HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Oakville  >  AnTa Plumbing Inc

Reviews for AnTa Plumbing Inc

bg in rosedale

I had a problem with a leaking broken sink trap. Anta responded quickly and efficiently. More importantly when a few days later I had a further problem with the way something had been done to repair that trap they were highly professional and immediately sent a second technician to resolve the problem.

They are highly recommended

Thank you very much for your response highlighting one of our most salient features at the company: promptness. We are always happy to be there for our customers that require us in their time of need. We understand the importance of quick service, as well as post-service customer care. If anything is done in a way that brings worry to a client, we'll be there to relieve that as well, just as efficiently as we did for the first visit. Hope to see you soon!
ANTA Team.

Janice in Toronto

I had Rulin Lee in to fix three different jobs over the last few months.
New house lots of work done by the previous owner and not done well so thank god to Rulin Lee! He is amazing! Super Knowledgable.
Efficient. Fair. I can not enough about how he helped out fixing old mistakes, bathroom and kitchen plumbing as well as identifying a problem with our roof.
Smart nice guy

Thank you Janice! It is so heart warming to know we bring great workmanship to your house and very confident performance. We thank you for been so cooperative and patient even with such a hard Plumbing repair as this time. Rulin always tries to accommodate cases even every other plumber gave up. We wish you HAPPY VALENTINE day! With love and care, Anta Plumbing

SC in Toronto

I was very pleased with the service I received from Igor in relocating the plumbing work for my laundry sink. He arrived on time, was courteous, efficient and did a great job. I have never had any contractor clean up so thoroughly both during and after the work was completed! Igor even put my shop-vac back into the storage area when he was done. Thank you, Igor, for a superior customer experience. I will certainly ask for you again for my next plumbing project.

Thank you very much for your glistening review!
Igor truly thrives when it comes to cleanliness and excellence in customer service. In fact, all of our company employees make sure to consistently leave a home in the best condition, as if it was theirs. We are happy to hear about your positive experience in this regard.
As for any future plumbing projects that you have coming up, we are excited to assist you. Give us a call anytime day or night and we'll be there.
ANTA Team.

FERNANDO SCOPA from Vaughan

Dear Tony,

Once again you have come through to provide excellent,efficient service for my family. My son and daughter -in-law are most pleased for your quick action on the drainage problems at their home . The reconstruction of the bathroom and washing machine drains and clearing of the root blockage were done exceedingly well.The advice to install the new breather line and back flow valve was greatly appreciated given your observations via the video scan.

I have to express my sincere appreciation to your dynamic duo drain technicians who worked so very hard to get this job completed during this very inclement weather ! Please extend our appreciation to them.

I have to compliment you for your professionalism and dedication to your clients.

We will continue to recommend your services to our friends and colleagues !

Sincerely,

Fernando Scopa

Dear Fernando,

I have been here for all these years to assist you, your family and your friends with your plumbing and drain issues because we love to work with people who truly appreciate the hard work our technicians provide! We are proud to stand behind our work and we respect our customers. To hear such positive feedback from a loyal customer brings us warm feelings on cold days like today. Thank you for your support and recommendations. We will strive to continue bringing excellent service to yourself and all of our projects!

Myself and the AnTa team wish you and your family a happy holidays!

Sincerely,
Tony

Scott from Toronto

I wanted to thank Rulin of Anta Plumbing for coming out to our house earlier this week to relocate the connection for our dishwasher and to correct some shoddy workmanship that the previous owners of our house clearly had done during their renovations.

Rulin was great at explaining what was wrong, what needed to be done and how much it would cost. He was also gracious enough to reduce the overall cost for us given the amount of work we were having done at one.

I would definitely recommend Anta Plumbing to others!

Thank you Scott! It was a pleasure in this cold and very dynamic for us day find out that our plumbers are providing great service, sharing their knowledges and make acceptional relationship with our clients who trust us! Rulin is one of very professional technicians who can spend hours to drive around to find unique part for the elderly client or work at midnight to finish the installation because of operation hours are so tide. Rulin is one of the plumbers who likes stable work, great relationship with customers and it make big difference in our life. We wish you and your family very happy Holidays and we are around if you need us! Anta Team with care

Barb in Mississauga

After a successful resolve with Anta I've removed my negative review. I've left the rating at 3 from zero, mainly because it shouldn't have taken a negative review to receive a response. I wish more companies would address customers concerns when they call, instead of waiting until they need to respond to Social Media. But as a consumer, thank God for social media. I declined their offer of a refund, and instead asked that the plumber return and resolve the issue, at no charge. Which he did.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Barb! Thank you for sharing your experience, water hammering is little complicated issue than just fixing the plumbing leak or installation. Hammering can be caused by couple different points and not always possible to find the problem right away. Sorry for not getting back to you, I was not aware of this situation, and if you can accept our apology and would like to have refund just give us a call or send email to [email protected] .com , Tanya K - project manager

Mark in Toronto

great service...telephone quote was the final price
gave a full explanation of the problem and showed me live on camera...very friendly staff...arranged all necessary permits...they left the work area neat and tidy... they prepared the application form for basement flooding protection subsidy program, all I had to do was sign it and mail it...none of the others that quoted even mentioned this $1,250 rebate to me.
Very, very happy.

Thank you Mark!! It was a pleasure to work in a cooperation with you, it is important when customers know exactly what they expect and our job is only make our part perfect-:) Office is trained to assist clients on a phone to save people's time and make clear the charges, additional services, rebate informations. To safe money to our customers is our first goal this days. By statistics even food (grocery) pop up, prices are rising every day and we try to keep our prices at the lowest point as much as we can. On the same time we cannot safe money on our workers, the same as everybody we need to send them to schools, pay for vacations and medical benefits. We work for customers who appreciate whatever we do, and we always keep time for each of you when you need us! LiveChat, phone, email, web site - we are everywhere to make possible the contact when you at work, home or vacation! Thank you Mark for making our Monday so sunny and bright! Anta Team with care

liam from Toronto

Had a sump pump issue that needed a quick response - we were heading out of town - AnTa were the only firm who were able to react so quickly... with a few firms telling us (without inspection) that the only option was to replace said pump.

Used the online chat; their agent was great.

They came within the specified time (which was within a few hours) - the gentleman that arrived was informative, polite, and very helpful. Turns out it was a minor servicing issue - fixed within an hour and well below figures quoted for a replacement pump.

Responsive... prompt... and service only what was really necessary. Don't think that anything more can be asked of a good firm.

Highly recommend them.

Thank you Liam! We try our best this days to assist customers at first time we had a request. If it is possible to give advice and customer will be able to fix problem himself we use LiveChat. If we feel more complications we send plumber for free to evaluate the problem. If we know that some special pre-request operations must be done we provide prices right away over the phone to be clear and transparent with all our charges. Most of plumbers don't deal with pumps, we do! We do service it, replace it , installing backup systems to it. You name it ! Great to have nice customers like you who take time and share experience! It helps us to work throw the schedule, paper work, organizing our routine operation better and better to accommodate each and every client as fast and at the best of our abilities! Thank you Liam and we all wishing you and your family very happy holidays! Anta Team with care!

itsem100 in Toronto

Had Anta come in and clear out a blockage in my basement drain. They could not make it right away but were honest and open about when they could arrive and they arrived next day on time. They cleared the clog with a snake. They recommended a camera check and a power wash, but I didn't go with these. At no time did they press me on this which I appreciate. My drain works fine now. I would recommend this company.

Thank you! It is absolutely right, we never push or up-sale anything. Why? We feel that our experience can help you to make decision for yourself. We have to inform you whatever we know about the problem, whatever technology we have, whatever possible damages can be with no attention to it. We prefer to have educated customers, we don't mind to write articles on our FACEBOOK account every day to remind customer to prepare the garden faucets for winter instead of making money later when faucets with be bursted. Just because we do CARE! And you make us smile by this review, thank you for that! Monday are always hard days, and we have some warm feeling now to move forward. Anta Team with care!

Marivi in Toronto

Amazing customer service!!!. The technician I got, Carey Carpenter was knowledgeable, and was very helpful in explaining things to me. His troubleshooting was great, and was able to rectify my issues quickly and professionally. Carey was prompt/on time, quick, and worked very neatly... there was virtually nothing to clean up after he was done!!! Above all things, very personable and professional! Thanks Anta!

Thank you Marivi! It makes us believe that our plumbers have great value in a trade. It is very hard to find hard working technicians who like people, who respect their properties, who remember to say Good morning! and be polite if eldery person is having nap at the same time. Small details are matter. We teach plumbers to be not only professional in a workmanship side but be nice person to appreciate every person who called us and ask for help. We hope that our recommendations will help you in a future and please let us know if any questions. We have LiveChat with great guys, who try to help with small issues even right ONLINE. Great technology, great services, great customers. Our motto - CARE! Anta Team with all the best wishes to you and your family to the upcoming Holiday season!

More about AnTa Plumbing Inc

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is experienced Licensed Master Plumbers, Drain Technicians fully licensed and insured.

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is certified by Municipality to provide services for our customers in plumbing, drain, water supply line services.

Our company is certified by City of Toronto to apply for any plumbing, drain REBATE PROGRAM as Tree Roots Rebate, Back-Water valve installation rebate, sump pump installation rebate, new toilet installation rebate. Find more infomation on our web site!

We use the most advanced technology to provide high quality service.