Lindy Consulting Limited, Architect

Reviews for Lindy Consulting Limited, Architect

Martin from Toronto
Martin from Toronto

Plans for Interior Alteration

We reached out to Lindy Consulting after reading great reviews on HomeStars. We were immediately impressed by how quickly Steven was able to attend our initial consultation. Steven and Annette are professional and have great ideas. They were able to accommodate our budget and Steven assisted us with the entire application process which included accompanying us to the permit office. The permit office had numerous questions and having Steven there to answer them was a tremendous help. We will definitely be reaching out to them for the next phase of our project. We highly recommend that you reach out to Lindy Consulting, you will not be disappointed!

Martin, Thank you so much for the kind words and for the great review. We really look forward to seeing the finished results! It was great working with you and your family!!

Margaret from Toronto
Margaret from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Renovation, structural, interiors

Renovating an existing home is a major and complicated process. Our project was a kitchen renovation which included removal of structural walls, in order to nearly double the size of our kitchen. We were very impressed with Steven and Annette who proved to be very practical and effective in dealing with all project issues. Needless to say, I do not hesitate to reccomend Lindy Architects, we are extremely pleased with the final results, and we would certainly use them again without hesitation.

Margaret, Thank you for the great review, thank you for the opportunity and thank you for trusting us with your fabulous home.

Mark in Little Italy
Mark in Little Italy

Architectural Plans for Renovations

I planned to do 4 renovation projects at my house, each more demanding than the first. Steve at Lindy Consulting was able to develop the architectural drawings necessary for the city of Toronto. He was very collaborative with my wife and me, working for the best solution not dictating.

Once the plans were complete, he came with me to get the plans approved. Our plans were held up (1 of the 4 projects required more details and a trip to committee of adjustment). Steve smartly, broke the plans into 2 -- (1) the first three easy projects (2) leaving the more complex one in the system with the original plans. Steve made the trip to City Hall and resubmitted the plans. Within 4 days I had approval.

Steve is courteous, conscientious and thoughtful. He is well recommended.

Naomi in Forest Hill
Naomi in Forest Hill
1 review YORK, ON

Home Renovation & Addition

Assisted Review

We hired the Lindy Consulting Architect team for our home renovation and addition project. The entire house was gutted and we added a beautiful sunroom downstairs and a master bedroom upstairs. We are very happy with the results.

Naomi, Thank you for your great review...very much appreciated. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and working with you and your team. I look forward to our continued collaboration.
Regards, Steve

Shelley in North York
Shelley in North York
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Architectural drawings and design.

Assisted Review

We hired Lindy Consulting Architects - (Annette and Steve) to design a rear addition to our home in North York which included 2 extra bedrooms on the second floor and an enlarged kitchen, washroom, mudroom and deck on the main floor. They addressed all of our issues and concerns. The house addition is in keeping with the existing house. We are extremely happy with the outcome. The design and permit drawings progressed smoothly, and the drawings were extremely well detailed and thought out to the "n-th" degree. We would recommend them wholeheartedly for anyone considering a renovation or addition project.

Shelley, Thank you for the excellent review. I hope you are all settled in.

Benjamin
Benjamin

Renovation Consultation

My wife and I were in the middle of buying a home and we wanted to make sure that we would be able to do specific renovations before finalizing the sale (i.e. remove certain load-bearing walls, etc.). Through HomeStars.com, I discovered that Lindy Consulting Limited was offering a free consultation. Lindy Consulting had some glowing reviews, so I decided to make use of the consultation and emailed them. After a few emails back and forth, I was able to book an appointment with Steven Lindy on very short notice. Steven was accommodating and was able to come during a specific time slot. When I finally met Steven, he was very professional and straight forward. During our consultation, Steven provided some excellent ideas and possible concerns about our renovations. From this, I realized that we were dealing with a professional who would be doing things by the book, which is a characteristic my wife and I definitely appreciate. I will certainly be considering Lindy Consulting for their architectural services when we decide to renovate our new home. I would definitely recommend them to others for a consultation.

Benjamin. What a nice surprise. Thank you for the review. It is very much appreciated. Best of luck.

More about Lindy Consulting Limited, Architect

HOUZZ BEST OF 2016
HOUZZ BEST OF 2015
HOUZZ BEST OF 2014
LINDY ARCHITECT - PROFESSIONAL
Our strength lies in our SUPERIOR CLIENT SERVICE every step of the way. We offer full service design and renovation advice.
Well versed in permit drawings and construction drawings and the City approvals process, we are excellent at helping a client troubleshoot and brainstorm to come up with a home addition, new home construction, or upgrade that will suit their wants and needs for years to come. We specialize in home renovations, open concept renovations, additions, and new builds. We can help you decide where to best spend those renovation dollars for the highest impact. Visit our website. Speak to Steven Lindy Architect to get you on the right track.

Architects and Design/Project Management
Architectural / permit drawings and construction drawings, these are the documents required to help obtain the necessary building permit approvals, and to describe the work for the construction trades. We Get you on Track
Licensed professional architect. We can help you decide where to best spend those renovation dollars for the highest impact. We work with you from initial concept, through design, working drawings, permit, construction and final completion.
www.lindyconsulting.com www.torontoarchitect.ca www.greenismainstream.ca https://www.facebook.com/LindyArchitect http://www.houzz.com/pro/lindyarchitect/lindy-architect
First and foremost, we listen to our clients' ideas and requirements of functionality of rooms and spaces. We can then prepare the design based on the client's needs. Licensed architect.
*Service*, Plans for permit, experience in construction issues and design process, brainstorming, troubleshooting, open concept plans.
2008
OAA, Licensed with the Ontario Association of Architects
OAA, Ontario Association of Architects, Canada Green Building Council LEED
Architect, LEED Green Building Council, PMP
PROJECT RATE
We provide a detailed quote.