Servicing Whitby, Oshawa, and Durham Region

Reviews for Wilson Roofing

Tony and Ingrid in Oshawa
Tony and Ingrid in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Professional, exceptional and friendly service

I would highly recommend this company! We had our eavestroughs replaced last summer and we were not only happy with their excellent work but with their excellent customer service. They returned calls promptly and answered all of our questions. The people who did the work were friendly. This was a positive experience all around! Thank you Wilsons
Ingrid and Tony

thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice review,

all the best,

Paul in Whitby
Paul in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Professional and efficient shingle job

After reviewing roofing companies and comparing a few rough quotes, I contacted Wilson Roofing for a definitive price. Unfortunately, we had to wait a few months to make sure that we had the finances available. Even so, when I contacted them again, they assured me that the original quote was still good. We had an in-person consultation to discuss the job and shingle choices and to agree on a date for the job. Due to weather concerns in October, the job was delayed once, but that was a minor inconvenience. The day before the job was to be done all of the materials were dropped off and/or placed on the roof. On the day of the job, the Wilson crew showed up and got right to work. When my wife returned in the afternoon, work paused to ensure that she could enter the house safely. When I arrived home shorty after 4:00 the job was mostly done and the magnetic clean-up of the yard was in full force. The group’s foreman gave me a quick rundown of the job, even letting me know that they had found and repaired a small leak around the skylight. The roof looks great and, two months later, we are still quite happy with the quality and cost of the work.

thank you so much for your business and the time took to leave this kind review

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Outstanding service!!!

905-723-5716
1172 Stire St.
Oshawa
L1K

Just inside the warranty, I noticed two small leaks had developed. I called Wilson's Roofing, and received first rate service! Wilson's Roofing listened to my own diagnosis, responded promptly, and did exactly what they said they would to help.

The leaks proved to be more challenging than most to find and fix; multple trips in the attic, a water test, and diagnosis during heavy rain were all done.

Ultimately they went above and beyond to waterguard, and reshingle the affected areas, covering all costs. A leaking roof is a stressful ordeal, and Wilson's showed care and commitment to fixing the issue -- truly the epitome of customer service.

Shawn, Ian, and Greg: Thank you for the outstanding service!

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and are glad we could assist

Joanne in Oshawa
Joanne in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Roof replacement

This company is great. The work done was top notch! They were thorough in the clean up all around the house. The workers were polite and efficient and answered any questions I had . Totally recommend this company!

Thanks for the business and your review Joanne.
All the very best

Campbell Family in Whitby
Campbell Family in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New Roof Installation

I didn't think that contractors like Jeff Wilson still existed. He was quick to return calls, super helpful and stayed on top of things. Our timetable fell off the rails because of a family emergency that took us out of town over the summer but he was so accommodating and rescheduled the work for us. Pricing was competitive and the crew very professional. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Shaun in Bowmanville
Shaun in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

One Happy Customer!

I’ve used (Jeff) Wilson Roofing for a couple of roof maintenance jobs (a couple times he’s replaced some shingles we’ve lost during windstorms, and he’s added a run off over our garage).

Today we had him re-shingle a side of our roof that was damaged (once again) by a windstorm. I dropped in on his crew at lunch and I found them to be very professional.

Came home after work and found the job done and the property was cleaned thoroughly.

I definitely recommend Wilson Roofing for their quality work, professionalism and fair pricing.

Thank you Jeff!

Honesty,

thanks for the repeat business and positive review Shaun

Larry in Whitby
Larry in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

House reshingled

After inviting 4 different company's to do our roof which was sun baked & wind damaged and now leaking only 2 responded and one could not do the roof till October, Wilson's roofing came within a week and did an excellent job in accommodating us in our time of need and the work was exceptional and the cleanup superb. I would recommend Wilson's roofing to anyone, they are prompt, they do excellent work & the price comparable to most others in the business. Thanks Jeff.

Larry Boyer

it was a pleasure working with you on this Larry.
all the very best to you,

Mark Williamson from Whitby
Mark Williamson from Whitby
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Shingles

We had hoped to get a few more years out of our roof, but the big wind storm changed that. While it was not leaking - so it wasn't urgent, my wife called around and Wilson Rookfing proved to be responsive, courteous and competitive. Given there long history and reputation we went with them and they did a great job! We would recommend them.

Mark & Sherri-Lynn

Thanks to both of you for the business and the feedback

Richard
Richard

House roof + shed roof + gutter guard

I had my roof replaced in July of 2017. The Wilson family did an awesome job replacing both the roof of the house and the shed in challenging conditions. The weather was not cooperating but the guys worked through. I couldn't be happier with the result and the cleanup. Strongly recommended.

Thanks Richard

Have a great Summer

Jaymark in Ajax
Jaymark in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Wilson Roofing To The Rescue

I placed a bunch of calls to the companies that were listed on Homestars in the Ajax area. Shame on you guys for not coming because it was not a full roof repair. Thank goodness for Wilson Roofing. I left a message on Monday and got a call from the office today on Tuesday. They told me sometime can come by on Wednesday or Thursday. A couple of hours later I got a callfrom Greg. He told me he was 20 minutes away and can take a look at our roof. He came. Went up on my roof and took pics. Greg showed me where the problems were and said he could fix ASAP. Thank goodness cause it's raining now. Thank you Wilson Roofing.

Thanks for letting us know,
I have passed the praise along to Greg.

More about Wilson Roofing

Wilson Roofing has been servicing home owners in Whitby, Oshawa, and the Durham Region since 1954 and maintains a reputation for customer service and technical expertise. We pride ourselves in residential roofing, re-roofing, shingles, roof repairs, eaves trough, gutter-guard, skylights, sun-tunnels, ice and snow removal, emergency repairs, and inspections.

***

Call us today to book your appointment.