HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Oakville  >  AnTa Plumbing Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AnTa Plumbing Inc

Quality Counts

I reviewed Anta Plumbing in 2013 when I had an emergency first in one building of mine, then another building. Both times, I was impressed with their efficiency, deep knowledge, and hard workers. So 4 years later, I contacted them as I had a basement flooding from four directions. They quoted me on exterior water-proofing, and completed the work in horribly difficult conditions (from freezing cold, to down-pouring rains with a make-shift cover over the work area, to hot sun and hard clay ground). They completed the work when they said they would, and price didn't change.

But I must give a special mention to SLAVA, who has worked with them for years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, honest, and transparent. I work with trades constantly, and his qualities, set him apart. I trust him, and I don't trust (trades) easily.

I also value Tanya, who essentially runs the place. She knows the business from ground up, and sticks to her word.

I eagerly recommend this company today, as I did four years ago. Absolute pleasure to deal with them.

Job Price

To say thank you for your trust, patience, cooperation and help will be not enough ! We so much value your assistance, without you it will be hard, very complicated project with so many different nuances all over the corners in a very specific time frame! I will keep your e-mail so human, so warm and full of kindness in our office main board for rainy days, for cold days, for days when projects are not going the way we try, when hope is always disappears. We need to have our valuable customers opinion on our work when we need support, as we all humans and it makes our life so different from morning to morning! Leakage is the technical issue-:) As plumbers with so many years of experience we can deal with overload, with complications but cooperation brings us a quality . Thank you my dear client! Anta Team with spring wishes!

Therese in Etobicoke

I first heard about Anta Plumbing through friends of mine who had used this company several times and were very pleased with the service. I was not disappointed.
From my initial call to the completed work I found all involved to be courteous, professional, honest and open.
The prospect of having to excavate my basement (subfloor and all) to replace the existing clay pipes and put in a back water valve was a traumatic and daunting endeavour.
But right from the start and throughout the job, Yuriy portrayed confidence and professionalism answering all my questions and providing a calm, honest explanation of what needed to be done and what would happen.
Over the next several days, the work team always arrived on time. Each worker was superb and each complimented each other and added a different dimension to the work: Serge - a master at his trade, indispensable, very knowledgeable and gave 110%; Patrick - professional and hard working; David - always reassuring, inspiring confidence and a hard worker. All men are real assets to the company and I was lucky to get them.
At the end of each work day, they always left with a smile, taking all garbage and leaving the place as clean as they could under the present conditions of excavation.
I am now left with new pipes, peace of mind, a subfloor back in place and the knowledge that the job was done right and was done with care and professionalism.
I would definitely recommend this company and I know I will be using them in the future whenever I need a plumber.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words, Therese! It is a priority of ours to live up to the expectations of a client, especially when we are recommended by someone else. We make sure to meet every demand, every step of the way like you mentioned yourself - right from the beginning to the very end. Yuriy is an excellent question answerer, which brings peace of mind to just about anyone - it can be very frustrating when a big excavation needs to be done, but no questions are answered! Our crews as well, are equally hard working and knowledgeable. It is very important for every crew member to compliment each other in the manner in which they work. This makes the process go by much more smoothly, and greatly decreases any chance of error. We are very proud of our task oriented plumbers, and glad to hear that you are equally happy about the work provided for you!
If there is anything else we can do for you, you have our number! Thank you for everything!

Terry
1 review Caledon, ON

The City of Caledon installed water service line for us, and we had to find contractor with trenchless boring equipment because of the road crossing. Anta Plumbing had a great reviews here even after reading the some of the negative reviews we found them very fair and responsible. The price was good enough to accept, much cheaper than the other contractors with less professional equipment. The cost savings was huge. Installation was massive and impressive by the amount of work to be done. I found Anta extremely professional and easy to deal with; no excuses, they were very corporative with the inspectors onsite. They were also available when I reached them on my cell. I highly recommend them for such a difficult project. Thank You Slava Forman for all your hard WORK.

Job Price

We really appreciate the thoughtful and honest review, Terry. We pride ourselves in being ahead of the game in the trenches technology game which allows us to provide very competitive prices and customers happy. We do the right job, with the right equipment. In addition to this fact, our very knowledgeable technicians have spent thousands of hours on-site making their experience unmatchable. It was a pleasure working with you and we'd be glad to do it again in the near future for any other projects.

Al in San Francisco

Very pleased with plumbing work Anta provided recently at my condo. We had toilet blocked and it was hard to get a plumber on weekend to assist us with this matter. Anta respond was efficient and quick enough to accommodate our family of 4 in an hour. As they promised plumber arrived in a hour and find the lipstick in a bowl dropped by accident by my daughter. Very much appreciated the service and especially Rulin Li. We found him very friendly! Thank you guys!

Job Price

You are most welcome, and thank you for the positive review! If we ever get the opportunity to service a client within the hour, we gladly take it. Our technicians know what it means to receive fast and effective service, so they do their best in return. We're always happy to help out in any plumbing related way and ready to do it again. You have our number and we have yours, keep in touch and we hope to see you soon!

ANTA Team.

Basically had them do a rough in of the ground floor plumbing while we were renovating and found them to be expensive and work was done by unlicensed technicians. While on site one of the technicians advised me that they work solely on commission, hence why they are sooooo expensive....

Job Price

I wish to bring all of our licenses to your attention right here; we have all our technicians earthier plumbers or apprentices. Our crews are full time technicians with full package of medical benefits; and the idea we have sub-contractors is not correct because the operation type we have is based on full time only. To say we are expensive will be not correct as we provide estimates upfront; and we appreciate when customers get another couple quotes to be happy with prices and feel comfortable to hire us as an installer. This review is very unclear at the point if we are expensive, why we were hired originally. All our technicians have licenses on a site right on a contract written on top in a left corner. You can call to the office and we will send you one more time all the information you required. We are very clear on prices and licenses. We have apprentices who are on training and in the colleges; and this is how they became professional trade representatives in a 5 years. We do send plumbers to gas colleges as well to upgrade the knowledge. We don't hire sub-contractors and everybody knows that it is impossible to be hired by Anta because we don't take subs, to make sure that we can control the quality and be back if we need to correct any installation if required. Most of the reviews we can explain the situation, this review left us speechless and very upset. Most of the cases we have something to work on, this review makes us believe that there was miscommunication. Anta Team

Oliver D in Scarborough

We hired anta to do plumbing for our major renovation (full interior gut job) which included all new drains, kitchen and bathroom hookups, including basement bathroom and laundry. About three years after the renos where complete we started noticing a sulphur smell when we ran the laundry and not long after we had major flooding in our basement bathroom. We called Anta and from the moment we began our interaction and to the end, it was a terrible and stressful experience. The person on the phone refused to acknowledge what was in our contract (work done and warranty period), and when we asked to speak to someone else they refused to give their name. One person even asked 'Oh, is this for HomeStars?" and then never provided their name and quickly put us on hold for a long time. After two missed appointments for which my husband and then I had taken time off work for, they just began putting us on indefinite hold as soon as we would call (one time I was on hold for 20 minutes). They finally agreed to come and inspect and after breaking through the tile in our laundry room it was discovered the washing machine was connected to a pipe that went no where! So for three years every time we did laundry huge amounts of water was being dumped directly unto our foundation. To make matters worse the flooding had spread through to the adjacent bathroom because under the tub was just pipe and earth and there had never been any concrete poured. To give them credit Anta did finally come and fix the laundry pipe, connecting it properly and did pour concrete where it was missing in the bathroom and under the tile in the laundry room. However we were left with significant water damage to our bathroom tiles and walls and a huge hole in the wall connecting the bathroom and laundry. At this point we just wanted to be free of Anta and agreed that we would not pursue legal action and they would pay us $700 to cover the damages to the walls and tiles which we would fix ourselves. They required that we work through their lawyer to sign paperwork noting we would not sue and then we would receive the cheque. From December 2015 to December 2016 the lawyer was difficult and never agreed to see us at times we were available to complete the paperwork. We agreed to even see notaries to make getting the paperwork done more easily if the lawyer was not available and finally also had a lawyer contact Anta's lawyer directly at which point they claimed we were uncooperative and said they would no longer deal with us. All in all it was shoddy craftsmanship but a nightmare actually dealing with them. Save yourself a lot of trouble and go with another company.

Job Price

Sorry Oliver you found the experience not at the level you expected. We tried to be very cooperative and solve the problem you had at the moment; which was not the part of the drain we worked on. We sent a crew at ****NO CHARGE**** to replace the additional portion you mentioned on your review. We recommended a sub-contractor to fix your drywall for the price of $240 plus tax, but you asked for a $700 reimbursement and hired your own sub-contractor to replace the piece of drywall will make you happy. We accepted this as the best way to make complimentary repair and provided you with financial support with your small drywall repair. As per our conversation over the phone we were not able to figure out how you would like to accept this support; instead of calling and getting no response from you we pass the cheque to our representative and the representative sent you a letter. He spoke with you over the phone with an offer to come and pick up the cheque at your convenience. I wish I was able to make every customer of ours happy. We really tried to make every possible step in your case as well. Free crew and financial support just to be supportive to our customers. One more time, we do apologize if you did not accept our support and find our services not fair enough. We will try to look back and make corrections on a path of bringing our customer to a better level of satisfaction. Anta Team

Mary in Toronto

We called several companies for a quote on this small job. AnTa's price was reasonable and they were very quick to come by for an estimate. We confirmed the work with AnTa, and they were available to do the work the next morning. Slewa from AnTa arrived right on time, discussed the job with us, and completed everything without a hitch. The installation looked and functioned great. At the end, we forgot to get a quick quote for a second job. Slewa came right back, had a look, and noticed that our ABS drain/clean-out had just never been glued! He ran to his truck, grabbed some glue, sealed it up, and didn't ask for a dime. A true professional! AnTa needs to do all it can to keep guys like this happy. Great experience and highly recommended. Great customer service all around, efficient, effective, and professional.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your positive review! When it comes to competitive pricing and punctuality, we try to do our very best. We also make sure to do our very best job, which means that our technicians have a trained eye for improperly installed plumbing; We really do take pride in our work! If you are ever uncertain about any additional plumbing elements around the house, you are more than welcome to give us a call and we'll book you in to take a look.

ANTA Team.

Our outdoor hose faucet became disconnected from the house line and we only found out as we were setting up our patio furniture. We took a chance on this company mainly because the reviews were very positive. We called Anta up and they came the very next day at precisely the time they stated (amazing!). He removed a portion of our deck plank in order to access the house waterline and proceeded to fix and reconnect the line. The whole procedure took 45 mins. Best part of this was how courteous Slewa (the plumber) was. I've got their card on hand in case of any future plumbing issues. Highly recommend this company.

~MM

Job Price

We really do appreciate the positive review! Our advanced scheduling system allows us to serve our customers very close to the promised time of arrival. We understand that timing can be very crucial for different occasions, so we do our very best to get the job done on time, promising professional results as well. We're also happy to hear that you have our card! You are more than welcome to call us any time of day, and we will be there to assist you!

ANTA Team

Diane Allen in Toronto

After several nasty sewage backups in the basement shower of our 100 year old house which various drain companies cleared by snaking, Anta excavated the (finished) floor and replaced the clay pipe with PVC. I couldn't be happier with their price, professionalism, and the care they took to minimize the mess & damage, both inside as well as to our front (landscaped) lawn.

Job Price

Thank you for the wonderful review, Diane! It satisfies us greatly when we not only fix a problem causing distress to a family, but provide them with a permanent solution, and relieving them of this stress. Our expert team has experience in both quality and performance in the installation of brand new PVC drains, and we are confident that they will serve you many years to come! Thank you for choosing ANTA Plumbing with this issue, and always remember that we are just a call away in case of anything else!

More about AnTa Plumbing Inc

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is experienced Licensed Master Plumbers, Drain Technicians fully licensed and insured.

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is certified by Municipality to provide services for our customers in plumbing, drain, water supply line services.

Our company is certified by City of Toronto to apply for any plumbing, drain REBATE PROGRAM as Tree Roots Rebate, Back-Water valve installation rebate, sump pump installation rebate, new toilet installation rebate. Find more infomation on our web site!

We use the most advanced technology to provide high quality service.