Canadian Rooter

James in Burlington
James in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Replaced Clay pipe and Back flow

We used Canadian Rooter to replace our collapsed and root ridden clay pipe. They were on time fast and we had almost no disruption to service. Naz and his team were courteous and professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dear James! Thank you very much for your time and your business. We appreciate your review and value your honest feedback! Happy Holidays!

xyla1111
xyla1111

Waterproofing

I found this company through Homestars, I was very pleased with service. My basement was fixed and it was left clean and tidy. I will recommend them to my referrals.

Thank you.

Back up valve installation

I contacted Naz from a referral. My insurance company required us to install back up valves in our basement in order to get basement flood insurance. Naz showed up as promised, explained what I needed and immediately followed up with details and quote. We had to juggle dates but he was very accommodating, stayed in touch with me. Brought his crew as promised and the were excellent. He took care of everything including the application for the subsidy from the city.

Thank you Patcy . It was a pleasure working with you

Main and floor drain

Replaced collapsed clay pipes in the basement including a floor drain and the bottom part of the main. Very clean, quick, and quiet! Very professional!!

Thank you so much for your review.
It was a pleasure to work with you .

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Clogged kitchen sink drain pipe

I called in the morning and someone came within 2 hours fixing the issue immediately. Service was great, the issue was explained to me, and he even replaced/fixed the cover on our pipe. I would definitely use their service again and highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for your business !

Marius Sinclair
Marius Sinclair

Sewer repair and backwater valve

From the initial conversation about the different options, through the permit application, etc, right to the final work being done, it was a pleasure to work with such a thoroughly professional team. Thank you, Naz and colleagues!

Thank you Marius!
It was always a pleasure to work with such intelligent gentleman. Thank you πŸ™πŸ‘ for your business.

Michael Graf in Thornhill
Michael Graf in Thornhill

Clogged storm drain

During heavy rains we got a lot of water in the basement , twice.
Called Canadian Rooters. we got the same day response.
Terry came , it took him 10 min to locate the problem . He brought all the necessary equipment (Pipe video Camera, power rooter) . There was some sever routs clogging in the storm pipes. After about an hour of work he managed to remove the blockage and the drain was open. He clean all the mess after he finished. Great Job Terry! Thank you very much . Michael

Thank you Michael for your review. We look forward to resolve the problem permanently.

RJ in Mississauga, Ontario
RJ in Mississauga, Ontario

Shower cartridge replacement

Very happy with overall assessment and replacement completed by Naz. He took his time to explain options and recommended replacement of a malfunctioning shower cartridge and control valve. Works beautifully now! Thank you Naz!

Hi Ravi ,
I'm.glad we fixed a problem without breaking walls .
Thank you for your review !πŸ‘πŸ™

Dave
Dave
0 reviews Milton, ON

Canadian Rooter excellent service

Canadian Rooter provided our family with the highest quality of service. Their staff are highly skilled and respectful of our home! Before they started the work they took the time to explain the process. And when the work was complete they walked me through exactly what work was done before they left.

They use the high quality materials and left the home in perfect condition.

I will always put my trust in Canadian Rooter! I am repeat customer and will continue to use them for all my plumbing work !

Thank you so much David πŸ™πŸ‘. I really appreciate your review .

Jas in Toronto
Jas in Toronto

Drain clog

Naz came out to take a look at the problem on the same day and was in touch to let us know timing. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it efficiently. This was after we spent money on another plumbing company who wrongly diagnosed the issue and had quoted us thousands for a complex solution. Very glad we called Naz for the 2nd opinion! Naz’s team came out to replace our water supply lines last year and did an amazing job. We know who to call the next time we have a plumbing issue.

Thank you so much πŸ™ for your wonderful review .
You can count on me and my team all the time !

Best Regards,
Naz.

More about Canadian Rooter

Canadian Rooter is your local-Canadian-family owned business! Servicing Toronto & the GTA (radius of 80 km) , we specialize in all major UNDERGROUND and minor plumbing and drain projects, basement waterproofing. We offer Exceptional customer service, outstanding work quality and warranty. We offer free estimates with no obligations related to all underground projects. We view all problems as obstacles and will leave you with a piece of mind!

We do All household plumbing service calls by Appointment ONLY

* Basement Waterproofing
* Plumbing Installation & repairs
* Bathroom Renovation
*Watermain Break Repairs
* Catch basin cleaning and repairs
* Grease Trap Installation
* Back Water Valve Installation and Rebate process
* Sump Pump and Back up sump pump installation
* Roof Drains
* Heated Floor
* Heated Driveways
* Swimming pool demolition and backfill

Specialize in All underground plumbing, drain & waterproofing repairs.