An Ta Plumbing Inc

Reviews for An Ta Plumbing Inc

Hillary in Scarborough
Hillary in Scarborough

Backflow Preventer & Basement Plumbing

We initially called Anta after moving into a new place to install a backflow preventer. They did great work and have been our go to plumber since then. The Anta team is very professional and friendly. They were able to get out quickly, did excellent work, great clean up. Definitely recommend and will be using them ongoing

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Fast, friendly, efficient

The toilet needed repair - the plumber came quickly, explained things clearly, checked in on the price with me, did the work and cleaned up - very quickly and with great communication- would recommend and definitely would use them again if anything else came up.

Hi Rob!

So happy to hear we were able to help you out with this job.
Our technicians and staff truly care about each and every client and their needs, and we try our best to treat all our clients with the same urgency we would want for our own homes and family.

Thank you again for your great review and please don't hesitate to contact us anytime should you ever need any further assistance or just have questions.

We wish you a happy and safe summer

Lisa
Lisa

Faucet installation

We had a faucet installation and main faucet repair. Communication was great. Requested authorization for additional work before completing. Very professional. Were available for a variety of dates to give selection.

Hi Lisa !!

Thank you so much for the great feedback! So happy we were able to assist you with your faucet issues.

I know how frustrating something like a faucet malfunction can be especially if it's something you use daily. We are also so happy to hear our plumber kept you informed on any pricing changes along the way! We too dislike surprise bills at the end so we try our best to discuss all possible outcomes to ensure our clients and technicians are on the same page.

I would like to apologize for the delay in my response and again thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

We wish you a fun and safe summer ahead!

Dave in Dundas
Dave in Dundas
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Cold water leak

Anta plumbing was professional, courteous an accommodating. They arrived quickly. Explain work needed now and what may need repair in future. I would highly recommend their services to anyone with plumbing issues.

Hi Dave!

Thanks for taking the time to give us your great feedback. We are so happy we could help you out and keep you informed of any future repairs needed.

We truly understand what kind of stress comes along with plumbing issues in your home and strive to ensure our clients can rest easy as quickly as possible.

We thank your so much for choosing Anta Plumbing for your plumbing needs and would like to remind you we are available 24/7 by chat or by phone should you ever have questions or concerns!

We wish you a happy and safe summer !!

Sandy in Toronto
Sandy in Toronto

Replaced galvanized water service pipeline with copper

We hired Anta Plumbing to replace our main water service pipeline. They did an incredible job - they were clean, professional, and efficient.
They were respectful of our home and did minimal digging to do the required work. Once they completed the job, they left the worksite impeccably clean, and took great care in ensuring that the freshly-poured concrete outside was properly covered and protected before they left.
Their excellent work came at a very decent price - they charged a significant amount less than other competitors.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for such a great review on our workmanship! Your kind words truly are appreciated.

I am so glad that our crew was able to exceed your expectations and assist you with such a project.
We at Anta Plumbing really do understand the stress of having any kind of repairs done to our homes especially during this already difficult time, and we ensure that our presence and work is as least disruptive as possible. Our crew members try to treat each customers home as if it was one of our own to ensure the best possible care is taken.

We would like to apologize for the delayed response and wish you a fantastic and safe summer ahead!

Should you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out.

-Anta Team

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Water main upgrade

Very professional team. From the initial estimate meeting to the full team onsite for a very large and involved job. They were great. Really inspires confidence. Kept me informed throughout.

Hi There,

I would like to start off by apologizing for the delay in our response!
We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great words. Our staff are always communicating and double checking at every point of any job, especially one of this size to make sure that not only we are all on the same page but our client is informed every step of the way and that any questions are concerns are answered.

We thank you so much for choosing Anta Plumbing and please don't hesitate to contact us anytime should you have any questions or need assistance in the future.

We wish you a safe and happy summer.

-Anta Team

Melodie in Toronto
Melodie in Toronto

Finish plumbing, main drain replacement (including back flow) and sump pump back up system

Our first experience with Anta was 3 years ago when we were searching for a sump pump backup system. Anta had just the right solution, installed expertly and reasonably priced. They also helped us apply for a rebate from the city. We hired them again in 2020 - in the heart of the pandemic - to address our main drain, which was clay and had been infiltrated by tree roots. We'd had part of this pipe addressed by another service 10 years prior but the supplier left a weak spot, and the drain was once again compromised. Anta quoted $6000 less than the original plumbing service, who'd bid on the next bit of work (which frankly, should've been addressed initially). Anta removed the old clay and replaced with new PVC, including a back up valve. Throughout they were thoughtful in their approach, quick, professional and fastidious. Again, they assisted with applications for rebates from the city. Yesterday we hired Anta again to do some finish plumbing for us - a new kitchen faucet, a new one piece toilet (these can be tricky) and a wall hung vanity with new drain and faucet. Everything went perfectly. Daniel did an excellent job, on time and on budget and also very clean and neat (and charming ;)). We recommend Anta to everyone who mentions they need a plumber, with no hesitation.

Hi Melodie ,

Thank you for your kind feed back on the various plumbing work we have done over the years .
It means so much to Anta Plumbing when our customers take the time to express their thoughts on our workmanship .
We are pleased to hear how happy you are with the various issues we have address and fixed for you.
We will be sure to share your positive words to our crew members who have helped out as I am sure this will mean a lot .
We hope during these trying times you will be safe and stay positive , soon we will be able to be outside to enjoy some nice weather
Cheers
Anta Plumbing Team

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

Excellent service on new kitchen sink, faucet and drain pipes install

Anta plumber, Rulin, provided a home visit during the pandemic, taking all precautions. Removed old sink, faucet, drain pipe and installed new (we had purchased new sink and faucet). Great service from a great company. No muss no fuss. Thank you!

Good Afternoon Pat!

We would like to thank you very much for your kind review of our services and plumber Rulin.

We know how hard this time is for everyone and our first priority is making sure we keep our clients and technicians safe by following all safety protocol.
We are thankful for the opportunity to service your home and bring just a little more ease to your life during this difficult time.

We hope you are enjoying this gorgeous March weather and please don't hesitate to give us a call should you have any further questions or concerns.

Jennifer W.  in Toronto
Jennifer W. in Toronto

Drain Replacement

After experiencing a bad back-up in my basement, I called out Anta to clear the blockage. They managed to clear the blockage, all while working impressively cleanly! (a task that may seem impossible if you saw what my basement looked like) They found that the problem was caused by roots and showed my it was all clear. They also left me an estimate for a replacement of the drains inside my house as it seemed they were in poor condition. I was happy to use their services against based on my first experience, and now I have all brand-new drains. I couldn't believe how clean the final result was considering that while they worked there was barely any more space in the basement to put soil. Would highly recommend their services to anyone!

Hi Jennifer

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.
We are so glad we were able to assist you with this problem especially in a time like this. We understand the stress a back-up in your home can cause on families on a regular basis not to mention in the middle of a pandemic !
We appreciate your kind words and will be sure to pass this on to the crew that was working on your drains.
Our team really does try to treat our clients home as if it's was one of our own and keep it in a presentable condition.

Thank you again for choosing Anta Plumbing and we wish you and your family the best!

Soum
Soum
4 reviews Milton, ON

Water Softener Installation

Water Softener Installation Up-Sell: Over the phone, I was given a range of $350-$420. After providing all the information along with pictures of the water softener, the pipes, etc., the lady confirmed that it is a basic job and should be done @ $350. The plumber came as scheduled, saw the room where it will be installed, checked the pipes, etc and then ripped open my new Whirlpool 30000 grain water softener. Suddenly he figured out the pipe sizes doesn't match and I need to buy 2 pcs of 3/4 x 1 inch female adapter. I was surprised but was okay with it and asked for the cost. He said he doesn't have it and need to buy it from the suppliers and it will increase by installation cost to $500. I was obviously shocked and asked him more detail about this adapter. After insisting a bit, he showed me a picture on his cell phone, which was basically an item from the home depot website. I re-confirmed with him that it is only those adapters which are causing an increase of $150 in my installation cost. He said yes, and he was also kind enough to offer me a $50 discount, thereby bringing my cost to $450. At the end I rejected his offer and started googling about the adapter. In any hardware stores, this adapter is selling for anyone between $4 - $13. I called back the "ANTA Plumbing Inc" customer care with my complaint and as expected they said it is the normal procedure to revisit the quote once the plumber visits the actual location of the installation and inspects everything.

I am not surprised, but disgusted to see these business practices are still so much prevalent in today's world.

Thank you for your feedback Soum. We are happy to see you took the time the give us a some feedback from our visit. We would like to clarify that we came to your house to provide you with a quote at no charge. We are very appreciative to be able to offer our clients an option to have a licensed experienced plumber assess their plumbing needs in person at absolutely no charge or obligation to proceed with the quote. We understand everyone is on a budget and having multiple quotes would provide better peace of mind.
Over the phone we do our best with the information given to provide a budget to help with a baseline idea. You were originally advised $350-420 for the installation, the plumber corrected the price based on what they saw needed to be done in person.
We appreciate your opinion and we will try to educate our dispatchers further, so that they are better equipped to provide more accurate over the phone quotes.

With best regards,
ANTA Plumbing Team

More about An Ta Plumbing Inc

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is experienced Licensed Master Plumbers, Drain Technicians fully licensed and insured.

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is certified by Municipality to provide services for our customers in plumbing, drain, water supply line services.

Our company is certified by City of Toronto to apply for any plumbing, drain REBATE PROGRAM as Tree Roots Rebate, Back-Water valve installation rebate, sump pump installation rebate, new toilet installation rebate. Find more infomation on our web site!

We use the most advanced technology to provide high quality service.