Wilson Roofing

Reviews for Wilson Roofing

Mark M.
Mark M.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof re-shingle on a bungalow.

Company delivered MORE than promised! Removed 2 layers of shingles, replaced all new shingles, roof vents and metal flashing in a professional manner. Worksite was kept clean and left clean. They even did a repair on a second roof without charging me!

Brad
Brad
1 review Port Perry, ON

NEW SHINGLED ROOF

VERY PROFESSIONAL CREW ALONG WITH PROPER MANAGEMENT (JEFF AND DON)
NICE TO WORK WITH AND TRUSTWORTHY

Larry in Oshawa
Larry in Oshawa

Roof

On this very rainy day, I want to compliment Wilson’s Roofing on your excellent follow though on your work. Since you installed our roof, twice we have called for concerns and on both occasions you have responded so quick and undertook repairs. In this day and age of customer service questions, your company is a shining light. I have recommended you to friends and acquaintances which is the ultimate indication of customer satisfaction. Based on our experiences we can understand your firm being a leading roofing company. I wish you continued success.

Thank so much for the great review Larry.

It's satisfying to know our efforts are noticed.

Saju V.
Saju V.

Roofing- Shingles

We are very happy with the roofing job done by Wilson Roofing, it was professional and timely done. Their customer service is very good and Jeff answered all our questions and responded in a timely manner.

It was a pleasure to meet and do business with you Saju,

thanks for everything

Charlene
Charlene

Roof

I had Jeff from Wilson roofing provide me with a quote to replace my shingles, replace a skylight and make repairs where required. They were in the middle as far as pricing. I liked that they have been serving the Durham area for 60 plus years. The crew were professional. The work was completed in one day and the clean up was impeccable. I would definitely recommend Wilson Roofing.

Thanks for the kind words Charlene

jdetter
jdetter
1 review Pickering, ON

New Roof

I was incredibly impressed with the timing of quotes, punctuality and professionalism of the workers and the excellent work completed. They had a second crew come out to ensure satisfaction and final touch up of the roof to meticulously ensure a proper and thorough job. It is evident why this company has been around for so long. I would recommend them unquestionably. If you are considering them I would choose this company to work with again in a heartbeat. They pride themselves in customer service advice and their work which is most important. You can tell the pride of this company by its ownership being hands on. Well done Wilson roofing thank you for a great roof and job well done.

I appreciate that JD.
it was great to work with you on this

Jeff Wilson

Jen
Jen
1 review Port Perry, ON

Roof Shingles

Wilson’s Roofing have been a pleasure to deal with from the quote stage through to completion of our job. Everyone was courteous, reliable and they did a great job!

Thanks for the project Jen

Happy C.
Happy C.
1 review Ajax, ON

Re-roofing

Wilson’s was selected to remove worn out shingles and apply a full BP system complete with transferable warranty for material and workmanship

Thanks for the review

pmthompson
pmthompson

Roof

Very knowledgable, professional and friendly team. They replaced roofing shingles, and made repairs where necessary.

Thanks for your review

jmoree705
jmoree705
1 review Whitby, ON

Their price was better than other quotes. Their workmanship is very good. Their cleanup is impeccable. They got to me job much sooner than I expected.

Thanks for the review

Jeff W

More about Wilson Roofing

Wilson Roofing has been servicing home owners in Whitby, Oshawa, and the Durham Region since 1954 and maintains a reputation for customer service and technical expertise. We pride ourselves in residential roofing, re-roofing, shingles, roof repairs, eaves trough, gutter-guard, skylights, sun-tunnels, ice and snow removal, emergency repairs, and inspections.

***

Call us today to book your appointment.