Mr. Rooter Plumbing Of Ottawa

Nora in Richmond Hill
Nora in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

kitchen sink

The technician who came was great and very responsible problem was solved, and he did not leave until he made sure everything was working properly. Based on my experience I would recommend this company. The only downside is that it is quite expensive.

Bathroom Vanity Plumbing

I’m very pleased with the work Mr. Rooter did for me earlier this month. I had bought a new bathroom vanity without getting advice from a plumber. The old vanity had one sink. The new vanity has two. It was a much bigger job than I expected.

The office staff at Mr. Rooter were very patient as I set up and cancelled several different appointments. When I finally DID commit to Mr. Rooter (with whom I’d previously had good experiences), it proved to be an excellent decision. They arrived exactly on time and carried out the work in precisely the time provided in their estimate. They cleaned up all the mess and explained what they had done. I felt completely comfortable having them in my home.

Thanks for a great job!

Rats in Kanata
Rats in Kanata

Toilet rebuild

I woke up to the sound of water running and found the toilet was at fault. I called Mr Rooter emergency line and an appointment was set up for later the same day. When the plumber came he inspected the toilet and explained in detail what the situation was and what my choices were. He also explained the cost before he fixed it. He worked tirelessly for around five hours as I had also asked him to check my other two toilets. I was and am completely satisfied.

main drain problem

Technician Paul Upper went out of his way to come to our house at the end of his day. He spent almost an hour checking all the drains, running the water at each drain, checking the pipes in the basement and explaining in good detail everything he was doing and what must have cause the noise coming from all the drains earlier in the day. He was personable and professional. We would not hesitate to use Mr. Rooter service again.

Great service, fast, intelligent

Had a problem with Freeze Proof Outdoor Faucet - broke after 19 years of usage. The part appeared very old, nothing in stock neither anywhere in Canada nor at Amazon / eBay. So guys suggested to change the whole piece. Long job (over 2 hours) and bad access to the place. But all was done very professionally. Good job! Price is not low indeed - hopefully I won't change these pieces very often :)

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Toilet unclogging

Great Customer service! Very knowledgable kind plumbers, who give you tips on how to avoid plumbing issues in the future. High quality of work. Although the it was a little expensive for the actual work that was done, there are no hidden charges, and the plumbers let you know the exact pricing before the job.

EOR in Nepean
EOR in Nepean

Cast Iron pipe

As a customer that has used your services before when I saw my basement floor drain backing up and water going across my floor, I called Mr. Rooter. Within 3 hours Will arrived. Will was fantastic from start to finish. Will tried and tried to unplug it, but when he finally made headway he found clay. Unfortunately the news was that my pipe had collapsed or rusted out.
A little more than a week later Will was back to dig up my basement floor with Laurier. Will was right, my 90 degree connector was completely rusted out. It took 2 days, with me asking alot of questions, and Will answering all of them. They left the area clean and covered everywhere they went.
I have only good things to say about this company but more importantly the people that work there.

angela d.
angela d.

My pipes were clogged

I had a clogged pipe which resulted in the water from the kitchen sink draining into the basement laundry tub. Pail was methodical and very thorough. He explained all the details to me. I was very impressed.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Clogged floor drain in laundry room

Richard at Mr Rooter cleared the drain with his magic snake and I am very satisfied with the job he did. Richard also provided instructions on how to maintain the drain in order to prevent re-occurrence of the problem. Richard is a knowledgeable technician with a considerate and friendly attitude. Highly recommended!!

Clogged toilet (solved)

Paul and Guy were very friendly and super professional with their service. It's nice to see a company that actually cares. Thanks guys we really appreciate what you've done and we will continue using Mr.Rooter when needed.

More about Mr. Rooter Plumbing Of Ottawa

Mr. Rooter Plumbing ofOttawa and surrounding area residents and businesses need exceptional plumbing services from trustworthy professionals. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Ottawa offers a world class customer experience from courteous, clean, and respectful professionals in addition to guaranteed work, up front pricing, and no overtime charges. Our highly-trained staff is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week offering service and appointments at your convenience to help you get your life back on track. Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Ottawa today at (613) 746-0000.

Some of the services that we offer are, Plumbing Repair