Drain Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing Of Ottawa

Reviews for Mr. Rooter Plumbing Of Ottawa

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Clogged drain fixed quick and easy

Bathtub drain was clogged and after trying to fix it ourselves, we called Mr. Rooter because we were unsuccessful and didn't want to make it worse. An appointment was easy to make for the following afternoon. Ryan (and Paul) were on-time and got the job done in a thorough and quick manner! Couldn't be happier with the outcome and work of these two!

That's great to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We are happy we could help!

Francis in Ottawa
Francis in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Clearing blocked sewer lateral

I called Mr. Rooter Ottawa to clear a sewer lateral blocked by tree roots. The technicians protected my floors, worked hard and successfully cleared the blockages. They gave all the explanations I needed and I was provided with the videos and the information necessary for my dealings with the City. Also, the appointments were respected or I was contacted in advance of any delay or postponement. I am very pleased with the friendly, helpful, and professional service I received!
F. M., Ottawa West, October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad we could help!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Toilet leak far too expensive to fix.

I had them fix a toilet leak.
I was quoted $900 to fix the leak because a pipe had to be lenghtened.
The plumber did a great job but he was only at my house 2.5 hours.
Adding .5 hours travel time, the cost of $900 for 3 hours work comes out to $300/hour.
The plumber gets at most $50/hour so the company pockets a $250/hour profit.
If I ever need a plumber again, I will choose one that charges hourly.

We're very sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the service you received. Feel free to give us a call at (613) 746-0000 and we'll be happy to investigate your concern.

Begonia Ave in Ottawa
Begonia Ave in Ottawa

Professional and efficient

Jason Flatla came to find out what was wrong with our new bathroom in the basement. He was patient, professional, explained everything and answered all of my questions. He also had a camera to look inside the pipes and show me what the issue was. Our issue was resolved in no time and we feel much better about using our bathroom again. I also appreciated the initial call. The lady took my call on Sunday and booked an appointment of my choosing for day and time. Thank you for making a stressful situation go away.

We're glad to hear it! Thanks again for choosing Mr. Rooter.

Bandit in Ottawa
Bandit in Ottawa

Laundry drain blockage

Mr. Rooter Plumbing Of Ottawa
613-746-0000
3900 Russell Rd.
Ottawa
K1G 3N2

This laundry drain has been a problem on and off for about 2 years.Finally it became completely blocked. I made the call and
a Tech came and explained the procedure to me and began working.
The problem was fixed and there was NO mess for me to clean.
The tech was efficient, pleasant and answered all of my questions.

We're glad to help! Thanks for the review!

Roof Drain

Our roof drain has been slow to drain for the past few years and we decided it was time to take care of it professionally. The service was prompt and professional. Ryan Sherrer did a great job explaining the work to be done and finished on time.

Sewage backup

Came home from vacation to find our sewer line had backed up. Jason came over late at night to help out. Calm, patient and clear, he got us through the night. He returned the next day with Colin (and a really big machine) and finished the job done in no time. What impressed me the most was how good they both were with the customer.

Should also note the excellent call center/dispatch team. They called at exactly the right times to make sure that I never stressed and always knew what was happening. I was impressed before Jason ever came to the door.

Kitchen faucet leak

Excellent service from Larry and Erin. Thanks to Larry for all the advice on the house plumbing issues and for the extras. They are both excellent representatives of the company.

Plumbing Leak

We had a shower leaking into the floor below. We called Mr. Rooter and they were quick and efficient in diagnosing and fixing the problem. The technician, Richard, was very professional, courteous and helpful. He explained everything and allowed me to inspect what he had done. He also cleaned up the whole area he had worked. He provided professional advice and before leaving made sure I was well informed and happy with the service he had done. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr. Rooter to anyone in the future. Thank you...for a job well done!!!

Don in Gloucester
Don in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

Questions on why dishwasher would leak when water was turned off at the main.

I asked if Luca could be sent out to answer questions on why my dishwasher would leak when water was turned off at the main. I have always been impressed by Luca’s professionalism, knowledge and courtesy with every visit he has made. In my books he warrants a Five out of five star rating. He is an exemplary employee.

More about Mr. Rooter Plumbing Of Ottawa

Mr. Rooter Plumbing ofOttawa and surrounding area residents and businesses need exceptional plumbing services from trustworthy professionals. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Ottawa offers a world class customer experience from courteous, clean, and respectful professionals in addition to guaranteed work, up front pricing, and no overtime charges. Our highly-trained staff is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week offering service and appointments at your convenience to help you get your life back on track. Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Ottawa today at (613) 746-0000.

Some of the services that we offer are, Plumbing Repair