Lindy Consulting Limited, Architect

Lisa Ramos from Woodbridge
Lisa Ramos from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Kitchen counter redesign

I wanted to change the kitchen counters and their design to match the paint on the walls. I looked through a few options but Lindy Consulting seemed to have some good review so I called them and they discussed everything with me. We all agreed on a good price and design and once the work was done it turned out perfect! The people at Lindy did a great job!

Kristin from Toronto
Kristin from Toronto

Rear Addition

Steve and Annette helped us plan and design a rear addition to our home. We had a rough vision of what we wanted to do, and they helped us make it better. They patiently walked us through the pros and cons of our ideas, and provided suggestions to help us solve various logistical problems. We're very happy with the end result!

Kristin, I hope that its not too late to respond to your great review. I hope that the dust has settled, and that the addition has stood the test of time. It has been a great pleasure working with you and your husband.
Regards, Steve

Janice Burnaby from Ajax
Janice Burnaby from Ajax
1 review L1 S7 A3, ON

Basement remodelling

My basement was unfinished since I moved in to my house a few years back. I decided to get it remodelled and I was looking for a reasonable price and good quality work. When I called Lindy Consulting, they told me that they would work with me closely to know exactly how I wanted my basement to look. It took a few months, but after all the planning and construction it came out looking really well. The money was well spent, and the work was very good quality. Thank you Lindy Consulting for making sure I got what I wanted!

Cassandra Fredericks from Mississauga
Cassandra Fredericks from Mississauga

Redesigning kitchen

The kitchen in my house was a bit bland and I felt like it was time for me to make some changes and liven it up. I wanted some counter changes and a newer colour scheme done for a good and reasonable price. I called Lindy Consulting and they seemed like professionals over the phone so I hired them. We discussed everything and they got to work. When they finished everything, it looked amazing, and I must say that they impressed me. Good work Steve, and I definitely recommend Lindy Consulting.

Denise Morrow from Milton
Denise Morrow from Milton
1 review North York, ON

Renovation

Some parts of my house needed a full redesigning and renovation. I had heard of Lindy Consulting from my boss because he had gotten work done from them before. I called them up and after deciding to get work done from them hired them. It took a while, but after everything was finalized and we got a good price, I got most of the walls done and flooring changed. I'm happy with all of the work I got done from Lindy, and I recommend Steve and his team!

Jeet Kullar from Brampton
Jeet Kullar from Brampton

Basement finishing

I had a unfinished basement for 2 years and I was looking for someone who could just do the walls and add a nice finishing to the basement. After a friend told me about Lindy Consulting, I contacted them and spoke with Steve. Steve was informative and honest, so I decided to get them to do the work. After everything was said and done, I was pleased to see that they did an amazing job and in a shorter period of time than I expected. Thank you Steve and your team at Lindy Consulting! Keep up the good work!

Lamar K from Thornhill
Lamar K from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Interior Design Changes

I needed some interior redesigning done for the basement and main floor of my house. I was browsing through homestars and found a few different businesses, but they either were charging way too much or they did not seem to have the experience. It was then that I came across Lindy Consulting, and I must say after contacting them and having them do the work I was very impressed. Good Work Lindy!

Lamar,
Thank for the great review and your kind words.
We appreciate your support!
Steve

Warren in Toronto
Warren in Toronto

Architectutal design

We hired Steve to prepare plans for our kitchen reno and for a new mud room we're putting on the house.

Steve listened carefully to what we were looking for and was extremely efficient in providing a first proposed draft. He then worked with us on some adjustments to hone our vision for the final permit documents.  Since we are essentially doing two separate projects and because one (the mud room) may require Committee of Adjustment approval, Steve went the extra mile by speaking to the City in advance of us making our applications to ensure they were structured in the most efficient way possible to avoid approval delays. The level of commitment Steve brings has made him a critical part of our project team. We've just received our kitchen permit and are about to get started.

Steve is extremely professional, collaborative, accommodating of our busy schedules and clearly takes pride in his work. We highly recommend him and Lindy Consulting.

Warren,
Thank you for your positive review. Your kind words are very much appreciated. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and working with you and your team. I look forward to our continued collaboration on your project.

Evelyn Mitsui in Toronto
Evelyn Mitsui in Toronto

Permit drawings for renovation in Toronto

Assisted Review

We hired Lindy Architect for the second time, we were very pleased with the results the first time around where they designed a third storey addition. They were extremely quick to turn around a new set of permit drawings for our basement renovation which involves structural work. Their plans are very much in line with our objectives. Steve is also helping out with obtaining some potential trades to perform the work in 2014! Thanks for your assistance! Lindy Architect can be trusted to provide great service every step of the way.

Evelyn and family: Thank you for your continued support! Its going to look great!

More about Lindy Consulting Limited, Architect

HOUZZ BEST OF 2016
HOUZZ BEST OF 2015
HOUZZ BEST OF 2014
LINDY ARCHITECT - PROFESSIONAL
Our strength lies in our SUPERIOR CLIENT SERVICE every step of the way. We offer full service design and renovation advice.
Well versed in permit drawings and construction drawings and the City approvals process, we are excellent at helping a client troubleshoot and brainstorm to come up with a home addition, new home construction, or upgrade that will suit their wants and needs for years to come. We specialize in home renovations, open concept renovations, additions, and new builds. We can help you decide where to best spend those renovation dollars for the highest impact. Visit our website. Speak to Steven Lindy Architect to get you on the right track.

Architects and Design/Project Management
Architectural / permit drawings and construction drawings, these are the documents required to help obtain the necessary building permit approvals, and to describe the work for the construction trades. We Get you on Track
Licensed professional architect. We can help you decide where to best spend those renovation dollars for the highest impact. We work with you from initial concept, through design, working drawings, permit, construction and final completion.
www.lindyconsulting.com www.torontoarchitect.ca www.greenismainstream.ca https://www.facebook.com/LindyArchitect http://www.houzz.com/pro/lindyarchitect/lindy-architect
First and foremost, we listen to our clients' ideas and requirements of functionality of rooms and spaces. We can then prepare the design based on the client's needs. Licensed architect.
*Service*, Plans for permit, experience in construction issues and design process, brainstorming, troubleshooting, open concept plans.
2008
OAA, Licensed with the Ontario Association of Architects
OAA, Ontario Association of Architects, Canada Green Building Council LEED
Architect, LEED Green Building Council, PMP
PROJECT RATE
We provide a detailed quote.