HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Oakville  >  AnTa Plumbing Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AnTa Plumbing Inc

FERNANDO SCOPA from Vaughan

Igor came through again with his handy work to replace the entire control mechanism for my son's basement shower. The job required multiple connections to service the additional 4 sprayers.
Excellent work !

Thank you Fernando for your trust in our company for so many years! It makes us proud to see our clients call us back, it means they had service done at the appropriate level of expectation ! We know and respect each of our customer from day 1! It was a pleasure to help this time your son and make again service good enough. We wish you Fernando and all your relatives the great upcoming holiday season and we are here for you at any time to assist in a Plumbibg, Drain or any Horizontal
Drilling Drilling ! With warm wishes Anta Team .

Vinh in Toronto

Very quick service. Igor was very curteous during the estimate and during the work itself. Job was done within the time that was quoted.

The emails were not always responded to quickly. Some times I had to wait days to hear a response but that's still better than most companies I have dealt with. They always answered when called.

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the straightforwardness of it. Thanks to our devoted staff to the 24H answering service, we make sure that no calls go unanswered. We like to make sure than any questions are always answered as soon as possible, especially in regards to larger excavation projects. In addition to making sure you always have a way to contact us, keeping true to our projected start and finish times make it a whole lot easier for you to plan out your week accordingly. We believe that a strict time schedule and professional technicians will always benefit both parties. We appreciate your business and are always happy to hear from you when it comes to your home's plumbing needs.

em11mi in Toronto

I initially called AnTa Plumbing to install a backwater valve and battery backup for my sump pump. I ended up having to also replace my sump pump and have my old clay drain pipes replaced with PVC pipes. I was quite nervous about the drain pipe replacement as it was a big job and involved digging up my newly-renovated basement. But Yuriy and his team did an excellent job. They showed up on time, were very polite and clean, and respected our space. At my request, they even managed to salvage the brand new laminate flooring so I did not have to replace the boards, which saved me a lot of money. Thank you AnTa (especially Yuriy) for the excellent service and work.

We really appreciate the review of the work we have done for you, thank you very much! We find that sometimes the originally proposed work turns out to be much larger than originally expected. It is nerve-wrecking to find out that there will be serious excavation involved, which is followed up with an overflow of questions. Fortunately, the more invasive a project becomes, the more attention is paid to overall tidiness, detail, and final outcome. In addition to all this, we are more than happy to help a homeowner salvage material - especially if it is brand new! We thank you for your trust an co-operation. Please do not hesistate to call with any questions in the future in regards to your plumbing!

ANTA Team.

I have used Anta Plumbing services numerous times to date. They are the best plumbers you can find. However, customer service is not that good especially if you don't want being bounced around. Being a regular customer, I was asking if I can get a discount or some sort but Andrea informs me to talk to the plumber. I spoke to the plumber and was informed by the plumber to speak to the office. I called the office and was told to talk to the plumber. I did not understand this and was upset. If they will not give me a discount as a regular customer, just say so as I pay whatever cost the plumbing service I was asking for, just not give me the round around. Anta plumbers are the best, customer service leaves much to be desired.

Sorry to hear that you found out Office work not so much accommodating your needs! Andrea is our dispatcher and her plumbing knowledges are limited by basic installation , not more then this. She always recommends to have plumber to check the work and make final estimate before the work. Andrea is not authorize to change the prices in a prices book or provide discounts as plumbers do. When plumbers call to the office with explanations she has to make notes on a site profile about special price for existing customer or special discount for the seniors, or special price because of membership price book must be involved. Sometimes it is not so easy as it seems like it for dispatch to understand the Y-connections must be re-done because some plumbing done by handyman and T-connection causing the blockages at the kitchen stack, etc. we have technical department as well and this office will be able to make faster this routine calls if necessary. It is important to us to understand your concern and make changes to our operation and we will. Thank you for your cooperation and sharing this interesting for us as an office experience . With all respect Anta Team

Joseph Pereira

I received a prompt response from ANTA Plumbing to my request for service. A plumber came over to assess the repair requirement. He showed me the cause of the leak which was wear damage. He provided a quote for replacement of the worn cartridge. I authorized the repair and the repair was completed to my full satisfaction. I was impressed by the response and courteous service provided by the ANTA Plumbing team. A repair completed at a reasonable price.

We appreciate your positive review Joseph, thank you! We find that prompt and fast service when it comes to leaks is very important, seeing that the longer you wait, the more damage can arise (and maybe even other problems!). For this reason we made sure to quickly assess the problem, explain and show you what needs to be done, and finally repair the problem! Thank you for choosing ANTA Plumbing, let us know if there's any other way we can help!

ANTA Plumbing

Mohit in Alexandria
2 reviews Langley, BC

Put in a roof-top wet-bar / kitchen.

Had them come in and provide a quote that was very reasonable but the service was even better. The plumber was extremely knowledgeable, polite and did an awesome job. The work is so clean and presentable that it blew me away.

Amazing!

Thank you, Mohit! When first time you called to our office and we asked so many questions we knew that you have special project! We were very happy to manage every step with professionalism and be helpful. We believe any request can be done, the only question is to assign right plumber with similar experience. Only very personal cooperation can make you happy as a customer and is as a service providers. Thank you for your kindness and time you spent writing review! Have an awesome long weekend and with you great autumn period with coffee on your patio and nice dinner with family and friends! Plumbing with care - Anta Team

Shameer& R.

Main water supply replaced and water line. Very efficient!! Anta Plumbing did a fabulous job!!

Thank you Reena for your review, we really appreciate it. We've done so many water service installations, we can do it blindfolded! Our technicians are well equipped and have enough experience to make sure that the job gets done to the high standards of all our clients. This includes not only speed and efficiency, but also cleanliness and stellar customer service. We are happy you chose ANTA Plumbing for the new water line installation service, and are ready to help you with any other plumbing problem that comes up!

ANTA Team

sheila in Etobicoke

Others -professional Plumbers -could not find the reason for the bad smell in the upstairs bathroom. One replaced the toilet for $600 and then did not want to help us after that . Another cut a whole in the wall and did not return. Anta Plumbing arrived and fixed the situation in about 1 hour. We had been very upset to this point and are very happy with the employee of Anta Plumbing.

Thank you for the kind words, Sheila! We must admit that when it comes to mysterious sewer smells, it can really pose a challenge for most technicians. It can be tricky to spot and discover the underlying reason. Our technicians, however, are very knowledgeable on the subject and can offer the fastest and effective solution, whether it's a broken seal, cracked pipe, or the smallest of pin holes in drain lines. We can fix it all, and are very happy that your experience with ANTA plumbing was a positive one!

Thank you for choosing ANTA Plumbing,

Therese in Etobicoke

I first heard about Anta Plumbing through friends of mine who had used this company several times and were very pleased with the service. I was not disappointed.
From my initial call to the completed work I found all involved to be courteous, professional, honest and open.
The prospect of having to excavate my basement (subfloor and all) to replace the existing clay pipes and put in a back water valve was a traumatic and daunting endeavour.
But right from the start and throughout the job, Yuriy portrayed confidence and professionalism answering all my questions and providing a calm, honest explanation of what needed to be done and what would happen.
Over the next several days, the work team always arrived on time. Each worker was superb and each complimented each other and added a different dimension to the work: Serge - a master at his trade, indispensable, very knowledgeable and gave 110%; Patrick - professional and hard working; David - always reassuring, inspiring confidence and a hard worker. All men are real assets to the company and I was lucky to get them.
At the end of each work day, they always left with a smile, taking all garbage and leaving the place as clean as they could under the present conditions of excavation.
I am now left with new pipes, peace of mind, a subfloor back in place and the knowledge that the job was done right and was done with care and professionalism.
I would definitely recommend this company and I know I will be using them in the future whenever I need a plumber.

Thank you for your kind words, Therese! It is a priority of ours to live up to the expectations of a client, especially when we are recommended by someone else. We make sure to meet every demand, every step of the way like you mentioned yourself - right from the beginning to the very end. Yuriy is an excellent question answerer, which brings peace of mind to just about anyone - it can be very frustrating when a big excavation needs to be done, but no questions are answered! Our crews as well, are equally hard working and knowledgeable. It is very important for every crew member to compliment each other in the manner in which they work. This makes the process go by much more smoothly, and greatly decreases any chance of error. We are very proud of our task oriented plumbers, and glad to hear that you are equally happy about the work provided for you!
If there is anything else we can do for you, you have our number! Thank you for everything!

Terry
1 review Caledon, ON

The City of Caledon installed water service line for us, and we had to find contractor with trenchless boring equipment because of the road crossing. Anta Plumbing had a great reviews here even after reading the some of the negative reviews we found them very fair and responsible. The price was good enough to accept, much cheaper than the other contractors with less professional equipment. The cost savings was huge. Installation was massive and impressive by the amount of work to be done. I found Anta extremely professional and easy to deal with; no excuses, they were very corporative with the inspectors onsite. They were also available when I reached them on my cell. I highly recommend them for such a difficult project. Thank You Slava Forman for all your hard WORK.

We really appreciate the thoughtful and honest review, Terry. We pride ourselves in being ahead of the game in the trenches technology game which allows us to provide very competitive prices and customers happy. We do the right job, with the right equipment. In addition to this fact, our very knowledgeable technicians have spent thousands of hours on-site making their experience unmatchable. It was a pleasure working with you and we'd be glad to do it again in the near future for any other projects.

More about AnTa Plumbing Inc

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is experienced Licensed Master Plumbers, Drain Technicians fully licensed and insured.

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is certified by Municipality to provide services for our customers in plumbing, drain, water supply line services.

Our company is certified by City of Toronto to apply for any plumbing, drain REBATE PROGRAM as Tree Roots Rebate, Back-Water valve installation rebate, sump pump installation rebate, new toilet installation rebate. Find more infomation on our web site!

We use the most advanced technology to provide high quality service.