Home Depot - Queensway

Reviews for Home Depot - Queensway

Ali from Toronto
Ali from Toronto

Default material Store

Like most people Home Depot is the default store I go to for building materials. The Queensway location is pretty good. They normally have everything in stock, but have found certain items to be occasionally out. They got a few really good staff members that know their stuff, but some of them just don't seem to want to be there. The best thing about Home Depot is they are open late. If I can go to a product specific store I will, but if its late and I need something I buy there. Make sure to compare pricing with other major retailers as I often find some items are priced better at different retailers.

Leanne from Toronto
Leanne from Toronto

Home Reno

I was in last night and had the most amazing staff member Ray help me find everything on my list, he took the time to discuss the differences between product choices and was very knowledgable. I needed to contact my home to inquire about which product to pick up and I realized my phone was dead , Ray even set me up with his personal charger so that I could get the answer from home right away which in turn enabled me to purchase the additional products!

Ann Blatherwick from Toronto
Ann Blatherwick from Toronto

kitchen reno

The men were on time, polite and respectful of the fact that I live in a condo with strict rules on times and garbage disposal, as well as elevators. Joe was easy to contact and always followed up promptly with any issues. I would recommend or use them again.

Shawn Widdifield from Mississauga
Shawn Widdifield from Mississauga

Front entrance door

The front entrance door was just replaced in our home. The installer did a fantastic job. The old door was installed 10 years ago but was not installed professionally. The installer took approx. 2.5 hours to remove the old door and frame. This was his second install of the day and had to work later than he would normally work. The installer did not complain. The clean up was so good you would not know he was here cutting all day. What an amazing job.

Shawn

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

New Kitchen

We had a Thomasville kitchen installed, and are extremely happy with the product, however, the installation was horrible. We paid Home Depot do the measurements to ensure a proper fit, but when the cabinets were installed, the uppers didn't fit properly. Then, to add to the mistake, their installers put the bottom cabinets at the wrong height (too high) and they weren't even level! When we called them in to rip out the cabinets and install them again properly, they had to borrow our level! I will never hire a Home Depot installer again.

Review has 1 previous version

hi;
our company does only hvac and electrical only, and our company has nothing to do with it.
I appreciate if the management remove the comments for our company.