Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

Gas Line Installation
GTA Vaughan ON L4J 8X7

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

john
john
14 reviews Newmarket, ON

Outstanding Customer Service

First, George is not only professional but has customer service nailed! He took the time to thoroughly explain the work he would do - before doing it. Once the gas line to the stove was connected, he took the time to thoroughly review the operation of the stove with us.
I would definitely recommend GasGuys and of course George.

Thank you John for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. I am glad we were able to get the range and gas line installed in a timely manner. Thanks for the wonderful review and your business.

Jared Killoran from Toronto
Jared Killoran from Toronto

New House, New BBQ connection

Used Gas Guys before and they were amazing so once I moved to my new house they were my first call. George and his Dad were returned my emails very quickly, we settled on a date and installation was simple, easy and so very professional. Reasonable Price in my mind to have it done safely and securely. I would recommend to anyone. :)

Thanks again Jared for your repeat business and great review. I am glad we were able to come in and setup your BBQ. Congrats on the new place and enjoy it!

Paul from Vaughan
Paul from Vaughan

Replace range supply line and flex hose

George from gasguys.ca was fantastic to deal with right from intitial contact on the phone to final touch point after the job was done. The utmost professional. Knows what he is going. I replaced my Stove after 18 years. George was able to come in and assess what was needed to to bring my main gas supply line up to code and specs for optimal operation of my new range. He replaced he flex hose that attaches to the range to bring it up to code. He even installed an anti tip bracket and raised and leveled my slide in range.

George is polite, courteous and respectful of the client relationship and respectful of the fact that he is coming into your house. He put me so at ease and instilled confidence that it felt like family.

Do not hesitate to hire Gasguys for any of your gas line needs.

Thank you Paul for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. I truly appreciate your heartfelt review and for me, this is what it is all about. Our goal is to make every customer feel this way. This is how we run our business and no homeowner should expect anything less from any service technician that enters their home. Treat your customers with respect, be honest with them and work as you would in your own house.
Thank you very much! It is nice to see our efforts do not go unnoticed!
Thanks again,

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Gas hook up for new range

After doing a great job hooking up my new gas dryer and modifying the piping to it, there was no question about going back to Gas Guys. George is very professional, knowledgeable and efficient and provides excellent customer service. Would recommend him to everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca.
We appreciate your repeat business and trust in us. Gas dryers are very specific for venting requirements and they have strict codes we have to adhere to. Thanks again and we appreciate your business.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Kitchen Gas Range Install

George arrived promptly as he advised us he would. Great service. Professional, knowledgeable and extremely couteous. Pleasure doing business with George. Installed stove gas line and new stove quickly and efficiently and took the time to explain all Its features. Highly recommended!

Thank you John for taking the time to write a wonderful review. We strive to inform all of our customers of what to expect of their new appliances once installed. Thanks again and enjoy the new range.

Install new gas range

We bought a new gas, and I called George on Saturday and two days later he arrived as promised. I have used Gas Guys twice in the past few years and must say his service was excellent both times.

Thank you R.ajmani for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. It is always our pleasure to assist you with your gas fittings at your home. Enjoy the new range!

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Installing a new gas barbecue

George was very helpful with getting my new barbecue installed. Explained everything he was doing, and gave a useful walkthrough at the end.

Would definitely recommend George to everyone for future projects.

Thank you Patrick for your kind words and wonderful review. It was my pleasure to assist you with this. Enjoy the BBQ!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Fireplace gas line installation

George was professional and a pleasure to work with. He was diligent and thorough. George should be number one on everyone’s list for all of their gas needs. I will recommend George to all of my family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Best of luck with the basement renovation project! Have a healthy, loving and happy 2019!

Ian in Brampton
Ian in Brampton

BBQ Gas Line

George was great. Really helpful. On time, quality work and gave me tips on other things unrelated to the core project. I would go with George again for future projects.

Thank you Ian for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. It was a pleasure running your gas line for your BBQ. Glad everything worked out and you are up and running. Thanks again and enjoy the BBQ.

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Gasline Installation

I can only say for those looking for a reliable company, is believe the ratings here. George of Gas Guys was very good. Prompt, honest, was easy to talk to and give many helpful tips and great service.
We needed a gasline put in for our new gas range, and he was very thorough and took us through step-by-step. He nstills confidence in the job he does, mainly because it is obvious that he really likes his job, and it shows in the quality of work.
Thanks again George!

Thanks Steven, We do enjoy our job and take a lot of pride in our work. Safety is our top concern and we strive to do the job as best to our abilities as possible. Enjoy the new range and thanks again for your business!
George

More about Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

GasGuys.ca Inc. specialize in residential installation of Natural Gas line systems and appliances. We offer fast, friendly service at competitive pricing.
We treat you and your home with care, listen to your issues, and focus on the problems.
Our Services offered include:
Enbridge Red Tag corrections, Gas Leak repairs as well as Natural Gas Line installation for the following appliances - BBQ, Cook Tops, Stoves, Ovens, Outdoor Fire Pits, Patio Heaters and Hayward pool heaters.

We respect our trade and abide by the CSA B149 code book. We value everyone’s safety and stand behind our quality workmanship.

Our commitment to you is backed by a 5 year GasGuys Guarantee.
Should we discover a leak on the work we performed, we will gladly repair it and credit you the full labor portion of the job up to $500.

**This guarantee is applicable to any portion of gas line installed by our team. **Physical or environmental damages affecting the original installation are excluded. **Should we come out to investigate a leak and prove it is not on our work, the visit will be subject to a service fee.
GasGuys.ca Inc.