Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

Gas Line Installation
GTA Vaughan ON L4J 8X7

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times

Reviews for Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

Tracy
Tracy

Upgrade and reconfigure gas line in basement

Initially we only wanted someone professional to come take a look at the natural gas line for our BBQ, and George was exactly what we needed. He explained the issues to us (we had a smaller pipe than what was needed for the division of gas among our fireplace, stove, furnace, water heater, and the BBQ), he was upfront about what he would suggest, and the payment required. Given all the upgrades and reconfiguration, we think it was reasonable, and he did explain everything to us in detail. And of course, offered to answer any further questions by email/phone if needed. We would definitely recommend George (and his father who helped out on the day) to any further projects related to natural gas lines. He was professional, and very knowledgeable!

Thank you Tracy for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. It was a pleasure working with you and your family to upgrade your main gas supply line and create a distribution manifold which will provide enough gas for all your appliances. Thank you again for your review and business. Enjoy the new BBQ!

Fixed gas leak

George was really great to work with. He was quick to schedule an appointment for my gas leak. He explained everything clearly. Definitely recommend gas guys.

Thank you Allan for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc.
It was a pleasure to fix your BBQ issue and I am glad things are up and running now. Enjoy the grilling season!Thank you for your business and kind words.

PETER
PETER

Cap gas line and disconnect gas dryer

I contacted Gas Guys to have and old gas dryer disconnected and the gas line capped. George replied promptly to my inquiry and was able to schedule me in the next day. He was courteous, phoning ahead to give me a heads up of his arrival time, and explained clearly what he would do. I highly recommend and will use Gas Guys services again.

Thank you Peter for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc.
I am glad we were able to complete this request for you in a timely manner and met your expectations. Thank you again for your business and your kind review. Regards, George

Sonia
Sonia

Gas line installation

George was very informative and super friendly. He explained the whole process to me of our gas line installation, he went through all the details so I had no worries whatsoever. He’s very knowledgeable and I felt very safe when he was working. Would highly recommend him.

Thank you Sonia for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. It was our pleasure to install your gas line for your GE Range. Thank you again, and enjoy your new range.

jhaladay1 in Milton
jhaladay1 in Milton

Replacement of gas line

George is professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He replaced a gas line for my new stove and did it in a timely manner. He is als a really nice guy. I highly recommend him.

Thank you JHaladay for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. It was a pleasure working with you to upgrade your natural gas supply line. Many people do not realize that an undersized gas line will create an excessive amount of CO when then range is combusting. I am glad we were able to have you up and running in time for the delivery of the new range. Thanks again for your kind words and business! George

A.
A.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exceptional Professionals Offering Unparalleled Workmanship At Very Competitive Prices!

We are extremely thankful for everything that George (owner, GasGuys.ca Inc.) did for us during a cold snap last week, when we encountered a carbon monoxide issue, due to a malfunctioning heat exchanger in our old furnace!

It was a real pleasure dealing with George. His response was immediate and effective after we reached out to him following the shutting down of our gas supply by an Enbridge technician who, in addition to the furnace problem, noticed a gas leak in our home.

George is very kind, honest, clear communicator, with an exceptional character, very knowledgeable and courteous. He worked hard and long and managed to successfully address the gas leak issue, by using a creative approach without the need to rip the ceiling or the walls of our finished basement!
In addition, he managed to effectively correct a gas-line violation that the home builder had created when they connected the gas lines at the meter when the house was built.

Needless to say, we are happy to highly recommend GasGuys.ca to anyone who needs natural gas line installation and leak repair services, as we believe that they will get an exceptional level of service and unparalleled workmanship at a very competitive price.

Thank you A. for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you. I am thankful we were able to fix the issues without damaging any part of the basement ceiling. Thank you again for your review and business! George

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fix multiple issues with gas piping

We had been smelling gas for a few weeks, after getting some renovations done. We contacted multiple companies that claimed to offer gas leak repairs as a service. However, none of them was interested in helping us out, probably because they had easier jobs at hand. George was the only person who took the time to listen to our concerns, accurately assess the problem, and give us an appointment. He worked tirelessly with his team to find and fix several issues. George knows his stuff. Without us telling him anything, he was able to pinpoint the major source of the gas leak as a pipe that our contractors had ruptured. In addition to this, he took a look around the house and added several safety measures around our gas fittings and furnace. Fantastic company. Thanks, George!

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Whenever we are onsite, we try to identify potential hazards and correct them for all our customers. Safety is our top priority. We take all our jobs seriously and try to always give 110%. We had many challenges and obstacles at your home however everything is now safe and gas tight.
Thanks again for the wonderful review and your business!

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto

Gas Range installation

George is very professional, installed our new gas range to the gas line with out the hitch, He showed and explained how to properly operate the new gas range before we use the oven part.

Hey Allan, thank you for your kind words and your business. Educating customers about the appliances we install is top priority for us. It gives them a starting point as well as knowing what to expect when they use them. I am glad everything worked out and we were able to earn your business. Enjoy the new range!

Christopher Allen in Toronto
Christopher Allen in Toronto

Excellent Professional Service

George Phronimadis from GasGuys.ca Inc. is an absolute professional.
He was responsive to my initial request, quick to schedule my service call, prepared upon his arrival and provided absolute highest quality in his work to install my new gas valve.
This was a simple installation to make my natural gas available for a new BBQ. George even took the time to inspect the BBQ and all it's components, he leaked tested everything and even provided great tips for grilling with the new setup. Thanks George!

Thank you Christopher for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. It was a pleasure meeting you and setting up your BBQ. Enjoy the grilling season and thank you for your kind words and business!

Gas Line and Gas Meter Upgrade for Pool Heater

Gas Guys ended up not able to do the work because the site conditions were more complicated and not all the serviced I needed were part of their offerings.

But they were responsive to my questions and extremely helpful in that they provided me with the revised scope of work I needed to give to the new company I hired. I appreciated their taking the time to explain what needed to be done, why they couldn't do it themselves and suggesting the type of company I required.

I will certainly be calling them again if another gas related job comes up at my house.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. We apologize we were unable to be a part of your project however I am glad you found our information helpful and useful. Best of luck with your project.
George

More about Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

GasGuys.ca Inc. specialize in residential installation of Natural Gas line systems and appliances. We offer fast, friendly service at competitive pricing.
We treat you and your home with care, listen to your issues, and focus on the problems.
Our Services offered include:
Enbridge Red Tag corrections, Gas Leak repairs as well as Natural Gas Line installation for the following appliances - BBQ, Cook Tops, Stoves, Ovens, Outdoor Fire Pits, Patio Heaters and Hayward pool heaters.

We respect our trade and abide by the CSA B149 code book. We value everyone’s safety and stand behind our quality workmanship.

Our commitment to you is backed by a 5 year GasGuys Guarantee.
Should we discover a leak on the work we performed, we will gladly repair it and credit you the full labor portion of the job up to $500.

**This guarantee is applicable to any portion of gas line installed by our team. **Physical or environmental damages affecting the original installation are excluded. **Should we come out to investigate a leak and prove it is not on our work, the visit will be subject to a service fee.
GasGuys.ca Inc.