Floorlab

Concrete Contractors
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Toronto  >  Floorlab  >  Polished concrete for basement apartment
Scott in Trinity-Bellwoods
Scott in Trinity-Bellwoods

Polished concrete for basement apartment

Floorlab
647 868 7625
Toronto

Derek was a pleasure to deal with throughout the process. I felt confident hiring him, given his 10 years of experience and excellent reviews on this site. My prior contractors had taken a crack at doing my floors, but that was basically renting a machine and turning one of their guys loose on the floor. The results looked terrible, with swirly tool marks all over the floor. Derek assured me he'd fixed messes like this before, and Floorlab's quoted price was less than the other company I had quote, so I went with them.

I couldn't be happier with the results. It's a night and day difference with the previous botched job. They not only got rid of the tool marks, they evened out a few wavy spots, and repaired a couple of cracks. Derek and Dave were also very careful with the walls and my kitchen cabinetry. My new contractor was very impressed as well. I'd have no hesitation in recommending them to friends, as they were communicative, reliable, did a great job, and were nice guys to work with.

(Note the "after" picture doesn't do the floor justice. I asked for a matte sheen on the sealer, and it came out just as I'd hoped. But you can at least see what they fixed.)

Floorlab to the rescue!