Wilson Roofing

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Wilson Roofing

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Replaced roof

Wilson Roofing provided an excellent job and service. They were very prompt with the quote and the work. The crew was very professional, efficient, organized and respectful of my home and property. They endured the heat and humidity, a job well done. I understand why Wilson has been in business for so many years, great company.

thanks

I appreciate your business and your support

Doug Zinck from Courtice
Doug Zinck from Courtice
3 reviews Courtice, ON

Roof Re-Shingled

Thanks to Jeff, Don and the crew that re-shingled my roof. They were very friendly and professional. I received my quote and the roof was done within 10 days but the biggest plus for me was the cleanup after. Everything was picked up and disposed of and you would never have known they were there. Great job and I would recommend using Wilson's Roofing if you are looking for a new roof. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Thanks for the great support Doug. it was a pleasure to work with you on this.

all the best,

Mike in Woodbridge
Mike in Woodbridge

Simply the best

From the initial meeting to finished job these guys made me feel comfortable and sure I had chosen the right people. Also had some eavestrough done and it was also perfectly executed. These guys truly are experts and offer the best price for quality workmanship.

thanks for the great review Mike

Tyson in Oshawa
Tyson in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Re-Shingling of House + Detached Garage

We had a small hole in our garage roof, when I patched it I noticed just how bad the shingles on the garage were and looking over at the house it was apparent those shingles were starting to curl pretty bad.

We did a bit of research through Homestars and RedFlagDeals then settled on Wilson's Roofing. Jeff was quick to check things out and give us a quote, including the patching of a mixing soffit at no additional charge while the work was being done. All in all the crew was polite, quick to get the work done, and everything was pretty thoroughly cleaned up.

We opted to upgrade to the Certainteed Landmark Pro.

Thanks Tyson
It was great to meet and work with you.

all the best,

Tom in Courtice
Tom in Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Great Roofing Company

I would highly recommend Wilson Roofing. They had a very competitive price. They completed the job in one day and the crew cleaned up everything before they left. Top Notch!!!

Thanks Tom. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Dave L.
Dave L.
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Shingled house roof

They shingled my house roof ,the center section. They were polite and nice to deal with. They worked hard and cleaned up their mess.
I thought they did a good job. The roof looks great. I would be glad to recommend them to my friends.

Thank-you Wilson Roofing

Thanks for the great review Dave

alan a.
alan a.
1 review Whitby, ON

complete roofing replacement and faux dorm demo

we are very happy with the roofing job as completed by wilson roofing on our home
the certainteed landmark pro shingles have provided added insulation and reduced previously audible outside noise levels significantly
we also had a faux dorm demolished that has given the house a sleeker more streamlined look
all of the work was completed to a very high standard
finally the clean up afterwards was conducted equally as well
We definitely will choose/recommend wilson roofing in the future for roofing or other work that they provide
we'd like to say thank you to the Wilson's roofing tem for a great job !

Thanks Alan. Great review and great working with you.

Jeff W

Kenneth
Kenneth
1 review Pickering, ON

Shingle Roof Replacement

Good Morning Jeff
Just wanted to say FANTASTIC JOB, on Saturday
What a great group of Tradesmen.
Thanks
Ken

Thanks Ken

you have been a pleasure to deal with.

Jeff

Gord in Whitby
Gord in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Asphalt Roof Replacement

This is the second time we have used Wilson and continue to be pleased with all aspects of their work. They are price competitive, friendly, timely and have some the hardest working and polite employees. The quality of service and workmanship is excellent.

We are very pleased with the job and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. The completed the work on time and ensured that the site was as clean as when they arrived.

Nice job Wilson.

thanks Gord
it was a pleasure to work with you

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

New roof

We used your company 20 yrs ago and fantastic job.
Had roof replaced Aug. 2019.
Your workmanship was awesome and workers professional.
Loved the way you used new technology for monitoring rain with old
school values of manners. Your crew worked well as a team.

Carl and Jeanette
Courtice, Ont.

Repeat business is the greatest compliment we can be given.
Your business and review are greatly appreciated

More about Wilson Roofing

Wilson Roofing has been servicing home owners in Whitby, Oshawa, and the Durham Region since 1954 and maintains a reputation for customer service and technical expertise. We pride ourselves in residential roofing, re-roofing, shingles, roof repairs, eaves trough, gutter-guard, skylights, sun-tunnels, ice and snow removal, emergency repairs, and inspections.

***

Call us today to book your appointment.