A&A Masonry

m gabriel in Waterdown
m gabriel in Waterdown
4 reviews Burlington, ON

good service

seamless transaction from start to finish, came on time, finished on time and stayed on budget. I would recommend to friends and family for sure. I get nothing but compliments

Thanks M! --Andy

Parging repair and reconstruction

We wanted to repair the crumbling parging at the side of our house and called A&A and a few other companies. A&A was the first to call back and Greg was on site the next day to provide a quote. Based on what was discovered by the work crew, more work was needed, but Andy was able to adjust the quote and provide me with a lower price. Dwight was on site for two days and he was excellent! He knocked off loose parging and attached wire mesh to ensure the new cement would stick. The final product is very smooth and I can appreciate the attention to detail around the windows. Dwight cleaned up and left the driveway as it was before work started. Many thanks!

Thanks! Dwight has lots of experience dealing with those old crumbling foundations in your part of town. --Andy

Poke in Toronto
Poke in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Built up foundation, parging, brick replace.

Dwight did an excellent job on my house Burlington Ontario. Great attention to detail. He worked non-stop during the hottest day. He did a great job parging, replacing brick from a deck removal.

Great communication with the lead guy in charge of the site.

Thanks!

Thanks Poke! --Andy

MB
MB

New window sill and brick repair/replacement

Thank you to Maya, Jose, Ben and Will for an excellent job replacing badly worn bricks, and upgrading our window sills to limestone. Even though it was a small job, it has completely upgraded the look of our home. They went above and beyond for customer service, including driving back to the stone supplier when I changed my mind at the last minute. Their dedication to making the customer happy is truly worth a 10-star review.

Please find the attached before and after photos.

Thanks MB! --Andy

Andrew
Andrew

Brick repair and brick up wall where window was shortened.

My wife and I were very pleased with the repair work done by Kyle and Joe. Especially the work done by Kyle bricking up the window that was shortened and adding a limestone sill

Thanks Andrew! Joe and Kyle definitely take pride in their work. --Andy

Brick Replacement, Parging, Tuckpointing

Exceptional service. I would highly recommend A&A Masonry. Hayden was an amazing sales person, he explained everything and gave suggestions on what to do and what was not required. He was able to request someone to come out very quickly. Andy scheduled someone very quickly and held true to his word on his promises. Dwight performed amazing masonry. He was able to fit a limestone under a windowsill that had little space. He did an amazing job on his brick replacement and parging. He was pleasant and accommodating and explained everything and communicated along the way. I would ask Dwight to do work for me in future. I will highly recommend A & A masonry to all my family and friends.

Thanks, Elizabeth

Thanks Elizabeth! It was great working with you! --Andy

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

Front porch repair and new granite install

Our front porch steps were installed poorly by the builder, and we needed to get them repaired for safety and to fix some water issues we had this past winter in our cold room. I found A&A on HomeStars as well as another site. I dealt with Greg who came by and explained what was causing our issues, provided a quote and explained a solution that would be best to fix the problem.
The team who did the job – Maya, Jose, Will and Ben – were excellent. They explained everything to me that needed to be done and were meticulous on the demolition of the existing steps, repairing the underlying concrete, and installing our new granite. They ensured that they cleaned up on a daily basis, and on their last day at my home they took time to make sure I was happy with everything before they left.
Their workmanship is outstanding. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a masonry company. I will use them again the next time I need exterior stone work.

Thanks Jerry! I love that crew too -- they do beautiful work. --Andy

hanssm in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
hanssm in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Exterior parging replacement and concrete repair

My wife and I live in an 1930's semi, and were concerned about crumbling starting to happen on an exterior wall, and concrete wall leading to the basement cracking.
Phil from A&A came to look at the house and provided very clear and specific advice about what we needed to do. He was reassuring, and I never once felt like he was overstating the damage in order to sell a larger project than necessary.
Dwight did the work for us, and he did a fantastic job - clearly takes pride in doing the job right, with a professional and friendly way.
We're very pleased with the company and would happily work with them again any time.

Thanks! -- Andy

Sari in Toronto
Sari in Toronto

Front steps and wall - Toronto area

I worked with David in sales to develop a plan for the renovation of the front yard. He sourced amazing materials that met my budget and he put in a great crew, led by Moises. The work Moises and his crew did was meticulous and detailed. Construction and renovation is normal in my neighbourhood and people would regularly comment how dedicated our work crew was and how long and hard they worked to get the job done right. Moises remained calm and collected and addressed all concerns that I had. He was easy to work with, communicated with me regularly, and achieved excellence each and every day.

Thanks Sari! It was a pleasure working with you. --Andy

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Great work, speedy service

Found A&A Masonry on Homestars. Our 100 yr old house had spalling bricks. Greg came to our place shortly after calling for inspection and quote.

We had Dwight come by and do the job and he did a great job. He was a champ and did a 12 hr day in the blistering heat (humidex in the 40s!) to complete the job in one day. The brick was matched very well, considering the original brick hasn't been made in years. and most of it had to be done around our gas line. Still, Dwight got it all done.

He was very polite and professional and cleaned up afterwards, even after such a long day. He earned his pay and then some.

We couldn't be happier with the job done and would absolutely recommend in a heartbeat. Give A&A a call if you have any masonry work needed. Ask for Dwight-and if you can, try and get him on a day when it's under 40 degrees out.

Great work!

-Kevin and Jennifer

Thanks! I'm proud of our team and Dwight is definitely a star! --Andy

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialist!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, basement lowering, concrete steps, porches and walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair, rubberized resurfacing and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers. If we can't do the job, we can refer you to a quality trades person that can!

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Rubberized Resurfacing, Concrete Porches, Concrete Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, Basement lowering, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services.