Toronto Home Theater

Reviews for Toronto Home Theater

Hayley
Hayley

Installed Sonos, fixed TVs

I selected Mike at Toronto Home Theater because of the reviews on HomeStars - and the fact that the company had won Best of awards for FIVE consecutive years. I was not disappointed. Mike lived up to the hype - showing up promptly and fixing our issues. Two TVs that had not worked properly for years. He re-programmed the remotes and voila! My husband could not be happier. Further, he quickly installed a Sonos system and we look forward to having the best parties on the block. All this done efficiently and without breaking the bank. Thank-you Mike. We look forward to seeing you soon to install our Nest units and outdoor speaker. Nothing like repeat business to prove you are good!

Our pleasure Hayley to get everything working the way it should and have everyone happy there. Thanks again.

Kevin
Kevin

Basement Home Theatre Installation

Fair, honest, and skilled. Those are the words that come to mind when describing Mike and his team. After building a home, I've dealt with a fair number of people in various trades - Mike is one of those rare people that has your best interest at heart and delivers what you need, and nothing more. On several occasions, he actually talked me out of spending MORE money on things I thought I needed...

Simply put, If you're thinking about a home theatre system, you need to call Mike. I'm extremely happy with the quality and timeliness of everything installed - without question, our family has a new favourite room.

Kevin, your kind words mean a lot! I take a lot of pride in my craft and although I do run my own business.....I'm not "all business"......I leave a lot of money on the table by not over selling customers.....but I sleep at night and I believe being honest breeds loyalty. I'd rather treat someone right any day of the week. It was my pleasure to work for you!

TeamHop in Toronto
TeamHop in Toronto

Terrific People, Terrific Products and Service.

The team at Toronto Home Theater have been absolutely terrific for me to work with, over the course of several installs at my home. They have made great recommendations for me, provided great pricing and delivered the jobs on time and on budget. I highly, highly recommend Toronto Home Theater.

Appreciate the time you took to write an honest review here guys. Look forward to any future projects.

Katherine
Katherine

Home electronics set up and maintenance

Mike is exceptional!! We bought a house where we inherited someone else’s “toys”. They were beyond us and Mike deciphered everything and made it make sense. Rogers was here for six hours, came back twice... and had no clue. Our security company was also stumped. Mike is sharp, likeable, and reliable. If there is a way, he will find it. He provides exceptional value compared to his competitors and exemplary service. Mike makes tech stuff make sense to non-tech people and doesn’t charge you for things and services just because. I highly recommend Mike, and already have to several friends. Our contractor was so impressed with his work, he asked for his contact.

Thanks Katherine for the great feedback, we appreciate your business.

Etobicoke
Etobicoke

Rebwork existing set up and update components

We needed a simpler set up for our TV sound and Sonos systems. Mike came in with the perfect solution, taking out an antiquated set if components and replacing with additional Sonos equipment...works great and the job was...on time and in budget...we are very pleased

Yes the Sonos works so well for alot of people and glad it did here too. Thank you for your review.

Leo  from Grimsby
Leo from Grimsby

AV Installation

When we decided to have our very own home theater, I was tasked with finding a company to do so. My level of expertise is nonexistent and once I called and spoke with Mike, I knew he was the one I would hire. He set my mind at ease and assured me I would get what I wanted within my allowable budget. Mike was very honest and straight forward and basically provided me with information of what was the best bang for my buck. Mike and his staff saved me money and came well under my budget. My family especially likes the Sonos multi room audio system. I will most certainly recommend Mike and Toronto Home Theater.

Set expectations and come in on budget is what we do. Thank you so much for taking time to write a review here Leo.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Home speaker consultation and install

Mike is an exceptional human. Way above and beyond the call of duty in terms of guidance and installation of my new Sonos equipment. He is fair and will tell you if you think you need something and he doesn’t agree.

If more service professionals were like Mike we would t need Homestars.

Thank You Greg for sharing your experience with Toronto Home Theater

Brian in New York
Brian in New York

Loved their work

I just simply loved the way they worked. Technicians were on time & finished the job on time. Simply fabulous. I have also referred to all my family and frineds

Brian , thank you for the referrals. We will let you know how they turn out. All the best.

Paul in Bolton
Paul in Bolton
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Dedicated Home Theatre Room

Mike and his team at Toronto Home Theatre did an awesome job working within my budget to create a one of kind Home Theatre room. They won't let you spend money wastefully and drive to give you value for every dollar. These folks really know their stuff and truly care about the final product. The room exceeded my expectations and brought a long time dream to life. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Mike... and Chris. Thank you Mike for coming out my way and indulging my vision. Thank you Chris for your countless hours to details most people just don't appreciate, but we do ! I would recommend you guys in a heart beat. Cheers.

Paul, was a pleasure for us to work in your home. Thanks for mentioning Chris , he is detailed for sure and our secret weapon on many jobs.

tonydimarco in Brampton
tonydimarco in Brampton

Commercial Post Production Suite

We highly recommend Toronto Home Theatre.

Right from the first contact with Jeff, everything was very professional and courteous. Mike made time in his schedule to come out quickly for a site visit to formulate a plan for our tight timeline and was extremely efficient and knowledgeable. He not only was able to supply us with the needed parts but was able to salvage a few items we had in our facility to save us money.

Mike and his team’s work installing our commercial plasma panel, audio distribution and in-wall speakers well planned out and executed flawlessly.

These guys know customer service. We are very satisfied. Thank you!

Tony , appreciate your review here. It was cool to see your studio and be a small part in polishing up the one room for you guys. thx. Jeff

More about Toronto Home Theater

Need A Home Theater Design?

We SELL Home Theater PRODUCTS and offer FULL INSTALLATION of them as well !!

Setting up your home theatre can be a confusing and challenging task. Our installers are professional, highly-trained and bring a wealth of experience in the areas of projection, LCD LED, 3D installation, HDTV, UHDTV, surround sound setups, whole-home audio, structured wiring and universal remote operations - you know, those cool All In One Remotes!

Home Theater Services

Pre-installation Consultation - We will assess your space to ensure the most bang for your buck!

Home Theater Design - Turn-key installations offering furniture, renovations, painting, electrical and custom furniture to house your equipment.

Projection Systems - Take movie night to the next level with 1080p / 3D projection systems!

Surround Sound Set-Up - Treat ears to surround sound and entire home audio solutions!

Universal Remotes - STOP fiddling with silly remotes. Our universal remotes make your life easy!
___________________________________________________________________________