Westwood Aluminum

Unit 35 - 345 The East Mall Toronto ON M9B

Reviews for Westwood Aluminum

6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

I:nstall Gutter Guards

As I have used Tony's company (Westwood Aluminum) before and was very happy with them, I decided to get them to install Gutter Guards in our eaves-troughs. We have a huge problem with out eaves because of the very large trees surrounding our home. Again, Tony did not disappoint. He gave me a fair price and completed the job quickly and efficiently. He even went the extra mile to thoroughly clean out junk that was clogging our upper trough.

As always, great job, great service Tony. Thank you.

JP in Toronto
JP in Toronto

Eaves

The work was well done and Tony Curcic, President, was a pleasure to deal with - prompt, responsive and professional. Tony responded to my request for a quote quickly and provided one that was competitive. He and his crew showed up when he said he/they would (or called in advance when he was going to be late). A part of the job was missed and when I contacted Tony about it he advised that he had already noted it when he had inspected the job and had already booked a crew to come back the next day, which they did. Given my typical experience with contractors - late or not even bothering to show up or respond and questionable workmanship - Westwood and Tony were a pleasant surprise. I would recommend them to anyone.

Jon and Sue in Riverdale
Jon and Sue in Riverdale

Eavestroughs

We were looking to replace an old eavestrough on the front of the house that included the attached neighbours. Just finding people to come out and quote was a hassle - one guy came over and gave us a quote, then called a few hours later to say he made a mistake and upped his price by 40%!

On the other hand, dealing with Westwood was simple and convenient. I never actually met Tony, in fact, the entire process from initial quoting, to arranging to get the work done, to invoicing was taken care of with email and a couple of phone calls. In the end, the work looks great and the price was right. A hassle-free experience.

6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

siding and soffits

When we bought our home, the south side, for whatever reason, had never been sided and there were no soffits. We didn't know why but maybe the owners at the time were fighting with their neighbours ( we are in a semi ). We then started to have animal problems so we decided it was time to do something about it. We shopped around ... both with larger companies and with small contracters and finally settled on Westwood Aluminum. They were not the cheapest, but they certainly were not the most expensive either. There was a certain honesty I felt when I spoke with Tony Curic from the company when he came by to estimate the job. He did not disappoint. His crew showed up within a few days, even after I had to delay the job once. They were courteous, efficient, professional and clean. The job was done quickly. Tony came by to check on the job after it was done and I noticed something that was not done. Truthfully, it was probably my misunderstanding but he agreed to come back and do it without complaining, which they did not too long after. He even came back after that to make sure we were happy.

Good customer service along with top quality workmanship is a rare commodity these days but Tony and Westwood Aluminum have both. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the postive review. We always come back because we stand behind our work and keep our word. I hope we can service you in the future.

Harry in Davisville Village
Harry in Davisville Village

replace eaves troughs & downspouts, add leaf guards

The work was done on time with first class materials and workmanship while still being competitively priced. Tony followed up to ensure we were happy before he sent us the bill. One of the installers noticed an area on the roof that needed extra attention and he took the time to hand-craft an additional piece of aluminum trough at no additional cost. I would recommend Westwood to my friends.

Dear Harry,
Thank you very much for the compliments. The guys do take pride in what they do.

TS in Mississauga
TS in Mississauga

Aluminum soffit, fascia and eavestroughing

I found Westwood Aluminum on the internet and called them to arrange getting an estimate on my home. The estimate was free and friendly. They arrived on time, took a look at what needed to be done and then emailed me a quote for the job. They started the job on Monday and were done on Wednesday. They were clean, efficient, friendly, did a great job and finished when they said that they would. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a respectable company that does a good job and sticks to the original agreement made.

Thanks Tina! We try to be as efficient as possible.

GW
GW

vinyl siding, soffits, facia, eavestrough

Tony from Westwood Aluminum and his crew did a great job with the siding, soffits, facia and eavestroughing at my place. The price was very reasonable (among the lowest of the quotes I had), the workmanship was outstanding and everything began and finished on time. I would highly recommend Westwood Aluminum to anyone who asked and would undoubtedly use them again myself.

Dear Graham,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and thank you very much for being a reference for me.

Ken N.
Ken N.

soffit,fascia,gutters,siding

Tony was great to work with and his crews were on time and did a professional tidy job. would definetly use him again. pricing for the job was very competitive compared to other quotes. highly recommend using westwood aluminum.

Dear Ken,
The vinyl shakes my crew did in the front of your home even impressed me. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Cindy in Roncesvalles
Cindy in Roncesvalles

eavestrough, soffit, fascia and siding

I would highly recommend Westwood Aluminum. The team was hardworking and a pleasure to work with. I appreciated the time Tony took to answer my questions and explain all of the options. Their prices were reasonable, and the work looks great. Thanks guys!

Matt in Markland Wood
Matt in Markland Wood
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Eavestroughing, soffit and fascia.

My parents were searching for professional aluminum installers and I helped them find Westwood Aluminum. Their price is reasonable which was key. However, their work I found to be impeccable! They also did a full clean-up before they left which we appreciated. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dear Matt,
Thank you for the kind words. We are a fair company and we aim to do the most professional work.

More about Westwood Aluminum

Categories: Gutters & Eavestroughs, Siding

Call (416) 519-3030 for a free estimate!

Eavestroughing, aluminum, vinyl siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding and wood siding specialists.

Westwood Aluminum was originally founded over 30 years ago by Tony Curcic Sr. This vast experience results in quality aluminum and siding on your home. We take pride in all our work and aim to deliver the best standard installation with every customer.
___________________________________________________