GasGuys.ca Inc.

Gas Line Installation
GTA Vaughan ON L4J 8X7

Reviews for GasGuys.ca Inc.

Ian in Brampton
Ian in Brampton

BBQ Gas Line

George was great. Really helpful. On time, quality work and gave me tips on other things unrelated to the core project. I would go with George again for future projects.

Thank you Ian for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. It was a pleasure running your gas line for your BBQ. Glad everything worked out and you are up and running. Thanks again and enjoy the BBQ.

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Gasline Installation

I can only say for those looking for a reliable company, is believe the ratings here. George of Gas Guys was very good. Prompt, honest, was easy to talk to and give many helpful tips and great service.
We needed a gasline put in for our new gas range, and he was very thorough and took us through step-by-step. He nstills confidence in the job he does, mainly because it is obvious that he really likes his job, and it shows in the quality of work.
Thanks again George!

Thanks Steven, We do enjoy our job and take a lot of pride in our work. Safety is our top concern and we strive to do the job as best to our abilities as possible. Enjoy the new range and thanks again for your business!

Jenves in North York
Jenves in North York

Gas Range Installation

Thank you George for your excellent service with the gas range installation. You are very professional, knowledgeable and efficient. Great customer service and would definitely recommend Gas Guys to everyone.

Thank you Jenves for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. I ma glad we were able to connect your range to your gas line and get you up and running in a timely fashion. Enjoy the new range!

alanloa in Brampton
alanloa in Brampton

Replace BBQ gas line

I had a small gas leak in my outdoor bbq line. George first did a service call and evaluated the work required and provided me with an estimate for the job. He and his father came back one week later to complete the work. He is extremely professional. All communication was clear and concise on the scope of the work and potential issues were brought up upfront. I would recommend Gas guys to anyone. Thank you George!

Thank you Alan for your wonderful review and kind words. I am glad we were able to coordinate the visits to complete this in a timely manner and all the issues have been rectified.
Thanks again and happy grilling!

Matt Taylor in Toronto
Matt Taylor in Toronto

BBQ Line Move; new appliance shut off valve

I was having a new backyard deck added, and needed the existing BBQ gas line moved - 2 visits needed, one to remove and cap the existing line, then a return visit when the new framing was in place. George was prompt in responding, and showed up on time.

Upon further inspection, he discovered the original installation was not done to code, and needed a separate shut off valve added (the line was split after the shut off, so 2 appliances were sharing one valve). This would be quite expensive to repair, as pipe cutting equipment would be needed.

George was very up front about this additional cost, and suggested I instead contact the original installer, and see if we could work out a deal to fix the original mistake.

Unfortunately it was done +10 years ago, and we couldn't find any contact info. So we asked George to complete the extra work as he came across as very confident in what needed to be done (not to mention honest and ethical).

All work was performed as he explained to us, both the re-install of the BBQ line new location, and the addition of the shut-off valve, and we would be happy to work with George again for other gas line issues.

p.s. i should also add he devoted a Saturday morning of the August long weekend on short notice - dedicated to serving the customer!

Thank you Matt for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I am glad we were able to connect your BBQ and bring your gas lines up to code. It was our pleasure, thanks again and enjoy the new deck!

Paulina Roitman from Thornhill
Paulina Roitman from Thornhill

Gas Line Installation for BBQ

I contacted George back in April to find out if he could help me with an installation of a gas line in my house as I was going to get a new deck built. He asked me a few questions and requested a few pictures. The building of my deck got delayed until July but we kept in contact and George always answered my questions in a timely manner. He even called the deck company so that he could coordinate with them the best time to come to my house. He came the first time but was not able to complete the job as I did not explain things correctly (sorry about that George!). George was very understanding and told me he would come back after the deck was completed. George came back last week but the heavy rain prevented him from doing the job so he had to come back for the third time and was able to complete the job despite the rain. George also took the time to explain how to operate the BBQ and gave me excellent tips and advice. He even told me I could contact him if I had any further questions. George provides the best customer service. I would strongly recommend GasGuys to anyone and would use their services again without any hesitation.

Thank you Paulina for your wonderful review. With this unpredictable weather, it is hard to know how our days will work themselves out. I am glad we were able to finally get the gas line installed and you are now able to use your BBQ. Deck looks great and enjoy the new BBQ. Happy grilling, George

Michael G  in Vaughan
Michael G in Vaughan

Gas BBQ hookup on short notice

George was able to accommodate my gas bbq hookup request the day I phoned. He worked quickly and efficiently, and provided options to ensure I didn’t overpay unnecessarily for a new quick connector. He was friendly, courteous and informative. A pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Michael for allowing me to come out and connect your gas BBQ. I am glad we were able to come out and complete this for you in a timely manner. Enjoy the BBQ and thank you again for preferring GasGuys.ca Inc.

Great experience

I am having an issue with a Napoleon Rogue 525 Natural Gas. My BBQ is not heating up properly. I spoke with George and I sent a picture of my connection and BBQ. He replied to me pointing an issue with my connection. He set up a meeting and showed up. He replaced the connection and made all tests to make sure I had gas pressure and everything else was working. He did an amazing job. Unfortunately the issue is with my BBQ not with the gas or installation. I recommend George.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It was unfortunate that your issue was not with the gas supply line or BBQ hose. Hope things are at least working out better now. Best of luck,

sash
sash

Great customer service

George from gasguys was very helpful and he was accommodating with booking an appointment for us on a short notice. He was also very friendly and pleasant to deal with. He was also knowledgeable about the bbq. We are happy with our experience as our expectations were exceeded. Thank you George!!

Thank you Sash for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. I am glad we were able to get you up and running for the weekend and things worked out. Enjoy the BBQ this season!

Ranjini in Aurora
Ranjini in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Gas Range Install and Hook up

They arrived on time and finished the job quickly. Very professional and answered all of our questions. And they gave us many tips as well. I would definitely recommend gasguys

Thank you Ranjini for kind words and business. I am glad we were able to run the gas line to your range and have thing up and running in a timely manner. Thanks again!
George

More about GasGuys.ca Inc.

GasGuys.ca Inc. specialize in residential installation of Natural Gas line systems and appliances. We offer fast, friendly service at competitive pricing.
We treat you and your home with care, listen to your issues, and focus on the problems.
Our Services offered include:
Enbridge Red Tag corrections, Gas Leak repairs as well as Natural Gas Line installation for the following appliances - BBQ, Cook Tops, Stoves, Ovens, Outdoor Fire Pits, Patio Heaters and Hayward pool heaters.

We respect our trade and abide by the CSA B149 code book. We value everyone’s safety and stand behind our quality workmanship.

Our commitment to you is backed by a 5 year GasGuys Guarantee.
Should we discover a leak on the work we performed, we will gladly repair it and credit you the full labor portion of the job up to $500.

**This guarantee is applicable to any portion of gas line installed by our team. **Physical or environmental damages affecting the original installation are excluded. **Should we come out to investigate a leak and prove it is not on our work, the visit will be subject to a service fee.
GasGuys.ca Inc.