An Ta Plumbing Inc

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for An Ta Plumbing Inc

Rick in Etobicoke
Rick in Etobicoke

Oh my gosh they are amazing!

These guys were great. Showed up on time, gave a clear picture of what the issue was, fixed it quickly, and cleaned up when they left. If I ever run into a a plumbing emergency I'll be calling Anta Plumbing!!!

Kimberly in Etobicoke
Kimberly in Etobicoke

Best Drain Cleaning Service

Highly recommend this service. Tony did an amazing job. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, and he finished the work in a timely manner. All in all it was a very pleasant experience and I will be requesting Tony next time I need work done!

Excellent Professionals!

Igor did an amazing job cleaning out my drain. He was very thorough, knowledgeable, and honest. He comes with my highest recommendation. Service was quick and the job done well.

Thank you so much for taking the time the leave us a review.
He are so happy that you were satisfied with our Plumber Igor!
He definitely takes pride in his work and also makes sure to take the extra step to explain to our clients what exactly he is doing and explain the process in fixing/repairing. Igor will be thrilled to have your feed back.
We hope you will not have anymore drainage issues in your home, but should this come about we look
Forward to doing our best to helping you further!

Happy April to you and your family!

Best Wishes from the Anta Team!

profgiesler in Etobicoke
profgiesler in Etobicoke

Pipe repair and pressure pump installation

Delighted with the services they provided. I had them over for two tasks this week: first a leaking water pipe and then the installation of a pressure pump. After I saw how well they had done the former, I decided to let them do the latter. Both tasks were done in the most professional ways possible. The two gentlemen who came over from Anta Plumbing were very polite, considerate, fast, and competent. The pricing on both tasks was super fair too. So if you are looking for a top service at a top price, I highly recommend them.

Thank You for your very kind review for our plumber Igor who came to your house last week.
We truly appreciate you taking the time to make a review. We do take pride in the work we perform and customer satisfaction.
Igor will be thrilled to read this review about his work, as were we.
We do very much cherish Igor and his expertise, his knowledge combined with the care he has for our clients is what truly sets him apart.
Igor and his plumbing assistant both make sure to treat each job and house as their own and will work until they have perfected their repair or installation.
I am so happy we were able to help you, and although I do not wish you will run into any more plumbing problems, I do hope that we can help you in the future should this happen.

Thank You again for taking the time and we wish you the best!

- Anta Team

Ms. R.
Ms. R.

plumbing - working on fixtures and toilets in all 4 bathrooms

Calling them to set up an appointment, calling back for extra help and clarification, talking with my service guy Daniel, to the actual work being done, were all done with great care and sincerity. I trusted fully each person I spoke to and they tried to help me to the best of their ability, not making me feel like I was being taken advantage of. Trying to do things effective and efficiently so the work was not expensive was their goal which was amazing!

Ms.R, we are so glad we were able to help you out. We understand when plumbing problems arise it can be very stressful and it's hard to know who to trust, especially with something that you are not familiar with yourself.
Daniel makes sure to take his time and fully explain every step of the process with his clients to ensure everyone is at ease and on the same page.
Dill be thrilled to have your feedback and we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
We hope you and your family are keeping warm this winter and should you have any questions or concerns moving forward we look forward to hearing from you!

Warm Wishes from the Anta Team!

Susie in Etobicoke
Susie in Etobicoke

Very helpful plumbing service.

The plumber came to my house to service the drain ON TIME! Slava was very respectful and professional while he worked. I was surprised at how quickly and efficiently he was able to unclog the line and clean the drain. Great customer service and job well done! Based on this experience I would definitely refer Anta Plumbing to anyone!

Hi susie, thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review. Here at ANTA our plumbers pride themselves in their professionalism, especially inside our customer's homes. Im happy to hear the problem was resolved cleanly and efficiently; and look forward to helping out with any problems in the future.
All the best, ANTA plumbing

Amanda
Amanda

Shower not running properly

Daniel arrived promptly and checked out my shower. Figured out it was a cartridge problem. He had parts on hand and was able to replace it right away. Very knowledgeable plumber. Very happy with his service and would recommend AnTa to anyone.

Your time and review are highly appreciated, Amanda! We are very glad to hear you are satisfied with Daniels service. Unfortunately, shower cartridges do tend to wear off over time, but we are happy to say you don't have to worry about that for a good amount of time now. It can always be a little stressful and frustrating when these kinds of problems occur, but that is why our plumbers always try to have any material on hand so we can get rid of your issues as quickly as possible! Thank you once again and remember AnTa Plumbing will always be here ready to fix your plumbing issues. Have a great day. :)
- Anta Plumbing

Alex
Alex

Hot water tank leak

Work was completed quickly and with expert knowledge and service. Daniel was great and would totally recommend him for future work.

Much gratitude for the review Alex! We are happy to hear that your leaky fixture has been repaired, and that, that problem is out of the way for you now. Hope you have a new hot water tank to enjoy soon! Thank you once again. :)
- ANTA Plumbing

Mira in Etobicoke
Mira in Etobicoke

Plumbing

Plumber Daniel did couple installations in my apartment , always good suggestion , and result !!!
Very kind and patience to answer all my questions!!! Very professional , i will recommend Anta and Daniel if you have any plumbing issue ! Very impressive !

Mira, thank you greatly for your time in writing this review. At ANTA it is a priority to create an environment where the customer feels secure and understands how the plumbing systems work simply because it gives you a better insight and understanding of your home. In other words, a little patients can go a long way especially in the building of relationships with our clients. Gratitudes for your time and we (the ANTA team) wish you well. :)
- ANTA Plumbing

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Leaking pipes

Created more problems and frustrations. Damaged multiple walls and much of it unnecessary if the plumber knew what he was doing. Called another company to continue helping us that offered to fix the new pipe the way it should’ve been done by Anta in the first place.

Dear client,
Thank you for taking the time to share your views and opinions, we value any criticism because it only helps us in becoming better as a whole. We are also very grateful that you considered our company to come and solve your leak problem. In doing so, we did run into some other problems in other areas of your household. A stressful and frustrating situation, indeed, considering the fact that encountering more plumbing problems than initially expected could potentially increase the cost of not only plumbing repairs, but also other repairs and restorations. In this case, roofing issues, and drywall issues. Here at ANTA we really do understand how frustrating these events can be, especially during holiday times. Unfortunately pipe leaks can sometimes cause bigger issues inside the walls of the house than you might expect just by looking at the wall directly from your living space. The plumbing fixture issues we did troubleshoot and repair were fixtures of which play a big role in the plumbing system within your home. Fixing these issues were mandatory, and we are glad have had the chance to rid you of these problems. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that might have taken place in this period of time. On the contrary, the ANTA plumbing team is happy to have had solved your plumbing problems, and we wish that you do not encounter any further building and plumbing problems in the future. Thank you for your co-operation, and we hope that you would still consider us in the future.
All the bests.
ANTA plumbing

More about An Ta Plumbing Inc

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is experienced Licensed Master Plumbers, Drain Technicians fully licensed and insured.

AnTa Plumbing Inc. is certified by Municipality to provide services for our customers in plumbing, drain, water supply line services.

Our company is certified by City of Toronto to apply for any plumbing, drain REBATE PROGRAM as Tree Roots Rebate, Back-Water valve installation rebate, sump pump installation rebate, new toilet installation rebate. Find more infomation on our web site!

We use the most advanced technology to provide high quality service.