Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

Gas Line Installation
GTA Vaughan ON L4J 8X7

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

Larina in Toronto
Larina in Toronto

Range line connection

I wish all contractors would be like George.Than any renovation project would be a breeze.It took less than 24 hours from me contacting George to project completion.I described the scope of work,George made a decision in few minutes online!!!
We had other contractors either not noticing the problem or scratching their heads for half an hour trying to figure what to do.
George came as he promised, explained how he is going to do the work,had everything done just in a few hours.No contractors dramas!Not to mention the price was very reasonable.Not cheap ,but very good respectful price.George,please do not change.Homewners need people like you.Thank you for the job well done!

Hello Larina and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. I am glad timing and availability worked out and we were able to come to your house in a timely manner to rough in the range supply line. Best of luck with the renovations and let me know when the range is onsite so we can come back to connect it, level it, install the anti tip bracket and test it out for you. Have a great long weekend!

Dara from Toronto
Dara from Toronto

Natural Gas BBQ Hook Up

George was very knowledgable, worked quickly yet thoroughly, and took the time to walk me through how to use my new grill. Excellent customer service! I would definitely reach out to George again for a future job.

Thank you Dara for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. We educate all of our customers about their new appliances and what to expect or how to use them. There are a few things to be mindful of when it comes to gas and at least if our customers are educated, it is one step closer to safety which is the ultimate goal!
Enjoy the new grill! George

Gas Valve replacement

Called on a Friday and they were able to come by on a Saturday. Explained what was wrong and what I needed to do. Friendly and efficient, I would recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. I am glad we were able to rectify your gas problem in a timely manner. Thank you again for your kind words and business, George

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Certified gas technician

I am very happy and totally satisfied with the service provided by GASGUYS. George, the certified technician, along with his associate Tom, came to my house to safely disconnect the old gas range from the gas source, and subsequently, helped to re-connect it back to a new gas range. George answered my email promptly, and they showed up within the time frame they specified. George even took time to explain what he had done with the hookup, as well as explaining in detail to me and my wife how to operate the gas range safely. Thank you George and Tom, for your professional service.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca It is our responsibility to educate our customers about their new gas appliances and what to expect or how to use them. I am glad you found our tips useful and informative. Enjoy your new gas range and thank you again for your wonderful review and business.

Raimond in Guelph
Raimond in Guelph

BBQ gas line

George was professional and explained everything he did. Not only did he do an excellent job for what he was hired he fixed a previous job that he did not do. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Raimond for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca I am glad we were able to come out and install you gas supply line and fix a couple other things on your gas line at the same time. Thanks again for your business and wonderful review. Enjoy the BBQ season!

David from East York
David from East York

Definitely recommended

I was very happy with the work done by Gas Guys. It was easy to set up my appointment and George was friendly and professional. He got my new barbecue hooked up and made a point of having me test it out and explained how everything worked (every new barbecue I get works a little differently than the one before). My whole house is natural gas (furnace, oven) so it’s great to have a go-to guy who knows his stuff. I definitely recommend Gas Guys.

Thank you David for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. I am glad you were able to schedule an appointment though our online request form. Thank you as well for your support and business. Enjoy the new BBQ and let me know if you have any concerns about it.

carainn from Toronto
carainn from Toronto

Couldn't Have Asked for More!

GasGuys were recommended to me by Atlas Heating and Cooling. They told me that GasGuys were experts in gas line leaks - and so they were! George followed up my call immediately and came out the next day. He and his partner immediately diagnosed the problem and went about fixing it. They explained the issue and the fix and I was kept fully informed. The pipes under my front steps had corroded and broken off (the house is very old) and they identified a number of other pipe leaks in my basement. They went about the job in the most efficient and clean way. Of course, I would have preferred if I had not needed the fix and expense, but as it did, I couldn't imagine another company handling the problem more efficiently and fairly. They spent a full day at my house and I felt that their invoice at the end of all the work was a fair one. I would recommend them completely.

Thank you Carainn for your kind words and excellent review. We take gas leaks very seriously and prioritize time for them whenever possible. I am glad everything worked out and we were able to perform the appropriate repairs. Thank you again!

Jared Killoran from Toronto
Jared Killoran from Toronto

New House, New BBQ connection

Used Gas Guys before and they were amazing so once I moved to my new house they were my first call. George and his Dad returned my emails very quickly, we settled on a date and installation was simple, easy and so very professional. Reasonable Price in my mind to have it done safely and securely. I would recommend to anyone. :)

Thanks again Jared for your repeat business and great review. I am glad we were able to come in and setup your BBQ. Congrats on the new place and enjoy it!

Paul from Vaughan
Paul from Vaughan

Replace range supply line and flex hose

George from gasguys.ca was fantastic to deal with right from intitial contact on the phone to final touch point after the job was done. The utmost professional. Knows what he is going. I replaced my Stove after 18 years. George was able to come in and assess what was needed to to bring my main gas supply line up to code and specs for optimal operation of my new range. He replaced he flex hose that attaches to the range to bring it up to code. He even installed an anti tip bracket and raised and leveled my slide in range.

George is polite, courteous and respectful of the client relationship and respectful of the fact that he is coming into your house. He put me so at ease and instilled confidence that it felt like family.

Do not hesitate to hire Gasguys for any of your gas line needs.

Thank you Paul for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. I truly appreciate your heartfelt review and for me, this is what it is all about. Our goal is to make every customer feel this way. This is how we run our business and no homeowner should expect anything less from any service technician that enters their home. Treat your customers with respect, be honest with them and work as you would in your own house.
Thank you very much! It is nice to see our efforts do not go unnoticed!
Thanks again,

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Gas hook up for new range

After doing a great job hooking up my new gas dryer and modifying the piping to it, there was no question about going back to Gas Guys. George is very professional, knowledgeable and efficient and provides excellent customer service. Would recommend him to everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca.
We appreciate your repeat business and trust in us. Gas dryers are very specific for venting requirements and they have strict codes we have to adhere to. Thanks again and we appreciate your business.
George

More about Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

GasGuys.ca Inc. specialize in residential installation of Natural Gas line systems and appliances. We offer fast, friendly service at competitive pricing.
We treat you and your home with care, listen to your issues, and focus on the problems.
Our Services offered include:
Enbridge Red Tag corrections, Gas Leak repairs as well as Natural Gas Line installation for the following appliances - BBQ, Cook Tops, Stoves, Ovens, Outdoor Fire Pits, Patio Heaters and Hayward pool heaters.

We respect our trade and abide by the CSA B149 code book. We value everyone’s safety and stand behind our quality workmanship.

Our commitment to you is backed by a 5 year GasGuys Guarantee.
Should we discover a leak on the work we performed, we will gladly repair it and credit you the full labor portion of the job up to $500.

**This guarantee is applicable to any portion of gas line installed by our team. **Physical or environmental damages affecting the original installation are excluded. **Should we come out to investigate a leak and prove it is not on our work, the visit will be subject to a service fee.
GasGuys.ca Inc.