HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Oakville  >  AnTa Plumbing Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AnTa Plumbing Inc

Quality Counts

I reviewed Anta Plumbing in 2013 when I had an emergency first in one building of mine, then another building. Both times, I was impressed with their efficiency, deep knowledge, and hard workers. So 4 years later, I contacted them as I had a basement flooding from four directions. They quoted me on exterior water-proofing, and completed the work in horribly difficult conditions (from freezing cold, to down-pouring rains with a make-shift cover over the work area, to hot sun and hard clay ground). They completed the work when they said they would, and price didn't change.

But I must give a special mention to SLAVA, who has worked with them for years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, honest, and transparent. I work with trades constantly, and his qualities, set him apart. I trust him, and I don't trust (trades) easily.

I also value Tanya, who essentially runs the place. She knows the business from ground up, and sticks to her word.

I eagerly recommend this company today, as I did four years ago. Absolute pleasure to deal with them.

Job Price

To say thank you for your trust, patience, cooperation and help will be not enough ! We so much value your assistance, without you it will be hard, very complicated project with so many different nuances all over the corners in a very specific time frame! I will keep your e-mail so human, so warm and full of kindness in our office main board for rainy days, for cold days, for days when projects are not going the way we try, when hope is always disappears. We need to have our valuable customers opinion on our work when we need support, as we all humans and it makes our life so different from morning to morning! Leakage is the technical issue-:) As plumbers with so many years of experience we can deal with overload, with complications but cooperation brings us a quality . Thank you my dear client! Anta Team with spring wishes!

Mary in Toronto

We called several companies for a quote on this small job. AnTa's price was reasonable and they were very quick to come by for an estimate. We confirmed the work with AnTa, and they were available to do the work the next morning. Slewa from AnTa arrived right on time, discussed the job with us, and completed everything without a hitch. The installation looked and functioned great. At the end, we forgot to get a quick quote for a second job. Slewa came right back, had a look, and noticed that our ABS drain/clean-out had just never been glued! He ran to his truck, grabbed some glue, sealed it up, and didn't ask for a dime. A true professional! AnTa needs to do all it can to keep guys like this happy. Great experience and highly recommended. Great customer service all around, efficient, effective, and professional.

Job Price

Our outdoor hose faucet became disconnected from the house line and we only found out as we were setting up our patio furniture. We took a chance on this company mainly because the reviews were very positive. We called Anta up and they came the very next day at precisely the time they stated (amazing!). He removed a portion of our deck plank in order to access the house waterline and proceeded to fix and reconnect the line. The whole procedure took 45 mins. Best part of this was how courteous Slewa (the plumber) was. I've got their card on hand in case of any future plumbing issues. Highly recommend this company.

~MM

Diane Allen in Toronto

After several nasty sewage backups in the basement shower of our 100 year old house which various drain companies cleared by snaking, Anta excavated the (finished) floor and replaced the clay pipe with PVC. I couldn't be happier with their price, professionalism, and the care they took to minimize the mess & damage, both inside as well as to our front (landscaped) lawn.

Job Price

Thank you for the wonderful review, Diane! It satisfies us greatly when we not only fix a problem causing distress to a family, but provide them with a permanent solution, and relieving them of this stress. Our expert team has experience in both quality and performance in the installation of brand new PVC drains, and we are confident that they will serve you many years to come! Thank you for choosing ANTA Plumbing with this issue, and always remember that we are just a call away in case of anything else!

bg in rosedale

I had a problem with a leaking broken sink trap. Anta responded quickly and efficiently. More importantly when a few days later I had a further problem with the way something had been done to repair that trap they were highly professional and immediately sent a second technician to resolve the problem.

They are highly recommended

Job Price

Thank you very much for your response highlighting one of our most salient features at the company: promptness. We are always happy to be there for our customers that require us in their time of need. We understand the importance of quick service, as well as post-service customer care. If anything is done in a way that brings worry to a client, we'll be there to relieve that as well, just as efficiently as we did for the first visit. Hope to see you soon!

Janice in Toronto

I had Rulin Lee in to fix three different jobs over the last few months.
New house lots of work done by the previous owner and not done well so thank god to Rulin Lee! He is amazing! Super Knowledgable.
Efficient. Fair. I can not enough about how he helped out fixing old mistakes, bathroom and kitchen plumbing as well as identifying a problem with our roof.
Smart nice guy

Job Price

Thank you Janice! It is so heart warming to know we bring great workmanship to your house and very confident performance. We thank you for been so cooperative and patient even with such a hard Plumbing repair as this time. Rulin always tries to accommodate cases even every other plumber gave up. We wish you HAPPY VALENTINE day! With love and care, Anta Plumbing

Silvia

I was very pleased with the service I received from Igor in relocating the plumbing work for my laundry sink. He arrived on time, was courteous, efficient and did a great job. I have never had any contractor clean up so thoroughly both during and after the work was completed! Igor even put my shop-vac back into the storage area when he was done. Thank you, Igor, for a superior customer experience. I will certainly ask for you again for my next plumbing project.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your glistening review!
Igor truly thrives when it comes to cleanliness and excellence in customer service. In fact, all of our company employees make sure to consistently leave a home in the best condition, as if it was theirs. We are happy to hear about your positive experience in this regard.
As for any future plumbing projects that you have coming up, we are excited to assist you. Give us a call anytime day or night and we'll be there.

FERNANDO SCOPA from Vaughan

Dear Tony,

Once again you have come through to provide excellent,efficient service for my family. My son and daughter -in-law are most pleased for your quick action on the drainage problems at their home . The reconstruction of the bathroom and washing machine drains and clearing of the root blockage were done exceedingly well.The advice to install the new breather line and back flow valve was greatly appreciated given your observations via the video scan.

I have to express my sincere appreciation to your dynamic duo drain technicians who worked so very hard to get this job completed during this very inclement weather ! Please extend our appreciation to them.

I have to compliment you for your professionalism and dedication to your clients.

We will continue to recommend your services to our friends and colleagues !

Sincerely,

Fernando Scopa

Dear Fernando,

I have been here for all these years to assist you, your family and your friends with your plumbing and drain issues because we love to work with people who truly appreciate the hard work our technicians provide! We are proud to stand behind our work and we respect our customers. To hear such positive feedback from a loyal customer brings us warm feelings on cold days like today. Thank you for your support and recommendations. We will strive to continue bringing excellent service to yourself and all of our projects!

Myself and the AnTa team wish you and your family a happy holidays!

Sincerely,
Tony

Scott from Toronto

I wanted to thank Rulin of Anta Plumbing for coming out to our house earlier this week to relocate the connection for our dishwasher and to correct some shoddy workmanship that the previous owners of our house clearly had done during their renovations.

Rulin was great at explaining what was wrong, what needed to be done and how much it would cost. He was also gracious enough to reduce the overall cost for us given the amount of work we were having done at one.

I would definitely recommend Anta Plumbing to others!

Job Price

Thank you Scott! It was a pleasure in this cold and very dynamic for us day find out that our plumbers are providing great service, sharing their knowledges and make acceptional relationship with our clients who trust us! Rulin is one of very professional technicians who can spend hours to drive around to find unique part for the elderly client or work at midnight to finish the installation because of operation hours are so tide. Rulin is one of the plumbers who likes stable work, great relationship with customers and it make big difference in our life. We wish you and your family very happy Holidays and we are around if you need us! Anta Team with care

More about AnTa Plumbing Inc

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is experienced Licensed Master Plumbers, Drain Technicians fully licensed and insured.

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is certified by Municipality to provide services for our customers in plumbing, drain, water supply line services.

Our company is certified by City of Toronto to apply for any plumbing, drain REBATE PROGRAM as Tree Roots Rebate, Back-Water valve installation rebate, sump pump installation rebate, new toilet installation rebate. Find more infomation on our web site!

We use the most advanced technology to provide high quality service.