Canadian Rooter

Reviews for Canadian Rooter

Mottlab1
Mottlab1

Unplug kitchen drain

Work was done promptly with great care and at a very reasonable price by a very personable employee.

Thanks Pete,
It was good seeing you again 😁

Lisa Parrott in Mississauga
Lisa Parrott in Mississauga

Installation of sump pump and back flow valve

I couldn’t say a bad word about these guys. From 1st call to the work been completed they were polite, on time, work efficiently, cleaned up as they worked and protected all my stuff and most importantly they are very knowledgeable!!
Would highly recommend

Thank you so much for your review . 👍😀

simonamoga78 in Toronto
simonamoga78 in Toronto

Replace lead pipe water

I was very happy with the work they did.
Prompt, clean and fast
I did not have to worry about cleaning after them.
They arrived at the house at the time we agreed beforehand
No surprises or hidden fees when it comes
to the total cost

This means a lot to us . I look forward to work with you in the future .😁

maryd
maryd

Emergency leak

The pipes were leaking on three floors, with water coming through the drywall. My regular plumber came, looked and could not find the problem, charged me $300 and left. In a panic I called Canadian Rooter. They came within a couple of hours, found the problem and fixed it the next day. They were friendly and professional and they are now my regular plumbers!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Plumbing

Naz was efficient, friendly and professional. I Highly recommend his service. He snaked our shower drain with no problems at all. He was on time and worked fast. He is very likeable.

Thank you ! It was a pleasure meeting your lovely family .

Tina A. in Mississauga
Tina A. in Mississauga

Sump Pump Burst- Basement Flood + Cleanup

If you're looking for a plumber CALL THESE GUYS!!! First of all I want to say they respond instantly and are very professional, friendly, honest and up front people that come into your home to do the work necessary without up-selling, overcharging or making a mess. They are very fair in price without asking for payment in advance before doing the work. I had a sump pump pipe burst at 1 am and Naz showed up within 20 minutes to stop my basement from flooding, clean up water damage and fix the issue on the spot. I can't say enough good things about the dedication and great work they do- I only wish that all contractors could be like Naz and his team! Five stars is not enough. I wish I could give them ten! HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Thank you Tina , I appreciate all your business and referrals .

Suzanne in Scarborough
Suzanne in Scarborough

Basement Drain Sewage Backup - in the middle of winter

As a home owner sewage backup in your basement is a stressful mess! Naz and his team saved me and my basement! I’m so grateful for their efficient and professional resolution to the situation. The resolution involved digging down 8 feet outside my home in the middle of February to install a main back water valve and clean out the line. Once this work was done a camera scope was sent down to inspect the rest of the pipe. The scope showed an additional problem with the original clay pipes from the 1920’s. The Canadian Rooter team resolved this issue the following day. Working outside, in February, digging down 8 feet to replace the pipe. The city inspector came and the whole job was completed in 2 days. Naz explained the whole process clearly, in advance of the work being started, including reassuring me that I didn’t need to wait till spring to look after the issue. The paper work to apply for the Basement Flooding Protection Subsidy Program was also completed at the same time. Naz and his crew provided great professional service at a reasonable price, as they stated they would. Who could ask for more? Thank you! S. McNamee, Toronto

Thank you so much, Suzanne 😁.
I appreciate your review. Thank you for your business.

Household in Mississauga
Household in Mississauga

cracked piping

Cracked piping leading from our kitchen sink was causing a small leakage in the lower level. Naz previously did some excellent work for my mother so I called him as I felt I could trust him. Naz came right away to assess the situation and his crew came and did the new piping quickly and efficiently. We are very satisfied as Naz is reliable.

Hi Cathy ,
Thank you for wonderful review.

Rajesh
Rajesh

Kitchen Drain Replacement

I have called in Canadian Rooter for a few plumbing issues in my home, most notably for a major and chronic issue with the kitchen sink not draining.
Naz and team had power snaked this same drain almost two years prior so were familiar with my particular issues.

We discussed the options over the phone and decided the best choice was to replace the drain pipe entirely.
The team was extremely booked up but they understood the urgency that a backed up sink can cause.
They came in the day after our phone conversation to power snake the drain, just to allow us to get through the weekend.
With the major crisis averted this gave penty of time to calmly book an appointment to do the proper fix and replace the pipes.

I'm really impressed with the professionalism of Naz and his team.
They genuinely seem to care about their clients needs and how impacting plumbing issues can be.
Coming out before the major work just to power snake was also very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot Naz and team!
You can expect a call from me on future work although probably not for that kitchen drain because it's working perfectly now!

Raj thank you so much !
Such review makes me smile and happy.
I look forward to work with you in the future .

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

This company cares a lot about customer satisfaction . They pleased me by their work. They kept me updated about everything. Iam 100% satisfied with truely honest and Hardworking company that will definitely cater to your needs.

John Thank You !
It was a pleasure working with you .

Naz.

More about Canadian Rooter

Canadian Rooter is your local-Canadian-family owned business! Servicing Toronto & the GTA, we specialize in all major UNDERGROUND and minor plumbing and drain projects, basement waterproofing. We offer exceptional customer service, outstanding work quality and warranty. We offer free estimates with no obligations related to all underground drains. We view all problems as obstacles and will leave you with a piece of mind!

We do All household plumbing service calls by Appointment ONLY

* Basement Waterproofing
* Plumbing Installation & repairs
* Bathroom Renovation
*Watermain Break Repairs
* Catch basin cleaning and repairs
* Grease Trap Installation
* Back Water Valve Installation and Rebate process
* Sump Pump and Back up sump pump installation
* Roof Drains

Specialize in All underground plumbing, drain & waterproofing repairs.