A. Harry's Furniture Refinishers Inc.

190 MILVAN DR, UNIT 8/9 Toronto ON M9L 1Z9
Furniture Refinish & Repair
A. Harry's Furniture Refinishers Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for A. Harry's Furniture Refinishers Inc.

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Bedroom Set Refinished

Harry refinished a table for my mom a number of years ago and she was very happy. When I got my solid maple bed set to refinish there was no other refinisher that I would have called. Harry and Amit did a great job on the set. I was not sure on what colour I wanted the set to go in so they made a few sample colours and called me in so I was able to see what it would look like before it was to late. Anybody that need a great refinisher Harry is the A choice.

More about A. Harry's Furniture Refinishers Inc.

Furniture Refinish & Repair, Repairs, Refinish, Reupholstering, Refinishing Antique Furniture

Email us at: info@aharrysfurniture.com

WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR THE PASS 17YEARS, SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS WITH DEDICATION AND LOYALTY,WE GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO PLEASE OUR CUSTOMERS. SATISFYING OUR CUSTOMERS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.