GasGuys.ca Inc.

Gas Line Installation
GTA Vaughan ON L4J 8X7
HomeStars  >  Gas Line Installation in Vaughan  >  GasGuys.ca Inc.

Reviews for GasGuys.ca Inc.

Ladan in Toronto
Ladan in Toronto

Stand Pipe removal

Went as smoothly as possible! George was really great at communicating the details and he was here and finished with the job so quickly. I would call again for any other gas work with no hesitation.

Thank you Ladan, it was a pleasure completing this for you. Repeat business and reviews are what we depend on to grow and sustain our business. Thank you again for your kind words. George

sandeep in
sandeep in

Installation of gas line for gas range

We have an old house and we were not able to find a reliable and professional installation company, thru HomeStar we found George from Gasguys. George is very knowledgeable and professional businessman. He not only installed gas line and gas range but also, verified/repaired the previous installation of my gas dryer vent. Anyone wants to carry out Gas piping related work, we certainly recommend Gasguys.

Thank you Sandeep for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Abiding by our code book and following safety protocol is our first priority. I am glad we were able to get your gas range installed and rectify your dryer exhaust vent issue. Thanks again and enjoy the new range!

installation of gas stove

George is a great guy. He made his team available according to customer's schedule. Our situation is complicated, and he has to come for twice. Not only did he installed our new gas stove, but also helped clean 3 of our gas fireplaces and educated the necessary knowledge about the maintenance. We are very happy about his service,

I am glad we were able to get your tricky cooktop installed and up and running. Thanks again for your wonderful review and we appreciate your business.

Matt Webster from Toronto
Matt Webster from Toronto

Outstanding Install for BBQ Gas Line

The Gas Guys were absolutely outstanding! George was so helpful right from the start answering all questions. They negotiated a very tricky corner to get in the line. Highly recommended!

Thank you Matt for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It was a little tricky getting around that corner and tight space but we managed to do it safely and ensured it was well secured. Thanks again and enjoy the BBQ season!

Gas line installation to Kitchen and Appliance hookup

George is one of the most honest and professional contractors I’ve ever dealt with. We had a issue with the store delivering the gas range with out an anti tip bracket and his advice was very helpful is getting the issue rectified.

He installed about 20 feet of CSST from gas line to the kitchen. The job took a little longer because the gas supply was inbeteeen ducts and he actually redid the new line because the first time he didn’t like how it was too close to a power outlet. Watching him work and put so much effort into making sure the job was done correctly gave me 100% confidence in the workmanship.

After the line was installed he gave us a very thorough review about the gas range,the gas line, and answered all the questions we had.

The important thing to note is that their price was the same as the less qualified no name contractors that gave me quotes, so I’m very happy with the service provided by George and have referred him to other friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. I am glad our customers take notice of our work ethic as it is something we pride ourselves in. Doing things right the first time saves us in the long run. As we stand behind our work, it makes sense for us to do things right the first time and avoid call backs in the future. It was a pleasure running your gas line, enjoy it and I am glad we were able to assist!
Thanks again for your review and kind words. George

vasudha gupta in Brampton
vasudha gupta in Brampton

Knowledgeable and honest advice!

Talked to them about a newly installed gasline by builder at my daughter's new house in Brampton. We decided to go with an electric stove, but wanted to learn about options we had. Received very knowledgeable and most importantly HONEST advice, we feel as if the company wasn't just looking to make easy money. Rather provided us with the best advice to keep the gas line for future, and have earned our business for years to come. Thanks again!!!

Thank you Vasudha for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I am glad we were able to offer sound advice about your situation. For legal implications, many times, there is only so much we say over the phone but I am glad we gained your confidence and have earned your future business. Looking forward to working with you down the road. George

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Gas stove installation

George was incredibly responsive when I contacted him about installing a new gas stove. He arrived right on time, was courteous, professional, very tidy and went the extra mile to ensure that everything was perfect and that I understood how to use the stove, answering all my questions before he left. Top-notch service from a wonderful company. Highly recommend.

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. It is important to ensure that all gas appliances are installed as per manufacturers installation instructions and we take the time to do things right. Thank you for the wonderful review and your business. Enjoy the new range!

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

New gas line for dryer and stove

I needed a new gas line run for a gas dryer as part of a basement reno and wanted an additional line run for the potential for a gas stove for a future kitchen reno. I had come across GasGuys on Homestars and the reviews did not mislead. Overall George was an absolute pleasure to deal with. His communication and level of customer service is second to none which conveyed for me a high level of trust in his work. In terms of specifics, I had a number of emails with George to clarify the work and upon deciding to proceed with the work he worked with my tight schedule coming out on a Saturday to ensure the work would get done prior to having the basement insulated with spray foam. George called me in advance of arriving to provide a specific ETA. Once arrived George clearly explained what he would be doing including ensuring that I understood the testing he would be doing to make sure there were no leaks. He also pointed out the need for a ground bonding wire that should have been existing and in place to my water line that was missing and was able to take care of this as well. After he was done he again took the time to walk through his work to clearly show me exactly what he had done.

I would highly recommend George at GasGuys and am planning on calling him back to hook up the dryer and in the future the gas stove.

Thank you Matt for writing about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. I am glad we were able to get your gas lines roughed in on a tight schedule and things are progressing as planned with your renovation. Looking forward to coming back for the final touches upon completion of the project. Best of luck until then, George!

KimB in King City
KimB in King City
1 review King City, ON

Gas Line Rerouting for appliance installation

Our technician was George and he was great. He arrived on time and got the job done quickly and on budget. He did the work properly and I have no fear of anything going wrong.

I would strongly recommend GasGuys.ca

Thank you KimB for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We try our best to ensure every job is code compliant and completed to the best of our abilities. I do not like "surprising" customers with extra costs and hence try to to be upfront with all my customers as what to expect. This does put us in a position of coming across as the "high" quote but I would rather lose jobs as opposed to showing up and charging for things I failed to mention to the home owner. Thanks again, George

Dave in Etobicoke
Dave in Etobicoke

Capping Of Gas Lines

We have a large reno coming up and needed a gas line capped that was running to a Fireplace that we're no longer going to need. We originally had a date scheduled, but George's communication back and forth allowed us to bump up the date by a couple of days (which was great!) Not only did he show up on time, he showed up early. George was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Here's why you should use George at GasGuys.ca - Great communication, prompt replies, polite, courteous, and priced accordingly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. As a matter of fact, he gave some great advice on running a gas line to the backyard once our renos are finished, so we will be using him again in the spring.

Thank you Dave for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. Gas lines are often overlooked when larger scale renovation projects are taken on and often we get called in after the fact. This leaves us with trying to work around finished reno's leaving gas supply lines unsightly when they could have been concealed. I ma glad we were able to offer some tips for moving forward and will stay on top of your project. Thanks again for your review and business. Best of luck in the next couple months. George

More about GasGuys.ca Inc.

GasGuys.ca Inc. specialize in residential installation of Natural Gas line systems and appliances. We offer fast, friendly service at competitive pricing.
We treat you and your home with care, listen to your issues, and focus on the problems.
Our Services offered include:
Enbridge Red Tag corrections, Gas Leak repairs as well as Natural Gas Line installation for the following appliances - BBQ, Cook Tops, Stoves, Ovens, Outdoor Fire Pits, Patio Heaters and Hayward pool heaters.

We respect our trade and abide by the CSA B149 code book. We value everyone’s safety and stand behind our quality workmanship.

Our commitment to you is backed by a 5 year GasGuys Guarantee.
Should we discover a leak on the work we performed, we will gladly repair it and credit you the full labor portion of the job up to $500.

**This guarantee is applicable to any portion of gas line installed by our team. **Physical or environmental damages affecting the original installation are excluded. **Should we come out to investigate a leak and prove it is not on our work, the visit will be subject to a service fee.
GasGuys.ca Inc.