HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Ottawa  >  Mr. Rooter Plumbing Of Ottawa

Reviews for Mr. Rooter Plumbing Of Ottawa

Sewage backup

Came home from vacation to find our sewer line had backed up. Jason came over late at night to help out. Calm, patient and clear, he got us through the night. He returned the next day with Colin (and a really big machine) and finished the job done in no time. What impressed me the most was how good they both were with the customer.

Should also note the excellent call center/dispatch team. They called at exactly the right times to make sure that I never stressed and always knew what was happening. I was impressed before Jason ever came to the door.

Kitchen faucet leak

Excellent service from Larry and Erin. Thanks to Larry for all the advice on the house plumbing issues and for the extras. They are both excellent representatives of the company.

Plumbing Leak

We had a shower leaking into the floor below. We called Mr. Rooter and they were quick and efficient in diagnosing and fixing the problem. The technician, Richard, was very professional, courteous and helpful. He explained everything and allowed me to inspect what he had done. He also cleaned up the whole area he had worked. He provided professional advice and before leaving made sure I was well informed and happy with the service he had done. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr. Rooter to anyone in the future. Thank you...for a job well done!!!

Don in Gloucester
Don in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

Questions on why dishwasher would leak when water was turned off at the main.

I asked if Luca could be sent out to answer questions on why my dishwasher would leak when water was turned off at the main. I have always been impressed by Luca’s professionalism, knowledge and courtesy with every visit he has made. In my books he warrants a Five out of five star rating. He is an exemplary employee.

Meredith in Ottawa
Meredith in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

From panic to peace of mind

The shower wouldn't turn off, the main water valve in the basement broke, and the pipe started to leak.... all on a sunny Saturday afternoon.
Mr Rooter to the rescue. The dispatcher kept me posted on when to expect help to come, which was helpful. When Jeremie arrived, he assessed the issue, explained what needed to be done, what problems we may encounter, and how we'[d handle those. He explained the costs, and then proceeded to make everything right. He was professional and courteous throughout. He explained clearly without being condescending. A return trip was required, and he was prompt. efficient and did a clean and thorough job. I'm confident the work is going to last - but there is a one year warrantee, for added peace of mind. For the quality of the work, the quality of the service, and the fair price, I would highly recommend Jeremie and Mr Rooter.

Homeowner in Gloucester
Homeowner in Gloucester

Shower drain repair

Would highly recommend Mr Rooter. Ryan and Colin were fantastic and would ask for them by name if I ever need additional work done in the future. You are doing yourself a disservice if you don’t at least give them a call to see if they can help.

Monique in LAVAL
Monique in LAVAL

Powder room toilet

Ryan Sherrer is the plumber who did the work - he showed up as scheduled and had me explain what the issue was, and what I had done. He then gave me the details on how he would fix the problem - the work was done in about 2 hours, altogether - omitting time to go back and get a toilet. I asked about prices if I supply the toilets as I will have the two upstairs replaced as well since they are getting old as well. He showed me that I can save a lot by doing that myself, so I will definitely go that route next time; I opted not to this time only because of the urgency of the situation. Because of the professionalism shown by the Mr Rooter team, I will definitely call them when I need more plumbing work.

Unclogging basement drain

Jason arrived on time and prepared. He assessed the situation and provided information and options. He persisted with the task until he had completed the task perfectly. Jason’s kindness and professionalism were well appreciated given the stress one feels when facing plumbing emergencies! Thanks Mr. Rooter for sending Jason out to help us!

Floor drain in Gloucester
Floor drain in Gloucester

Floor drain backup

Called Monday morning. Service arrived at 10:30 as scheduled. Problem fixed and site cleaned up by 1:30. Everthing was explained and options offered. Ryan Sherrer was the tech. Would not hesitate to recommend him or his company

Dan in Gatineau
Dan in Gatineau
1 review Gatineau, QC

basement plumbing

the technician was very courteous and knowledgeable. he explained what was needed and was able to offer various solutions to the work I requested. He was efficient and the job was completed with little disruption to our regular daily routine. My tech's name is Jeremy and he was a very nice fellow.

More about Mr. Rooter Plumbing Of Ottawa

Mr. Rooter Plumbing ofOttawa and surrounding area residents and businesses need exceptional plumbing services from trustworthy professionals. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Ottawa offers a world class customer experience from courteous, clean, and respectful professionals in addition to guaranteed work, up front pricing, and no overtime charges. Our highly-trained staff is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week offering service and appointments at your convenience to help you get your life back on track. Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Ottawa today at (613) 746-0000.

Some of the services that we offer are, Plumbing Repair