Westwood Aluminum

Unit 35 - 345 The East Mall Toronto ON M9B

Reviews for Westwood Aluminum

TS in Mississauga
TS in Mississauga

Aluminum soffit, fascia and eavestroughing

I found Westwood Aluminum on the internet and called them to arrange getting an estimate on my home. The estimate was free and friendly. They arrived on time, took a look at what needed to be done and then emailed me a quote for the job. They started the job on Monday and were done on Wednesday. They were clean, efficient, friendly, did a great job and finished when they said that they would. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a respectable company that does a good job and sticks to the original agreement made.

Thanks Tina! We try to be as efficient as possible.

GW
GW

vinyl siding, soffits, facia, eavestrough

Tony from Westwood Aluminum and his crew did a great job with the siding, soffits, facia and eavestroughing at my place. The price was very reasonable (among the lowest of the quotes I had), the workmanship was outstanding and everything began and finished on time. I would highly recommend Westwood Aluminum to anyone who asked and would undoubtedly use them again myself.

Dear Graham,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and thank you very much for being a reference for me.

Ken N.
Ken N.

soffit,fascia,gutters,siding

Tony was great to work with and his crews were on time and did a professional tidy job. would definetly use him again. pricing for the job was very competitive compared to other quotes. highly recommend using westwood aluminum.

Dear Ken,
The vinyl shakes my crew did in the front of your home even impressed me. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Cindy in Roncesvalles
Cindy in Roncesvalles

eavestrough, soffit, fascia and siding

Westwood Aluminum
416-519-3030
Unit 35 - 345 The East Mall
Toronto
M9B

I would highly recommend Westwood Aluminum. The team was hardworking and a pleasure to work with. I appreciated the time Tony took to answer my questions and explain all of the options. Their prices were reasonable, and the work looks great. Thanks guys!

Matt in Markland Wood
Matt in Markland Wood
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Eavestroughing, soffit and fascia.

My parents were searching for professional aluminum installers and I helped them find Westwood Aluminum. Their price is reasonable which was key. However, their work I found to be impeccable! They also did a full clean-up before they left which we appreciated. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dear Matt,
Thank you for the kind words. We are a fair company and we aim to do the most professional work.

Mary Violet
Mary Violet

Eavestroughs, soffit, fascia

I had called a few larger companies to get quotes for new eavestrough, soffit and fascia on my home. My first quote was from the company that had done my roof, but their price seemed a little high, so I opted to get quotes dircetly from an aluminum company to eliminate the middle man. It's a good thing I found Westwood, their price was not only fair, but the job was completed professionally and in a the time promised. Tony Sr. & Tony Jr. work to their word. I would definitely recommend Westwood to anyone in need of any aluminum work to be done.

Thank you for the kind words. We use standard pricing (i.e. the same for every customer).

Di Cecco in Etobicoke
Di Cecco in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Siding and eavestroughs on an addition

When putting on an addition to our home in Etobicoke, a few years ago, we had Westwood Aluminum do the siding and eavestroughs for us. The workers not only came on time, but on the day they said they would. They finished the project within the timeframe given to us, and were courteous and friendly.

I would highly recommend them. Their service was exceptional, and the cost were comparable to other companies. The finished product was well done, and is still in great shape today. I can't say enough about them.

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review. We use only the highest quality materials and that's why your addition still looks great.
Tony Curcic Sr.

More about Westwood Aluminum

Categories: Gutters & Eavestroughs, Siding

Call (416) 519-3030 for a free estimate!

Eavestroughing, aluminum, vinyl siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding and wood siding specialists.

Westwood Aluminum was originally founded over 30 years ago by Tony Curcic Sr. This vast experience results in quality aluminum and siding on your home. We take pride in all our work and aim to deliver the best standard installation with every customer.
___________________________________________________
eaves, eavestrough

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Siding
Siding (vinyl siding, aluminum siding , wood siding & James Hardie); seamless gutters/eavestroughs (eaves); Alu-Rex leaf guard; soffit & fascia; copper eavestroughs and roofs. We also install windows.
Aluminum siding and vinyl siding installation. Aluminum soffit, fascia and eavestroughing (eaves) installations. Cedar shake installation. Copper eavestroughing and roofs.
Gentek. Alu-Rex. Kaycan. James Hardie. Maibec. We will accommodate your request for a custom installation.
Deposit may be required on large jobs. Cash or cheque upon successful completion of work.
$500 plus materials.
5-year workmanship warranty for a complete installation.No warranty on small repairs.