LD Decorating and Hardwood Floors

General Contractors
2185 Caroline Street Burlington ON L7R 1M2
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Burlington  >  LD Decorating and Hardwood Floors

Reviews for LD Decorating and Hardwood Floors

1 review Burlington, ON

Washroom, laundry room and backsplash

LD Decorating did work for my sister-in-law bathroom tiles, same for laundry room they did a terrific job very professional with good advice. I had them do my kitchen back splash they helped my with the design and layout to make this a beautiful kitchen. With the extra tiles they even made pot holders for me just a little extra that makes a difference. The gentleman I can't spell his name was very pleasant and always in a happy mood I would recommend LD Decorating to my friends and family.

Sirod in Oakville
Sirod in Oakville

Flooding repairs to bedroom, balcony recarpeting & door repairs

Terrible disappointment - inattentive to our needs, totally missed the cause of the flood after all the costs & repairs were done, was called back when rain continued to pour thru the balcony, & he (Lee) fixed it with a quick smirk & a shot of silicone. The original indoor/outdoor carpet was replaced with 2 inequal sections which melted apart within 2 weeks in the heat.

Jay - Burlington
Jay - Burlington
8 reviews Burlington, ON

Main Floor ceiling & wall repair, install pot lights, install floor tiles, electrical, baseboards

I hired LD Decorating (Lee) to help with the renovations to my new home. Lee came highly recommended from a few of our friends and we were comfortable proceeding with Lee & his crew. Overall, I was satisfied with the reliability and professionalism that Lee & his crew demonstrated. However, the quality of the work just wasn't there which made the job quite stressful. For example, we had to get Lee's drywall finishers back 4 times to fix the same areas that weren't done properly the first time. Baseboards that were installed in the upstairs of the home were installed too low for carpet to go under and were not nailed to the walls properly the first time (second time they got it right, kinda).

On the plus side, Lee's tile contractor did an amazing job with the floor tile. I was blown away at the quality of the installation.

Having said that, at no point did Lee ever leave me hanging. If there was an issue, he came right away to correct the problem and did so without complaint. Again, he was a total professional.

I always got the feeling that Lee was scheduling too many jobs at the same time which seemed to place a big rush on his crew to get the jobs done fast. My suggestion to them would be to slow down - if you just took a bit more time to do the jobs right the first time there wouldn't be a need to rush around and fix mistakes 2, 3 or even four times!

My recommendation comes with an asterisk - make sure you can supervise LD's crew when they're doing the work so you don't run into issues down the road.