Solarium Repairs

Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses

Reviews for Solarium Repairs

DanH
DanH

Followed-up & visited until issue resolved

We fell in love with the solarium of our home which led us to buy this place but after the crazy winter, we realized that there were a few leaks happening. We called Andy and he quickly came to the rescue. He was really nice, attentive and followed-up. After the first visit, we realized that there were still leaks. Andy came back and re-patched the glass roof. It turned out the water was coming in from somewhere else further up the roof, so Andy came back again and did a water test and finally found the main issue. Thanks Andy! Hoping that the leaks are now done!

Sherry in Wainfleet
Sherry in Wainfleet
1 review Wainfleet, ON

Great owner!

I had been looking for someone for info on a repair i needed when i happened to find this company. I was extremely surprised at how much andy lansdowne helped me! He went above and beyond what he needed to do as far as getting contact info etc. Give him a call..great guy!

Erhard in Toronto
Erhard in Toronto

Solarium repair

Andy did a great job resealing our solarium - it had been leaking into our garage for years and no-one else was able to correct the underlying problem - we'd had it worked on three times previously in the twenty years we've had it and Andy is the only one who took the time to inspect it and explain everything to us. Great job Andy - thanks

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Solarium window replacement and repairs

I highly recommend Andy and Solarium Repairs!!! We had some cracked windows in our Solarium, leaks and minor wood damage. Andy was very responsive, diagnosed the problem quickly, quoted the job, ordered new windows and scheduled the install promptly. He arrived and completed the job on time and on budget (no hidden after-the-fact costs). What more can you ask for?! He cleaned up daily and at the end of the job. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Solarium Repairs. Thank you Andy!

greenhouse in Old Toronto
greenhouse in Old Toronto

repairs

i have a 35 plus years old greenhouse. andy has always helped me out with anything i have needed doing. broken windows ,door falling off, broken door handles. it doesn't matter how small the job he always will come down and fix it. i know he is very busy but he always squeezes me in. i would recommend him to anyone with greenhouse issues. Elaine Penman

Sunroom in Mississauga
Sunroom in Mississauga

Service

Snow build up caused a small leak in our sunroom roof. It was barely a drip but Andy responded promptly and solved the problem. Friendly, competent service is appreciated. Thank you.

thank you for the review hope you have years of enjoyment from the room

Simon from Makham
Simon from Makham

Major Solarium Repairs

Last summer I noticed our solarium floor had a lot carpenter ants' droppings. Given I didn't know any solarium repair contractors, I searched Home Star and found Andy of Solarium Repairs. Andy told me that the wooden foundation was rotten. It was a big job to replace the wood, panels and lower the deck to prevent future water damage to the wooden foundation. As it was a wet spring and summer last year, his jobs got back up. As he knows I wanted to repair the solarium before the winter, he helped me find Shane, another experienced solarium repair contractor, who used to work for Four Seasons Solarium. He reassured me that Shane is reputatble in the industry and properly insured. I trusted his advice and hired Shane. The whole repair took two weeks. We were very pleased with the quality of the work done by Shane and his crew and thanked Andy for his referral.

SJ in Wasaga Beach
SJ in Wasaga Beach

Solarium Repairs

We had some issues with our Solarium windows (condensation) and lots of ants coming in during the summer months. One call to Solarium Repairs and Andy & his team were able to quickly determine the problems and provide effective solutions. His quote was very reasonable. Once the work was started, he stayed at our site until it was finished. The work was completed efficiently and we have not experienced any issues since. We found Andy and his crew to be extremely professional and very approachable.
Surinder & Jasbir Basi

Jasbir and Surinder thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. You were great people to work with.

I still have to get you those photos and will soon

cheers andy

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

Master Craftsman

We had two solarium heat mirror type windows in our kitchen & dining room that were beginning to leak. When we found Andy & his company his expertise was invaluable. We felt we could trust him & that we had found the right person for the job. We were sure right! Andy & his helper Cory were terrific workers, always coming when scheduled & easy to have around.
Andy also responded quickly to any calls or emails from our initial inquiry for a quote to other questions.
We are thrilled with the finished project & keep looking out our clear windows.
Thank you Andy & Cory!

Judy & George

Judy i thank you for your review. It is important to trades to have feed back. I look forward to getting my seeds in the spring and finishing your sills. to get o coffee that george made would be over the moon.
cheers

Gloria H. in Saint Catharines
Gloria H. in Saint Catharines

Leaking sunroon/doors out of alignment

Found out that Andy was backed up with work this spring due to more rain than usual. We are so pleased he could now fit us in. Our roof had an irritating minor leak over the past few years. People would come and look but never got back to us. He is very professional and pleasant to have around - not easy to find in this day and age. We have every confidence in his ability. Would recommend strongly and, if he's busy, WAIT!!

Gloria thanks so much for your kind words. you guys were so great to work with.

cheers andy

More about Solarium Repairs

Welcome to Solarium Repairs. We specialize in repairing solarium's and helping prevent future issues. We offer services with integrity and to ensure customer satisfaction.

Solariums, Conservatories, Sunrooms; they are sold under many different names by many different companies. Some of these companies are still around, some are not. Some of these companies had great carpenters but not so great glaziers.

We at solariumrepairs.com have been in the glazing business for 25 years specializing in servicing sloped glazed systems. We do not build new Solarium's but have great relationships with people that do.

We are firm believers that these rooms live with the environment, and the environment continually changes to the detriment of these glazing systems.

We service many clients that have been orphaned from the original suppliers of their rooms and thought they had nowhere to turn. The rooms require a tradesman to have many defined skills to carry out the work to the quality expected.

We provide carpentry,finished carpentry,caulking, metal work, and drywall and of course high end glazing.

Please feel free to contact me.

Andy Lansdown