tony Curcic Sr. This vast experience results in quality aluminum and siding on your home. We take pride in all our work and aim to deliver the best standard installation with every customer.
___________________________________________________