Wilson Roofing

Reviews for Wilson Roofing

Joanne in Oshawa
Joanne in Oshawa

Roof replacement

This company is great. The work done was top notch! They were thorough in the clean up all around the house. The workers were polite and efficient and answered any questions I had . Totally recommend this company!

Thanks for the business and your review Joanne.
All the very best

Jeff W

Campbell Family in Whitby
Campbell Family in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New Roof Installation

I didn't think that contractors like Jeff Wilson still existed. He was quick to return calls, super helpful and stayed on top of things. Our timetable fell off the rails because of a family emergency that took us out of town over the summer but he was so accommodating and rescheduled the work for us. Pricing was competitive and the crew very professional. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Shaun in Bowmanville
Shaun in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

One Happy Customer!

I’ve used (Jeff) Wilson Roofing for a couple of roof maintenance jobs (a couple times he’s replaced some shingles we’ve lost during windstorms, and he’s added a run off over our garage).

Today we had him re-shingle a side of our roof that was damaged (once again) by a windstorm. I dropped in on his crew at lunch and I found them to be very professional.

Came home after work and found the job done and the property was cleaned thoroughly.

I definitely recommend Wilson Roofing for their quality work, professionalism and fair pricing.

Thank you Jeff!

Honesty,

thanks for the repeat business and positive review Shaun

Larry in Whitby
Larry in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

House reshingled

After inviting 4 different company's to do our roof which was sun baked & wind damaged and now leaking only 2 responded and one could not do the roof till October, Wilson's roofing came within a week and did an excellent job in accommodating us in our time of need and the work was exceptional and the cleanup superb. I would recommend Wilson's roofing to anyone, they are prompt, they do excellent work & the price comparable to most others in the business. Thanks Jeff.

Larry Boyer

it was a pleasure working with you on this Larry.
all the very best to you,

Mark Williamson from Whitby
Mark Williamson from Whitby
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Shingles

We had hoped to get a few more years out of our roof, but the big wind storm changed that. While it was not leaking - so it wasn't urgent, my wife called around and Wilson Rookfing proved to be responsive, courteous and competitive. Given there long history and reputation we went with them and they did a great job! We would recommend them.

Mark & Sherri-Lynn

Thanks to both of you for the business and the feedback

Richard
Richard

House roof + shed roof + gutter guard

I had my roof replaced in July of 2017. The Wilson family did an awesome job replacing both the roof of the house and the shed in challenging conditions. The weather was not cooperating but the guys worked through. I couldn't be happier with the result and the cleanup. Strongly recommended.

Thanks Richard

Have a great Summer

Jaymark in Ajax
Jaymark in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Wilson Roofing To The Rescue

I placed a bunch of calls to the companies that were listed on Homestars in the Ajax area. Shame on you guys for not coming because it was not a full roof repair. Thank goodness for Wilson Roofing. I left a message on Monday and got a call from the office today on Tuesday. They told me sometime can come by on Wednesday or Thursday. A couple of hours later I got a callfrom Greg. He told me he was 20 minutes away and can take a look at our roof. He came. Went up on my roof and took pics. Greg showed me where the problems were and said he could fix ASAP. Thank goodness cause it's raining now. Thank you Wilson Roofing.

Thanks for letting us know,
I have passed the praise along to Greg.

Waiting from Newcastle
Waiting from Newcastle
2 reviews Newcastle, ON

Outstanding company and people

Excellent service, value and people at Wilsons. They even came out as scheduled on the hottest and most humid day in years ( I offered for them to change the schedule if they wanted).

The crew led by Dave, were excellent. Hardworking and polite and efficient. One of the owners came by to check on the crew in the middle of the job. Jeff Wilson kept in touch throughout and made sure I got the shingle that I was after.

Excellent finished result, they cleaned up all around the house and protected the flowers and plants during the job and moved all of the patio furniture out of the way.

Highly reccomend Wilsons if you want quality and value for your money. They have been around over 50 years for a reason.

Thanks for that review.

it was a pleasure to do the work for you.

Jeff W

Unhappy customer in Oshawa
Unhappy customer in Oshawa

Terrible

Terrible. Roof was done by Wilson’s 6 years ago. After the wind storm last month we had over 20 shingles blow off our roof. They came to fix it and charged $150. 3 weeks later another windstorm hit and we lost only 5 shingles. The person I spoke to on the phone said it would be free as long as it was in the same spot as 3 weeks prior (which it was). The guys came to fix it today and charged us another $150. After calling to complain, they explained it was indeed a miscommunication and that we do owe $150. A big difference considering I was told it would be free. Not to mention the guy who did the roof today told us our roof is in bad shape (ok- but you guys did it and only 6 years ago). The woman on the phone said sorry- but obviously not sorry enough to offer any happy medium. Do not recommend this company. Money grabbers and not out to make their loyal customers happy!

With over 1000 wind damage calls between these 2 unprecedented windstorms, the damage was not a result of the work we did and therefore not under our warranty. Disaster situations like this fall on your home insurance. Also, if you think we make any profit on $150 service calls, you are wrong. By the time we buy the shingles, drive to your house, pay for 2 qualified and trained employees to do the repair, we lose money.

I know this may be difficult for you to accept, but this is reality.

Rob in Oshawa
Rob in Oshawa

Peace Of Mind

Shawn and The Wilson Roofing Team are the best I've seen. Fast, professional and conscientious, they care about what they do and it shows. They did the roof and eaves at my house and my only regret is they don't do everything that needs to be done.
If you hire them, you'll get outstanding work from an excellent company and peace of mind.
Rob Starr
Oshawa

thanks Rob

we really appreciate the review and work

More about Wilson Roofing

Wilson Roofing has been servicing home owners in Whitby, Oshawa, and the Durham Region since 1954 and maintains a reputation for customer service and technical expertise. We pride ourselves in residential roofing, re-roofing, shingles, roof repairs, eaves trough, gutter-guard, skylights, sun-tunnels, ice and snow removal, emergency repairs, and inspections.

***

Call us today to book your appointment.