AnTa Plumbing Inc

364 Munster Ave Toronto ON M8Z 3C7
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in North York  >  AnTa Plumbing Inc

Reviews for AnTa Plumbing Inc

Fantastic experience!

I had Daniel & Edriss come to my house today to correct my kitchen plumbing problem... it was a difficult job, but Daniel & Edriss were very professional, they took there time and rectified the situation ... I had a terrible clog and he had to make several attempts to get it fixed. I would highly recommend Anta Plumbing and Daniel & Edriss , and will definitely use them again if I need plumbing services.

Happy Thursday to you!
Thank you so much for your review it is very much appreciated!
We are so glad that our duo was able to assist you with this clog and have everything working again!
I will be sure to pass these kind words along to our team members.
Happy October from the Anta Team and we wish you the best as we approach the colder weather!
Ps: Don't forget as the cold weather comes to turn off your indoor shut off valves for the garden hose and drain your hose so it does not freeze (:

Knowledgeable and efficient plumbers!

Edriss and Daniel did an amazing job, not only did they fix the problem they thought my family and I on how to prevent it from happening again. Additionally they where extremely respectful. There where able to be here within one hour of the sewage issue happening and it was fixed within a half an hour of them being here. The prices were reasonable would ok d recommend them to anyone who has plumbing issues and need someone on the spot!

Thank you so much for your kind words about our plumbers Edriss and Daniel! They will be thrilled to hear. I am so happy they could assist you and your family with these plumbing issue as provide knowledge and insight into preventing anymore headaches.
We hope the only thing you were left to worry about this weekend was your turkey dinner !! And not pesky plumbing issues.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review and we look forward to hearing from you the next time you have an inquiry or questions of any sort!
Happy October from the Anta Team!!!

James in Etobicoke
James in Etobicoke

Quick response and Great Service!

Igor & Slava arrived within the window of time. They definitely set a industry standard for prompt and excellent service. I have a very old house with some old plumbing but Igor & Slava were able to quickly assess the situation and able to unclog my main sewer line without any issues. They explained everything very well and were very personable. Highly recommend the Anta Plumbing team!!

Thank you James for your kindness! We appreciate your feedback really a lot. Drain problems are still popular in GTA. Houses have clay pipes and over the time shifts and cracks lead to roots infiltration. Great idea is to have CCTV once in a couple years at least to control the situation. In general the best way is to repair that spot to the new PVC pipe. Thank you for giving us a chance to service you and have a great upcoming weekend! Anta Team with care

Diego in Etobicoke
Diego in Etobicoke

Highly professional and friendly service

Emergency late night (12am) visit, toilet was backed up, the toilet was lifted and the clog was removed! Very courteous and helpful plumber by the name of Igor. He did an amazing job!. Highly recommend Anta Plumbing. Thank you!!!

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to have been able to assist you. Our teams goal is to provide service 24/7 with the utmost care. Seeing responses from satisfied customers such as yourself keeps our team motivated to push through the late nights and early mornings :)

The Anta Team

Kristine in Etobicoke
Kristine in Etobicoke

Very professional and knowledgeable!

After having 3 companies come out I went with Anta Plumbing. Slava was the man who helped me and I’m glad he did. He actually took the time to teach me about the different water systems so I could make the best possible decision for me and my family. He never once pressured me or tried telling me what I need, he simply gave me options and offered his opinion. We’re very glad we went with this company..

Thank you for your positive review! Slava is one of our very highly proffesional technicians who always strives to make sure the customer is getting the best work done. We are very happy to have helped you with you water system and we hope to work with you again in the future!

The Anta team

cyrilca in Toronto
cyrilca in Toronto
2 reviews Georgetown, ON

Watermain replacement

I had a slow leak in the watermain since I moved to my new house. The challenge is, the watermain is over 100 meters (one hundred METERS) long. Rresponses I got were either to use torpedoes (given the distance, about 6 torpedoes), or find someone to excavate the tranche. Torpedoes were quoted at 24K, the lowest excavation quote came at 15K.

Anta use a different technology: horizontal drilling. I spoke to Tanya, who was very professional in her responses to my questions about the service. The initial quote was 4.5K for the full watermain replacement; I pointed out that we have hard soil with lots of rocks, yet Tanya responded that the company does lots of jobs in Georgetown. Tanya also provided an alternative of finding exact leak spot to replace a piece of pipe, about half price of full replacement. Given other alternative quotes, I decided to go on with the full watermain replacement.

The job was scheduled for Friday, August 3, 2018. The first surprise was on the day before - I got a call around lunch time confirming the day, and in the evening that day, I noticed some movements around my neighbours - apparently Anta guys brought some equipment to unload. To give guys a justice, there was a call I missed around 3pm. Another surprise was when the master driller, Slava, looked at the spot and figured out the job is more challenging when initially estimated, so the price raised to 10800+HST, to the total of 12204. I anticipated that the price will rise (aftermath: 4500 is the price for the job in perfect conditions - pure soil, no rocks / tree roots), although hoped for a smaller rise... anyway I agreed, still the price seemed reasonable versus other options.

On Friday, guys showed up on time (around 8:30am). The drilling began, to reveal that the job IS a challenge: hard clay soil with lots of rocks big enough to prevent the machine from easy drilling. Slava got stuck several times, every time pulling the drill back and starting it all other again. At the end of a day, he drilled up to about 8 meters from the house. The job was to be continued on Tuesday, August 7.

The guys showed up on time around 8 am. They planned to pass the last 8 m by torpedo, yet hard soil full of rock proved it difficult. After a full day of hard work, guys were able to drill between the shut-off and the house (it is another 20 m from shut-off to the T-connection), and to put temporary water connection to restore water supply to the house. Slava estimated they will be back in about 2-3 weeks to complete the job.

On Thursday, August 9, temporary connection fell off, and water was fountaining in my basement. The good: water was draining out of the basement through the existing drain (minimum damage); I was able to reach to Anta plumbing, and Slava call me back in 15 minutes, instructed me how to shut off the water supply, and promised to come in about 2 hours from another job they were wrapping up at the moment. He was up to his word, found out that the connection part is likely to have manufacturer's defect, tightened the connection, and promised to replace the faulty parts once they are back to complete the job.

On Friday I got a call that the guys are able to come on Saturday, August 11, to complete the job. Long story short, on Saturday, guys showed up around 8am, and by 8pm, completed all the drilling and connections.

Overall, I am highly impressed with the professionalism and quality of the work done. Thank you, Slava, Vitaly, Andrey, Sergey, and Anatoly. I unequivocally recommend Anta Plumbing for any horizontal drilling work, and will certainly give them a call when I have another project that requires horizontal drilling.

I took one star off for the budget (I would really appreciate someone to come by in advance, for an accurate estimate).

I took one star off for cleanliness: guys did an amazing job cleaning in the basement, and levelling excavated areas, but please: do not bury cigarette butts, put them into ashtrays!

Thank you for the very detailed review! With every day of work we find new challenges to overcome, whether it is in the office or on the job site. The Anta team finds great enjoyment in working together with our customers to complete projects which many companies try to avoid knowing that they will be difficult. Thank you for being so understanding and patient with the project, it made our work much easier to do. We are very glad to have been of service to you and we hope to work with you again in the future.

The Anta Team

Normat in Toronto
Normat in Toronto

We had a great experience with Anta Plumbing!

Anta Plumbing came out and was very helpful I had everything working perfect I couldn't ask for better service he was amazing if I ever need help again I will call Anta Plumbing and ask for Igor Thank you so much.

Thank you very much for the positive review! We always strive for excellence regardless of job, and our technician Igor definetly does a good job making sure of that. We're happy that you chose us to help you out with your plumbing problem and we'd be happy to work with you in the future. Please let us know if there is anything else that you might need, you have our number.

ANTA Team

Great service

We had an issue with a clogged kitchen sink that couldn't be solved by draino. Igor arrived at our place on time and got to work without delay. The issue turned out to be more complex and Igor worked effectively over the phone with our builder to locate the appropriate pipe/stack locations and resolve the issue. Igor was patient and also provided a lot of helpful information that educated us on the issue, why it occurred and how we might prevent it going forward. Pricing was definitely reasonable given the level of service and expertise.

Thank you for the feedback! We are very happy to find out that we left positive impressions and great workmanship behind. It is always a pleasure to read such a "warm" reviews. As a precaution maintenance for the kitchen stacks less food left over, drain saver, and paper towels to absorbed the fat from frying pen will be helpful. Over the years it happened at every house even with all those steps, you can also once in a 10-15 years order POWER JET service to wash the pipes from inside. One more time, thank you for sharing with us your experience with our plumber and we wish you a great summer ahead with NO problem in your house! Anta Team with care!

Dana
Dana

Thank you for being so informative and professional

We had a chance to EXPERIENCE amazing sevrice Anta Plumbing. They replaced our drain pipe and our sewer main that had ruptured. We were recommended to call Anta for a consultation and video diagnostic. Igor T the technician was very helpful and honest. He also provided us the information about rebate programs to make sure we are aware of existing benefits running by city this year.

They cleaned the house extremely well! I just wanted to make sure that the public is aware how good these plumbers are. And how impressed I am with their work.

Thank you Dana for your feedback! We are very happy To be helpful and share the knowledge we collected over the years. It is always great to have some reimbursement in order to make repairs of it is available. Wish you Happy Canada Day! Anta Team

Jennifer in Aurora
Jennifer in Aurora

Really Can't Say Enough Good Thing About Anta's Good Work

Our old clay pipe drain was penetrated and completely clogged by tree roots, so the sewer was all backed up from the toilets and shower pans in our basement. We called several plumbing companies to explain how urgent the matter is, and Anta was the only one who is able to send someone to our place immediately. We are really thankful that they sent Yuriy to attend our problem within two hours, and he and his team were showing professionalism and politeness. He took time to explain the problem and solution, and promised to complete the job in three days. Out of our expectation, the job was done in two days, and they left the job site very clean. Yuriy and his team were also very patient and helpful when they learned that we need to deal with our home insurance company. All in all, we are extremely satisfied with their service and just can't say enough good thing about their good work. We would definitely recommend them to others!

Thank you, Jennifer for your thoughtful review. We take emergencies very seriously, especially when it comes to the inconvenience of not being able to use any water throughout the entire house! Seeing that this is a busy season for us, our team makes certain that jobs are prioritized in a way which satisfies everyone. For this reason, your emergency was placed straight to the top of our "to-do" list. Thank you for trusting us with this matter, and certainly do not hesistate to contact us with any plumbing (emergency/ non-emergency) "to-do" list that you have of your own, you have our number!

ANTA Team

More about AnTa Plumbing Inc

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is experienced Licensed Master Plumbers, Drain Technicians fully licensed and insured.

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is certified by Municipality to provide services for our customers in plumbing, drain, water supply line services.

Our company is certified by City of Toronto to apply for any plumbing, drain REBATE PROGRAM as Tree Roots Rebate, Back-Water valve installation rebate, sump pump installation rebate, new toilet installation rebate. Find more infomation on our web site!

We use the most advanced technology to provide high quality service.